- The NY Daily News says Moderna is redesigning their coronavirus vaccine. The new vaccine has twice the amount of antibodies as their original one.
- Business Insider says Uber has dropped their mask mandate for riders and drivers. They say, "If you ever feel uncomfortable, you can always cancel the trip. Many people may still feel safer wearing a mask because of personal or family health situations, so please be respectful of their preferences,"
- Wingstop is celebrating 4/20 Day today by selling Blazed And Glazed Wings.The wings are coated with hemp seeds, strawberry and Cayenne pepper
- ABC says the Beale Memorial Library, in Kern County, California, is offering a class called Adulting 101. They are teaching life skills, financial literacy, chores and life's lessons to teenagers and others.
- The NY Post says the NBA has fined Brooklyn Nets guard Kyrie Irving $50,000 for giving the middle finger to Celtics fans during last Sunday's game.
- Fox News says participating Auntie Annie's stores plan to celebrate National Pretzel Day on April 26th by giving away free pretzels to its Pretzel Perk members. The pretzels can be redeemed through the company's app
- Blog TO says select McDonald's restaurants in Toronto are now serving waffle fries. One person Tweeted: ''You guys have Healthcare, Ryan Reynolds AND McDonalds waffle fries?!?''
- Hard Drive magazine says Sony put out a press release yesterday saying gamers should expect a PlayStation 6 shortage when the game console is released. No word on a release date. The shortage is due to a lack of chips
Walmart Shoppers Find Gigantic Python On Store Shelf: WDRB says shoppers at a Bloomington, Indiana Walmart recently got a scare after they found a python on a shelf. The store called Animal Control before they removed the large serpeant. They placed the snake up for adoption and had so many calls that they had to remove it from their website. No shoppers were hurt
My Central Oregon says Ray J is trying to promote a fight between Will Smith and Chris Rock. He says he has investors willing to back and promote the fight. “It can only be Will vs. Chris, my investors are ready right now — $50M fight no less. That’s each.” Chris Rock's younger brother, Kenny, has offered to fight Will
WWE executive Bruce Prichard tells the Something to Wrestle podcast that Vince McMahon once wanted The Rock to wrestle a bear. “Vince wanted to put a ring in the middle of Wall Street. Shut Wall Street down and put a ring there and have matches at noon. Huge spectacle, we’re gonna go live on WWF.com, so it’s like, okay, cool. As he trails off he goes ‘and I want a bear…! I want The Rock to wrestle a bear.’ The Brahma Bull versus the bear. The honest to God living wrestling bear, which used to be an attraction back in the day.''
Tom Brady tells ESPN that he unretired because he hated the way last season ended for the Buccaneers. “At the end of the day, I just love the competition on the field. And last year was a very bitter ending to a season and we’ve got to make a lot of corrections to try to improve and put ourselves in a better position to succeed moving forward. I know I don’t have a lot left, I really do. I know I’m at the end of my career. I wish you could go forever, but it’s just not and football comes at too high of a cost now. My kids are getting older and it’s just getting harder and harder to miss these things. But, I wanted to give myself and my teammates and our organization another incredible opportunity to accomplish something that we’d all be very proud of.”
Nicolas Cage tells People magazine that he turned down two big blockbusters to spend more time with his children. "First and foremost ... there's no version of Nic Cage in reality that doesn't want to spend time with his children. There's no version of Nic Cage that didn't put family first over career. I turned down Lord of the Rings and I turned down Matrix because I didn't want to go to New Zealand for three years or Australia for three years because I needed to be home with my son Weston, that's a fact. So there is a huge disparity between that Nick Cage in Massive Talent and the Nic Cage sitting in front of you right now.''
Shaquille O'Neal tells The Pivot Podcast that he ruined his marriage to his ex-wife, Shaunie. 'I don't make excuses - I know I messed up. Sometimes when you make a lot of mistakes like that you can’t really come back from that. But I was bad. She was awesome. She really was. It was all me. We don’t need to talk about what I was doing but I wasn’t protecting her and protecting those vows, so sometimes when you live that double life, you get caught up. So I’m not gonna say it was her, it was all me.''
Naughty Gossip says Prince Harry and Prince William may use a mediator to mend their relationship. A source tells the website, “Harry, I’m told, suggested perhaps that they might get some sort of a mediator […] to make some progress. It was something that he had suggested to his father. He’s made it very clear that he wants to sort things out. He wants things to be improved.”
LAD Bible says "Jackass 4.5" is going to start streaming on Netflix in May. ''Jackass Forever'' was released in February. The new Jackass movie has unseen footage and more stunts. Johnny Knoxville tells Screen Rant, “Oh it's stacked! It is great. There's so many great bits that did not make this film. So it's stacked. You're going to like it.”
Comicbook.com says bonus footage from "The Batman" has been posted online.One behind-the-scenes shot shows Robert Pattinson getting his Juul Vape pen placed under his utility belt. The pen is not visible in the film
Hollywoodlife.com claims Pete Davidson hopes Jeff Bezos asks him to fly to space again aboard his rocket. A source tells the website, “Pete was incredibly disappointed when he had to pass up the opportunity last month to launch into space. At the time, he had work commitments which kept him from being available on the day of the launch. Even though something like this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, Pete didn’t want to let down the rest of the cast and crew of the film he’s been working on.”
Best Cities For Dating... According to a new survey by Sperling's Best Places
Colorado Springs, CO
San Diego, CA
Ann Arbor, MI
Worst Cities For Dating... According to a new survey by Sperling's Best Places
Kansas City, MO
Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN
A new survey by Arla reveals that 25% of people have cut out bread in an effort to eat healthier. Other findings:
- 20% of people have cut out dairy in order to eat healthier
- 23% of people skip breakfast
- 33% of people make diet choices based on what they see on social media
Top Customer Service Pet Peeves... According to a new survey by Telus International
Long wait times (32%)
not having the option to speak with a human (25%)
numerous transfers to different individuals (25%)
Best Cars For Short People .. According to a new survey by U.S. News & World Report
I go to a local college. My roommate has been crushing on a guy for months. The guy sent me a message on Facebook saying he would like take me out. I had no idea he even liked me. Now, I'm confused. Should I tell my friend? Is he off limits? I always said if she didn't want him than I would take him. Should I put a friendship before my own happiness?