- Market Screener says people are wrapping their cars in mobile billboards in order to make extra money and offset the high price of gas. Drivers with long commutes and Uber and Lyft drivers can make up to $600 a month by Car-vertising.
- Top Class Actions says Agnita Cheah, of New York, is suing Pepperidge Farm because she says their wheat crackers don't contain enough wheat. Her lawsuit reads, ''While the product contains whole wheat flour, this is listed fifth, just ahead of sugar''. Agnita is seeking damages
- Front Office Sports says Nike is closing 100 of their stores in Russia because Vladmir Putin is continuing his war against the Ukraine.
- The NY Post says Mike ''The Situation'' Sorrentino is in trouble again with the IRS. He owes them $2.3 million in unpaid taxes. The debts are from 2010, 2012, 2013, 2015 and 2016.
Beer Shortage: ABC says a beer shortage is occurring in certain parts of America. Restaurants and bars say they used to get four barrels of beer a week, but are now getting just one because of supply chain issues and a wheat shortage. Some restaurants are raising prices because of the shortage
Austin Butler, who plays Elvis in the new biopic about The King, tells KIIS-FM Australia that he wore fake chest hair in the film. The hair was fastened to a bodysuit that he wore while playing an aging Elvis. Variety magazine says Austin underwent 90 costume changes while playing Elvis. The film opens today
''Thor: Love and Thunder'' director Taika Waititi tells CBS that he shows Chris Hemsworth's bare butt in the movie. “In the movie, it’s not pixelated, though. You get the full Hems’ Worth. The full worthiness! With Chris, he’s worked so hard on that. It’s so many squats! It’d be depriving humanity if I didn’t show that. Some may say it’s an obsession, I just say it’s art”
The movie is out on July 8th
People magazine says Katie Holmes introduced her new boyfriend, Bobby Wooten III, to her daughter, Suri. A source tells the magazine, “He is getting to know her family. Katie is having a great time with Bobby. He is very kind and happy. He makes her laugh. Bobby treats Suri like an adult, which she likes. Suri is 16 years old, and she knows what love is and she knows what heartbreak is. She knows what it means when two people share a real connection and she sees this with her mother and Bobby. She is all for it.”
Chris Pratt tells Entertainment Tonight that his wife, Katherine Schwarzenegger, gave him a hall pass to play golf on his birthday. "The day before [my birthday], I got a hall pass to go golf, which was pretty fun. I had a very lowkey day. I spent it with my daughters and wife, and I cooked some steaks at home. It was pretty fun!"
Input magazine says Michael Keaton's Nike Air Trainer Batman boots are going to be auctioned off. He wore them in the 1989 Batman film. The black boots are expected to sell for as much as $30,000. They were customized with leather collars that extended to the knee.
BroBible says Floyd Mayweather and Conor McGregor are in talks for a rematch.The two fought five years ago as Mayweather stopped McGregor in the 10th round. Mayweather made $280 million for the fight while McGregor made $100 million. The website predicts Floyd could make $300 million by coming out of retirement for this fight
Sam Asghari tells GQ Magazine that he is more frugal than Britney Spears. “I live off of lettuce and rice and coffee. That comes out to like $16 a day so I can take care of that myself. We do travel a lot and I am dating a girl that’s very expensive; she has an expensive taste but I do try to incorporate my lifestyle to her as well, and if it was up to me, we would cut down on the traveling and stay at a much cheaper hotel, and we would probably live off of $60 a day. Because that’s what I can afford.”
Hollywoodlife.com claims Kim Kardashian and Pete Davidson are talking about moving in together. A source tells the website, “It’s not a decision either one has taken lightly. Kim would never take that plunge without discussing it with all of her kids first. At this point, Pete has spent so much time with her kids and he absolutely adores them. She kind of sees Pete as a big kid himself, and she loves seeing how well they all get along. In terms of where they would live, Pete would be moving into Kim’s house in Calabasas. But if it becomes an issue with Kanye living so close, then they may revisit the idea at a later time.”
A new survey by OnePoll reveals that 79% of people quit their diets and immediately return to their old food habits. Other findings: - 67% of people say they would be more successful in dieting if they had more support - 58% of people have attempted a traditional diet
- 50% of people go on diets to feel good physically - 47% of people go on diets to feel good mentally - 48% of people go on diets to lose weight - 47% of people go on diets to boost their energy and immune systems - 70% of adults consider their health to be their top priority - 61% of people say the coronavirus pandemic permanently changed how they prioritize their health
A new survey by Sensodyne reveals that the average person only relaxes for 40 minutes a day. Other findings:
36% of people workout to relax
35% of people listen to music to relax
33% of people go on a walk to relax
32% of people take a long shower to relax
30% of people watch their favorite TV show or movie
30% of people take a hot bath to relax
Body Types That Women Find Most Attractive In Men … According to a new survey by AskMen
One of my neighbors criticized me yesterday because I make my kids do yard work in the middle of the day when it's hot out. I refuse to allow them to sit around and gain weight during the Summer while playing video games and streaming movies. My nosy neighbor says it's too hot for them to be outside. I disagree and say it's great exercise and is teaching them responsibility. She said only a bad parent would do what I am doing. Do you agree or not? Am I a bad parent?