Fonseca Trending 04/14/22
- A new survey by the Pew Research Center reveals that women (39%) are more likely than men (37%) to graduate from college with a bachelor's degree
- The Daily Mail says Van Leeuwen has introduced another new pizza-flavored ice cream. The ice cream is infused with cream cheese, Mozzarella cheese, tomato jam and basil crust cookies. Containers sell for $4.98 each at Walmart.
- KHON says Cuba Gooding Jr. plead guilty yesterday to one count of forcible touching. He was arrested for allegedly touching a woman's chest without her consent while at a Time Square nightclub. Several other women have also accused Gooding Jr of inappropriate touching
- Giant Freakin Robot says Netflix subscribers from Russia are suing the streaming service for cutting off their programming because Vladimir Putin invaded the Ukraine. The lawsuit states Netflix is not fulfilling its obligation to provide service. The plaintiff's want $730,000
- France 24 says Brazil's Army has ordered 50,000 Viagra pills. Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro says, "Obviously, that's mostly for retirees and inactive service members,"
- Gizmodo says Tik-Tok is testing a new 'Dislike' feature that will allow users to dislike video comments.
- The NY Post says Amazon is delaying the launch of its 30-minute drone delivery service because one of the drones caused a brush fire last year. A recent report shows that five drones crashed at Amazon's Oregon test site, including the drone that caused the fire. A spokesperson for Amazon insists that no one has ever been injured during the test flights.
- Fox News says high-end hotels in Venice, Italy are arming guests with squirt guns because seagulls are swooping down and stealing food from outdoor tables. The seagulls dislike being squirted
- Chewboom says Burger King restaurants in Thailand have introduced a new menu item called the Hashtag Burger. The 'hashtag' is a waffle fry imported from the U.S.. The Australian beef patty is topped with American cheese, Mayo, BBQ sauce and a 'hashtag' fry.
- Screen Rant says Salma Hayek is replacing Thandie Newton in ''Magic Mike 3''.No word on what role Salma will play
Radar Online says Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck are planning to marry in secret. A source tells the website, "After the last time [their previous engaged], there won’t be any announcements of when and where they are getting married. They will just do it and then announce. Friends will be invited to something like a birthday and then it will turn out to be a wedding and they will get married in front of like 30, 40 people."
TMZ says Ben Affleck ran over a Starbucks sign yesterday in Los Angeles. The sign got stuck in the back rim of his Mercedes. The paparazzi pulled the sign out and helped Ben maneuver through the drive-thru.
TMZ says Chris Rock's younger brother, Kenny, has signed a deal with Celebrity Boxing. He wants to fight Will Smith. Kenny believes he can beat Smith even though Smith played Muhammad Ali in a movie.
Former Dancing with the Stars host Brooke Burke tells the Behind the Velvet Rope podcast that Tyra Banks isn't the right host for ''Dancing With the Stars''. ''I’m not saying anything bad about her — be a diva! It’s [just] not the place to be a diva.”
A source tells The Sun newspaper, "There is no official decision on who will be hosting next season but it doesn't look like Tyra will be back. Which would be a network decision, not her decision. Production has been a mess, with no clear direction of where [DWTS] was going, which is why certain producers have been axed in recent months. The mix of the behind-the-scenes chaos and the historically low ratings ultimately was the nail in the coffin. ABC didn't feel it was worth the investment anymore, but didn't want to drop it as a whole."
KFOR says Tiger King star Joe Exotic has officially announced his engagement.
He posted ...
John Robert Graham and I are officially engaged and plan to marry as soon as my divorce is final. We were together over one year in prison and he is home now with our son. I have never met such an amazing man in my life. He treats me so well, you will love him. Let's hope I'm home in Sioux Falls, SD to get married soon.
Love you all,
John & Joe Graham
''Top Gun: Maverick'' director Joseph Kosinski tells Empire magazine that he shot 800 hours of footage for the film. ''The sequel shot as much footage as the three ‘Lord of the Rings’ movies combined. Out of a 12 or 14-hour day, you might get 30 seconds of good footage. But it was so hard-earned. It just took a very long time to get it all. Months and months of aerial shooting. We shot as much footage as the three ‘Lord of the Rings’ movies combined. I think it was 800 hours of footage.”
The movie opens in theaters on May 27th
Kim Kardashian tells Ellen that she would wear a diaper if it was fashionable. "Never say never when it comes to fashion and I will literally wear anything. I don't care how uncomfortable, I don't care how long, if I have to wear a diaper and not go to the bathroom—I don't care what I have to do.”
The Daily Mail says Barry Manilow has tested positive for the Coronavirus. He was unable to attend the premiere of his musical, ''Harmony''. Barry posted; 'This just might be the cruelest thing that has ever happened to me: 25 years waiting for this show to premiere in New York and I can’t attend'
The NY Post has confirmed that 81 year-old Al Pacino is dating 28 year-old Noor Alfallah. A source says she used to date Mick Jagger and went on a date with 91 year-old Clint Eastwood. “Pacino and Noor started seeing each other during the pandemic. She mostly dates very rich older men, she was with Mick Jagger for a while, and then she dated Nicholas Berggruen. She has been with Al for some time and they get on very well. The age gap doesn’t seem to be a problem, even though he is older than her father. She moves with the wealthy jet-set crowd, and she comes from a family with money.”
World's Tallest Family: UPI says the Trapp family, of Esko, Minnesota, has set a new world record for the World's Tallest Family.
Parents ... Scott (6 feet, 8 inches) and Krissy (6 feet, 3 inches)
Kids ... Savanna (6 feet, 8 inches), Molly (6 feet, 6 inches) and Adam (7 feet, 3 inches)
The kids play basketball and volleyball.
A new survey by Dating.com reveals that 47% of couples have broken up after a vacation together. Other findings:
- 31% of people have ended a relationship because their partner wakes up earlier than them
- 38% of people have ended a relationship because their partner was continually late
- 40% of people say their partner leaves toothpaste in the sink
Top Dating Deal-Breakers... According to a new survey by Dating.com
Leaving cold or raw food on the counter until it became lukewarm
Placing dirty laundry on clean sheets instead of in the hamper
Wearing "outside" clothes on the bed
Chewing loudly with their mouth open
Waking up oddly early for no particular reason
Worst Co-Worker Traits
A new survey by the international relocation company CAP Relo reveals that 25% of people have quit a job because of an annoying co-worker.
Worst co-worker traits ...
Making excuses (18.4%)
Being a control freak (14.4%)
How To Date As A Single Mom: 9 Strategies For Success ... According to a new survey by Zoosk
1. Make sure you’re ready for it
2. Tackle the stigma
3. Make your profile uniquely yours
4. Don’t be afraid to talk about your kids
5. Think about what you want
6. Embrace the first dates
7. Introduce your kids when the time is right
8. Keep the kids’ feelings front of mind
9. Stay positive and be realistic with your expectations
Top 10 Homebody Cities … According to a new survey by Joybird based on safety, remote work job openings, food delivery and more
St. Louis, MO
A few weeks ago, I met a great guy, but didn't think he was for me. He was nice so I introduced him to my friend. Now, I realized I made a huge mistake and want him back. They've only gone out on one date. Would it be wrong if I expressed my feelings and tried to take him back?