- ABC says the average price for a regular gallon of gas now stands at $4.77 a gallon. Gas prices have fallen in most of the country for 21 straight days.
- The Dark Horizons website says "Thor: Love And Thunder" is expected to make $300 million when it opens this coming weekend
- Engadget says Netflix is developing a ''Stranger Things'' stage play and spin-off series. No word on when those projects will debut
- Consequence of Sound says Will Ferrell and Reese Witherspoon are going to star in a new wedding comedy for Amazon. The storyline is being kept a secret
- WGN-TV says Spain's famous Running of the Bulls returned yesterday after a two-year hiatus due to the coronavirus. Six bulls ran through the streets of Pamplona, Spain as people tried to avoid them.
- Bake magazine says Little Debbie is launching a new Snickerdoodle Cream Pie at the end of July. The pie has two snickerdoodle cookies stuffed with white cream.
- TMZ says Aaron Rodgers recently got his first tattoo. It's on his forearm and has an eyeball, astrology signs and lions.
The Daily Star says Simon Cowell and Lauren Silverman are considering postponing their wedding because she is stressed. A source tells the newspaper, Lauren is feeling really stressed doing all the wedding planning. They are trying to have the wedding in September, but that's dependent on whether Lauren can have their new Cotswolds house completed in time – as this is where she wants to hold the wedding. This is why Lauren is currently here in the UK while Simon is in LA. She's trying to get the house finished. if the house isn't completed they will push the wedding over to next year".
Brad Pitt tells GQ magazine that he is suffering from prosopagnosia, an uncommon condition that triggers face blindness and makes it hard to remember people's faces. "Nobody believes me! I wanna meet another. So many people hate me because they think I’m disrespecting them. You get this thing, like, ‘You’re being egotistical. You’re being conceited.’ But it’s a mystery to me, man."
The Sun says Leonardo DiCaprio is allegedly renting his $1.7 million motorhome for $6,000 per week. It has seven televisions, two fireplaces, a $60,000 shower and a king-size bed
The NY Post says Shaquille O'Neal was shopping at a Dallas, Texas Best Buy when he met a young family that was looking for a washing machine. Shaq liked the family and bought them the washing machine and a 70 inch television. When asked for a comment, he said, “I just want to make people happy.”
OK! magazine says Valerie Bertinelli's estranged husband, Tom Vitalie, is asking for spousal support. He says he earns $16 an hour while Valerie makes $180,000 a month. Tom says he spends $20,000 on rent, $2,500 on vacations and almost $2,000 on groceries per month.
Batman News says George Clooney's Batsuit is going to be auctioned off. Heritage Auctions has set the opening bid at $40,000 with a 20% buyer's premium. Clooney's Batsuit is famous because it has nipples.
Jim Carrey's Riddler walking cain is also going to be auctioned off The opening bid for the cane is $8,000
Jack Nicholson's purple Joker suit has an opening bid of $65,000.
The Daily Mail says Honey Boo Boo and her sister, Pumpkin, are getting their own reality show without Mama June. A source tells the newspaper, ''They are in talks about having their own show and they will be meeting about it in the next few weeks. Pumpkin packed up the SUV. She is driving out there with Josh, the twins who are just two months old, Ella and Bentley. Alana and Dralin are also driving. They are taking two cars because they can't all fit, especially with all those car seats!''
Deadline Hollywood says Anson Williams, who played Potsie Weber on ''Happy Days'', is running for Mayor of his hometown of Ojai, California. The city has a population of less than 8,000. It is known for its hotels, art galleries and amazing farmers markets.
Exercise Survey A new survey by Curad reveals that 75% of people have injured themselves while working out. Other findings:
- 88% of people are trying to return to their pre-pandemic body
- 37% of people have injured their knees while working out
- 36% of people have torn a muscle while working out
- 35% of people have injured their ankle while working out
Worst Critic Survey
A new survey by Tu Clothing reveals that 21% of people say they are their own worst critic. Other findings:
- 23% of people say they care too much about what others think
- women say they should stop wearing crop tops at age 43
- women say they should stop wearing mini skirts at age 46
- women say they should stop wearing bikinis at age 44
- 31% of people have their children pick out their clothing for them
Top 10 Reasons Employees Prefer Working At Home … According to a new survey by Adobe
Save money/time from no commute
The working environment is quieter with less distractions
You can manage your own schedule so you're more productive
You can accept deliveries and not worry about them being left outside/not delivered
It’s better for your mental health
You're able to do domestic duties such as housework or washing
Better family and social life e.g., take children to and from school or nursery
You can wake up later
Being able to prep evening meals
There are no colleagues you need to make small talk with
I am about to start dating again. I was having lunch with some girlfriends the other day when I told them I have no plans to kiss on any first dates. They called me prude. I disagree and believe not kissing on a first date tells me everything I need to know about a guy. If he calls after the date, I know he is interested in me and not just a hookup. If he doesn't call, well then, he's revealed his real intentions. My friends say I am going about dating the wrong way and should kiss on the first date because it's like test driving a car. If I don't like it, I don't have to 'buy it'. What do you think about my strategy?