- Ace Showbiz says Stephen Colbert's late-night show has temporarily ceased production because he is experiencing coronavirus symptoms again.
- CNN says Andy Warhol's portrait of Marilyn Monroe has been sold for a record $195 million. She has a pink face and blond hair with bright red lipstick.
- Deadline Hollywood says Netflix will air a Bob Saget tribute on June 10th. John Stamos, Jim Carrey, Chris Rock and Jeff Ross are apart of the tribute.
- The NY Post says Vladmir Putin's alleged mistress, Alina Kabaeva, is pregnant again. The 38 year-old is a former Olympic gold medal gymnast. The couple has two sons and twin daughters
- The USA Today newspaper says Crocs is giving away 10,000 free pairs of clogs this week to nurses and healthcare workers in honor of National Nurses Week. More info on the freebies is available on the company's webiste
- Brobible says Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes bought his wife, Brittany, a maroon Ferrari for Mother's Day.
- NBC says Dolly Parton is going to star in a new musical about Taco Bell's Mexican Pizza. The musical was inspired by Doja Cat and will be released on Tik-Tok on May 26th. Taco Bell's Mexican Pizza returns a week earlier
- Yahoo News says Subway sandwich shops are experiencing a turkey and roast beef shortage. Franchisees are having to buy their meats at Costco because their suppliers are coming up short. Turkey meat is hard to get because of the bird flu.
- The Baltimore Sun says Old Bay Goldfish crackers are on sale for a limited time.The crackers are coated in Old Bay seasoning and cost $2.79 per bag.
- Brand Eating says KFC restaurants in Japan are going viral because they are serving a new chicken taco shell filled with mac and cheese. It is available for a limited time. People in America and Canada want KFC to sell the Kentaco here.
Phone Hacker Uses McDonald's App To Order 100 McNuggets: News.com.au says a hacker recently gained access to Freddy Fletcher's phone. The Aussie man received a notice after the hacker used his McDonald's app to purchase 100 Chicken McNuggets and extra sauce. Freddy called McDonalds. They refused to refund his money, but did close his account. Freddy changed his passwords and called his bank. He eventually got a refund.
US Weekly Magazine claims Will and Jada Pinkett Smith are allegedly having marital problems. A source tells the magazine, “Will has been walking on eggshells and bending over backward to keep Jada happy. Jada is impossible to please. They’re committed to going to therapy together and trying to figure things out.”
Woman's Day magazine says Jennifer Lopez is allegedly upset with Michael Buble for saying her latest movie, "Marry Me", made him want to punch himself in the face. A source tells the magazine, “Jennifer was totally peeved when she heard his rude comments about her movie, but she wasn’t surprised. They’ve moved in similar circles for years and he’s never been supportive of her work. The artists are extremely competitive and always have their eye on the other’s record sales.''
Michael once told The Observer magazine: "I love my wife so much, but I’m also scared of her. So terrified that I actually watched a Jennifer Lopez movie called 'Marry Me' with her last Sunday and I wanted to punch myself in my face so many times."
Radar Online says Alex Rodriguez has moved on from Jennifer Lopez. The former baseball star was spotted wining and dining a new woman in Miami on a yacht. The woman was wearing a bikini and waved to the paparazzi as Alex drank champagne.
The NY Post says the Dirty Dancing sequel is going to feature Jennifer Grey and 90's hip hop music. Director Jonathan Levine says, “While the original ‘Dirty Dancing’ has always been one of my favorite films, I never imagined I would direct the sequel. Through co-writing it, I fell in love with the characters (new and old), the world of 1990s Catskills New York, and the music, which will range from songs from the original movie to ’90s hip-hop. I can’t wait to collaborate with Jennifer to bring this beautiful story of summer and romance and dancing to a generation of new fans. And to the longtime ones, I promise we will not ruin your childhood. We will tackle the assignment with sophistication, ambition, and, above all, love.”
Mama June tells Entertainment Tonight that her younger boyfriend, Justin, is not using her for fame. “People don’t realize. When me and Justin first met, I moved in with him, to his home. We both had our separate homes, but I moved in with him. And no, he’s definitely not a clout chaser. He does his own stuff. I do my own stuff, but we do a lot of stuff together. He didn’t know who I was to begin with, honestly. He didn’t know. And he did tell [the producers], ‘No, I don’t want to be part of it. I don’t want to do it.’ He had a full-time job. He owns businesses. He has his own life.”
The Los Angeles Times says Adam Levine has sold his Pacific Palisades, California compound for $51 million. He bought the estate from Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner in 2018 for $31 million. The 9,000 square foot home has a gym, an office, a yoga studio, a game room, a Dolby movie theater and a walk-in refrigerator. There is also a swimming pool, a basketball court and a chicken coop
OK! magazine claims Dwayne ''The Rock'' Johnson is allegedly reconsidering a run for President. A source tells the magazine, . “By his own admission, he doesn’t know anything about politics, but he’s a quick learner and he’s willing to take a course in political science and study. Dwayne is motivated to help bring people together. He doesn’t like all the division that’s happening, and he thinks a lot of politicians are a bunch of losers. It might be egotistical, but he thinks he can do a better job. Dwayne’s family and friends are behind him. They think he has the right stuff.''
Life & Style Weekly Magazine claims Jennifer Garner has allegedly asked Ben Affleck to get a prenup before he marries Jennifer Lopez. A source tells the magazine, ''Garner isn’t J. Lo’s biggest fan… she was blindsided by the proposal news. She’s even asked him to get a prenup to protect his assets in the event things don’t work out so that J. Lo at least can’t bleed him dry then. It’s for the sake of their children. JLo wants a huge, extravagant wedding—with gold-plated invites, fireworks, a Michelin-star chef, and more. Garner isn’t jumping a the chance to attend herself, either. Jen wouldn’t even feel comfortable being in the same room as J. Lo.''
Michael Buble tells The Observer magazine that he and his wife fall asleep the same way every night. "It’s always the same. My wife turns her butt towards me and says, ‘Mike, rub my bum.’ She says it gets rid of the cellulite. I’m like, ‘You don’t have any cellulite!’ So every night I sit watching TV, massaging her to sleep."
Social Media Breaks Are Good
A new survey by the University of Bath reveals that avoiding social media for one week significantly boost one's mental health and well-being. Researchers studied 154 people. The people spend eight hours a week on social media. Some participants took a week's break from social media and felt better afterwards.
Dr. Jeff Lambert says, “We know that social media usage is huge and that there are increasing concerns about its mental health effects, so with this study, we wanted to see whether simply asking people to take a week’s break could yield mental health benefits. Many of our participants reported positive effects from being off social media with improved mood and less anxiety overall. This suggests that even just a small break can have an impact.”
Doggie Survey A new survey by The Kennel Club reveals that 45% of people wouldn't date someone if their dog disliked them. Other findings:
- 40% of people are more likely to go on a date with someone if they have a dog
- 66% of people say their dog is their best friend
- 60% of people prefer staying in with their dog rather than going out on a date
A new survey by MyProtein reveals that 50% of people don't like going to the gym because they fear being judged. Other findings:
- 12% of people don't care how others view them at the gym
- 15% of people would pay more for a membership at a non-judgmental gym
- 71% of people prefer to exercise alone
- 29% of people are most likely to exercise on a Monday
I am writing to you because I feel guilty. Last week, I was at work minding my own business when I received an email from an old flame. We dated briefly in the early 90s. She said she heard a song on the radio that reminded her of me so she decided to search for me on the Internet. I'm hard to find, but she did it. We have been chatting ever since even though I'm in a committed relationship. I haven't told my partner about my conversations. Should I? Am I obligated to? Is it wrong if I don't?