- The USA Today newspaper says Will Smith's 2021 memoir, "Will', is back on their list of the best-selling books. It is number #73 after falling out of the top 100. Will's slap of Chris Rock is the reason for the sales jump
- KHON says the US Post Office is raising the price of stamps from 58 cents to 60 cents. The price hike will go into effect after July 10th
- The Charlotte Observer says hackers have stolen 20 million credit card numbers from Chili's and Chipotle. One of the hackers was caught and sentenced to five years in prison.
- LAD Bible says some McDonald's restaurants are experiencing a tomato shortage. In order to compensate, some people are getting one tomato slice instead of two on their burgers and sandwiches.
- Mashed magazine says Tulsa, Oklahoma's Big Baby Rolls Donut Shop is selling Martha Stewart donuts. The glazed donuts have white icing with Martha's likeness on them. The donut shop went viral earlier this week for doing Sly Stallone donuts -
- Restaurant Business Online says the New York Yankees are going viral because they are serving Sushi burritos at home games this year. The burritos are made by the famed Benihana restaurant chain.
- Frankford Candies is selling Kraft Macaroni and Cheese gummies. The gummies look like real Kraft Mac and Cheese and are sold in 5 oz boxes.
McDonald's Spoils "Sonic The Hedgehog 2": The Echo newspaper says Sonic the Hedgehog fans are outraged at McDonald's because their Sonic Happy Meal's spoil ''Sonic the Hedgehog 2''. The inclusion of the Super Sonic toy suggests fans are going to see Super Sonic in the sequel. The film opens today.
The Internet reacts to the possible spoiler ...
"McDonalds may have accidentally spoiled something by accident on the happy meal website behind a tails toy."
"Got the sonic movie spoiled from the happy meal page of all things"
"There’s something funny about the idea that McDonald's just straight up have a spoiler for their Sonic 2 happy meal so like imagine you want to get any of the figures and you get the surprise figure before watching the movie. Day ruined probably."
TMZ says Jennifer Lopez was wearing a diamond ring on her ring finger as she was furniture shopping with her daughter, Emme. The ring is huge. Jennifer flipped the diamond to her palm when she noticed the paparazzi snapping shots of her hands
Entertainment Tonight says Mickey Rourke recently injured himself while skateboarding. The 69 year old suffered a giant gash over his right eye. He posted a picture of his injuries along with the caption; ''Looks like my skateboarding days are over''
BroBible says Amy Schumer is denying reports she stole her Oscars joke about Leonardo DiCaprio from someone on Twitter. “OK. Well, I would like to say, I haven’t personally been on Twitter. I’ve had my assistant do it, just so I can remain alive and not kill myself. And also, that joke was written by Suli McCullough. But I thank you guys, always, for making sure that I don’t start thievery. I just got to do a lie-detector test on Vanity Fair and they asked me, thank God, ‘Have you ever stolen a joke?’ and I said no, and it was ‘that’s true.’ So, everybody just chill. It’s crazy. I’m funny enough, I don’t need to steal.”
The NY Post says Kenan Thompson and his wife, Christina, are splitting after 11 years of marriage. The couple has been separated for a year, but continues to co-parent their two daughters. Kenan is working in Los Angeles while Christina is in New York.
Marca magazine, citing The Sun newspaper, claims Will Smith is allegedly headed to a celebrity retreat for help. A source tells the news outlets, "The impact of the backlash has hit Will hard, so he will be getting help on dealing with stress. It will be a high-level retreat. This is unquestionably the battle of his career. It will be a high-end retreat used by the rich and famous and he will be doing a lot of soul searching and working out how he can move forward".
The National Enquirer claims Johnny Depp has been allegedly ballooned to 260 pounds. A source tells the magazine, “His general lack of self-care has been an issue for years now, but lately it’s gone into overdrive. Johnny’s pigging out on all the wrong foods and drowning his sorrows in booze while smoking like a chimney and doing hardly any exercise. Johnny’s finding it tough to sleep and paces around like a caged tiger, ranting and raving about how Amber’s wrecked his life, and he’s ruined if this case doesn’t go his way. The legal fees alone are bleeding him dry, and Hollywood isn’t exactly knocking on his door. Worse still, he’s eating non-stop. He’s like a walking heart attack right now.”
The NY Post says Sarah Jessica Parker has tested positive for the coronavirus just days after her husband, Matthew Broderick, caught covid. Sarah's Broadway play, "Plaza Suite", is being shut down until cast and crew members recover.
Former American Idol judge Randy Jackson tells Yahoo News that he thinks today's reality show judges are too nice. “I think they’re all too nice. This is a tough, hard, mean, business. Being honest with someone — if you’re terrible, you’re terrible. Wouldn’t you want to know that? Maybe me saying you’re terrible is going to help you get your thing together. Maybe you’re gonna go back to the drawing board, like, ‘No, I’m gonna defeat the Dawg! I’m coming back. I’m coming back to get you, Dawg!”
He added, “I say all the time in interviews, the thing that helped me the most [when I was starting out] was the no’s — the people that didn’t like me, didn’t like my playing, didn’t like my songwriting, didn’t like my producing. That’s what made me work and try harder. … The competition and the challenge helps us get better — not the yeses, not the ‘You’re lovely, but not today.’ That doesn’t do anything for anyone.”
The Globe claims Jason Momoa is allegedly begging Lisa Bonet for a second chance. A source tells the magazine, “He’s managed to convince her to let him move back in on a trial basis—and she’s saying it’s so they can co-parent better. He’s got a lot of work to do before she lets him all the way back in because he really hurt her. Lisa was the one who ended it, but it didn’t take long for him to come crawling back, begging for another chance. He’s bending over backward to please her, including cleaning up his lifestyle and slamming the doors on the wild partying… For a while, he’s been the alpha in the relationship, but there’s been a huge power shift and now Jason is telling everyone he’ll do anything to get Lisa to forgive him!”
A new survey by the National Confectioners Association reveals that 90% of people plan to place chocolate in their Easter basket. Other findings:
- 44% of people plan to place chocolate eggs and bunnies in their Easter basket
- 20% of people want jelly beans in their Easter basket
- 18% of people want candy-coated eggs in their Easter basket
- 15% of people want marshmallow candies in their Easter basket
- 84% of people say chocolate and candy are an important part of Easter
A new survey by Full Script reveals that 53% of people admit they don't live a healthy lifestyle. Other findings:
- 39% of people say they don't understand how to live healthy.
- 42% of people are trying to improve their health by regularly exercising
- 43% of people are trying to improve their health by eating better
A new survey by AppyParking+ reveals that people would rather walk 10 minutes to get a free parking spot than try and squeeze into a difficult space. Other findings:
- 50% of drivers believe parking is the most stressful part of driving
- 62% of people say they are a good 'parker'
- parallel parking was voted the hardest parking maneuver
My wife and I went on a diet together a month ago. I thought we were doing well until I found candy and other snacks hidden in her closet. When I ask her how she's doing on the diet, she says, ''Flawless''. She's lying to me. My wife is very sensitive about her weight. How should I handle the situation? Should I confront her or not?