- People magazine says the Los Angeles County Medical Examiner has ruled that Anne Heche's death was an accident. She was allegedly under the influence when she crashed her Mini Cooper into a home and suffered a traumatic brain injury before dying.
- The Daily Mail says Gwyneth Paltrow is going to guest star on '' Shark Tank'' next season. She will be a guest shark
- Yardbarker says LeBron James has signed a two-year, $97.1 million extension with the Los Angeles Lakers. He can opt out of the contract in order to play with his son, Bronny, when he turns pro
- ESPN basketball announcer Dick Vitale announced yesterday that he is cancer-free. He tweeted; "Dr Rick Brown just notified me with my results of my major Pet Scan & told me news I wish EVERY cancer patient can hear. He said 'Dick u have gone from being in remission to being CANCER FREE' ! Thank u to ALL of YOU that have sent me (prayers)."
- Fox Business News says Best Buy now plans to sell over-the-counter hearing aids. The hearing devices should be in stores by October following the FDA's approval to allow them to be sold in stores
- Rappler magazine says some Burger King restaurants around the world won't be serving onions with their burgers because of an onion shortage. The company released a statement saying, “We don’t mean to make you cry. Our onions are a bit hard to come by these days due to a shortage in regular supply, affecting our Whopper and other flame-grilled burgers”
- FSR magazine says Buffalo Wild Wings is adding pizza to their menu just in time for the college football season. Their Boneless Bar Pizza is topped with boneless wings, Ranch dressing, bleu cheese crumbles, picked hot peppers, chopped green onions and medium buffalo sauce.
Mariah Carey Trademarking 'Queen of Christmas': The Daily Mail says Mariah Carey is attempting to trademark the title 'Queen of Christmas' because her song, ''All I Want For Christmas Is You'', is one of the most successful holiday singles of all time.
Singer Darlene Love is contesting the trademark because she says David Letterman proclaimed her the Queen of Christmas in 1993. She Facebooked, 'Is it true that Mariah Carey trade marked 'Queen of Christmas'? What does that mean that I can't use that title? David Letterman officially declared me the Queen of Christmas 29 years ago, a year before she released 'All I want For Christmas Is You' and at 81 years of age I'm NOT changing anything. I've been in the business for 52 years, have earned it and can still hit those notes! If Mariah has a problem call David or my lawyer!!'
Singer Elizabeth Chan is also protesting because she released an album titled "Queen of Christmas" in 2021.
The Daily Mail says "Stranger Things" star Millie Bobby Brown may be engaged to Jon Bon Jovi's son, Jake. She was spotted with a gold diamond ring on her ring finger. The ring appears to be an engagement ring.
Metro U.S. says Britney Spears is allegedly considering doing a tell-all interview with Oprah. A source tells the website, “She’s mad at her father and ready to fire back at Kevin. The pressure cooker of the past few months since conservatory ended has fueled her. Britney was heartened by the way Oprah allowed Meghan Markle to have a platform to speak her truth about her family and British royal issues. There are reportedly concerns from people around Britney about doing a live one-on-one”.
Newsweek magazine says Machine Gun Kelly and Megan Fox may be married.During a recent show in Cleveland, he said, "I talked to my wife before I got on stage tonight. She said 'when you're on stage, you're where you love to be. Don't think about anything, you don't have to prove anything to anybody. They all came to see you, so just give them the best performance of their life'.''
Mark Wahlberg tells Entertainment Tonight that his children are embarrassed by the clothing he wore in the 1990s when he was with Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch. “Oh, they’re terribly embarrassed by it. My son, the whole time we were on summer break, doesn’t have a shirt on and has his underwear hanging out. He totally stole the whole look.”
Epicstream, citing The National Enquirer, claims Brad Pitt is allegedly interested in dating Ben Affleck's ex, Anna de Armas. A source tells the news outlets, “She’s just the type she’s looking for. He thinks she’s smart, gracious, supremely talented and sexy as hell! He’s being very picky. He has a super high standards and wants a real Hollywood princess to be his next love.”
Owen Wilson tells Esquire magazine that Marvel Studios scolded him for releasing details about the second season of ''Loki''. He says, Marvel are so kind of uptight. “When I let it slip that I’m wearing a moustache [as] Agent Mobius, I got an ominous text saying ‘Strike One'. I don’t know who that was from. We looked into it and we think it might have been [Marvel Studios boss] Kevin Feige using a burner phone or something. But that was never confirmed.''
TV Insider says ''Jeopardy'' host Ken Jennings is going to guest star on Mayim Bialik's Fox sitcom, "Call Me Kat". The two are taking a break from their hosting duties to do an episode where they sit next to one another on a flight. Ken wants to sleep while Mayim wants to talk.
Top 10 Cooking Inspirations … According to a new survey by the vegetable brand Tenderstem
1 Watching TV cooking shows
2 Buying cookbooks
3 Watching cooking classes on YouTube
4 Receiving family recipes passed down by generation
5 Watching Instagram Reels
6 Watching TikTok videos
7 From word of mouth
8 Watching or trying what friends or family have cooked
9 Walking around the supermarket
10 Visiting restaurants
A new survey by Oxfam reveals that 47% of people love shopping for new clothing. Other findings:
- The average person shops for new clothing five times a month
- 56% of people feel guilty after buying new clothing
- 57% of shoppers feel happy when they purchase a discounted item
A new survey by the dating site Bumble reveals that 42% of singles are going on cheap and modest price dates in order to save money. Other findings:
- 10% of singles say it is okay to discuss a person's salary on a first or second date.
- 6% of singles never discuss their salary.
- 34% of singles like going on dates that cost no money
Woman's Denim "Hack" Goes Viral
The NY Post says TikTok user "Halley" recent went viral after sharing her favorite clothing hack. She claims people can determine whether a pair of jeans will fit by putting the waistband around their neck instead of trying them on. If the jeans wrap around perfectly, they are guaranteed to fit around the waist. TikTok users have been flocking to clothing stores to test the hack and find out whether it is truly a time-saver.
I think the honeymoon may be over for my husband and I. We got married a month ago. On Tuesday, we were doing our bills at the dining room table when he asked me to pay half of his debt. I knew he owed money, but couldn't believe how big his credit card bills were. I told him I wasn't going to help him pay down his debt. He got mad because he said we agreed to split everything 50/50 when we got married. We did, but I had no idea he wanted me to help him with his debt. He says that's what married people do. Am I responsible for his debt? Should I pay? What would you do if you were me? What's the right thing to do?