- The Daily Mail says Shia LaBeouf and his fiancee, Mia, are the proud parents of a new baby. The couple is refusing to release any pictures or information about the child.
- TMZ says Mama June's daughter, Pumpkin, is pregnant with twins. She is expected to give birth around June 18th. Pumpkin and her husband already have a boy and a girl at home.
- WIAT says participating Krispy Kreme donut shops will give away a dozen donuts for free on April 5th if tonight's college basketball championship game, between North Carolina and Kansas, is decided by 12 points. Restrictions apply.
- Mashed magazine says Cold Stone Creamery is celebrating Easter with a new Peeps-flavored ice cream. The ice cream is topped with green and blue sprinkles and a yellow Peeps marshmallow chick.
- KXAN says the Texas State Fair tried to prank people on April Fool's Day by selling deep-fried air. They posted pictures of empty corn dogs
- The Wall Street Journal says a $300,000 Dolce & Gabbana tiara was recently auctioned off. The electronic tiara can only be worn in the Metaverse.
- A new survey by Scentsy reveals that 61% of people won't have a guest in their house if they think their home smells bad
- TMZ says Johnny Knoxville won his WrestleMania match against Sami Zayn with help from Wee-Man
- The Daily Mail newspaper says Netflix and Apple TV + are no longer bidding on Will Smith's biopic because of his Oscars incident with Chris Rock. A source tells the newspaper, 'Netflix and Apple+ have quietly removed their bids for a Will Smith biopic and will instead relocate the funds and develop original ideas from new black actors.'
Hooray for Hollywood: Here are this past weekend's box office results.
1. "Morbius," $39.1 million. (CINEMA SCOOP .. The film cost $83 million to produce)
2. “The Lost City,” $14.8 million.
3. “The Batman,” $10.8 million.
4. “Uncharted,” $3.6 million.
5. “Jujutsu Kaisen 0,” $1.9 million.
6. “RRR,” $1.6 million.
7. “Spider-Man: No Way Home,” $1.4 million.
8. “Dog,” $1.3 million.
9. “X,” $1 million.
10. “Everything Everywhere All at Once,” $1 million.
The Sun says Will Smith is allegedly heading to a celebrity sanctuary to relax. A source tells the newspaper, “The impact of the backlash has hit Will hard, so he will be getting help on dealing with stress. This is unquestionably the battle of his career. It will be a high-end retreat used by the rich and famous and he will be doing a lot of soul searching and working out how he can move forward. He hopes the conversation will move on so he can come back and salvage his reputation and career. His resignation speech raises the possibility that he fears he will be stripped of his Oscar. That would be a hammer blow to him.”
Will Smith once gave Bruce Willis relationship advice about how to cope with Demi Moore dating Ashton Kutcher. During a 2007 interview with Playboy, Bruce said he went to Will who told him, "He said, "Dude, you’ve got to do whatever it takes to get the kids and all the spouses or the girlfriend together. You’ve got to show your kids it’s okay'. It was like a light went on. Ding. So Will, thanks. And thanks for all those good movies you’re making."
Radar Online says Will Smith recently had a Zoom call with the Academy Awards where he apologized for punching Chris Rock during the Oscars. A source tells the website, "The Academy has talked to all parties. Smith was told his actions would have consequences.'' Will's fate with the Academy will be decided on April 18th.
Entertainment Tonight says Will has resigned from the Academy. He released a statement saying; “The list of those I have hurt is long and includes Chris, his family, many of my dear friends and loved ones, all those in attendance, and global audiences at home,” Smith said in a statement. “I betrayed the trust of the Academy. I deprived other nominees and winners of their opportunity to celebrate and be celebrated for their extraordinary work. I am heartbroken. I want to put the focus back on those who deserve attention for their achievements and allow the Academy to get back to the incredible work it does to support creativity and artistry in film. So, I am resigning from membership in the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences, and will accept any further consequences the Board deems appropriate.''
An extraterrestrial tracker from the UK, named Nick Pope, says aliens will fear Will Smith because of his attack on Chris Rock. He tells the Daily Star, "If extra-terrestrials are watching Earth - either monitoring us as part of a scientific study of emerging civilizations or maybe as reconnaissance, ahead of an alien invasion - they'll get a lot of their information about us from our TV broadcasts. What will they make of the fiasco at this year's Oscars ceremony? Aliens will already know Will Smith from Independence Day, where he punched out an alien and uttered the immortal line ‘welcome to Earth’. They'll also know him from the Men in Black movies, so if aliens are planning an invasion, they'll think Will Smith is often the person we put up to defend ourselves. Aliens may also think he's one of Earth's ruling elite, if they've heard the phrase Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. All this depends on whether aliens understand the concept of fiction. If they don't, they'll think Earth has already fought off multiple alien invasions, and that may have a deterrent effect."
The Hollywood Reporter says work on "Bad Boys 4", starring Will Smith and Martin Lawrence, is being halted because of Will's Oscars incident. Will received 40 pages of the script before the incident. Now, producers are halting production because they want to see what will happen next with Will.
Denzel Washington tells Variety magazine that he and Tyler Perry prayed with Will Smith after Will punched Chris Rock at the Oscars. "Fortunately there were people there. Not just me, but others. Tyler Perry, came immediately right over there with me. [Said] some prayers. I don't wanna say what we talked about, but there but for the grace of God go any of us. Who are we to condemn? I don't know all the ins and outs of the situation, but I know the only solution was prayer, the way I see it."
Z says Joe Exotic is divorcing his husband, Dillon Passage, because he found love in jail with a fellow inmate named John Graham. Joe and John met in February of 2021. John was in prison for burglary and possession of a firearm before being released last month. When asked about his new romance, Joe said, "God works in amazing ways."
News 6 says an Tulsa, Oklahoma donut shop, called Big Baby Rolls, recently created Sylvester Stallone donuts. The glazed donuts have white icing and Sly's likeness on top. One of his team members heard about the donuts and got some for him. Sly posted a video of himself with one of the donuts. He said being on the donut is his greatest accomplishment.
Yardbarker says the Cleveland Guardians, formerly the Indians, are going to have Tom Hanks throw out the first pitch before their home opener. He says, "I’ve had Guardians fever since 1977 when I caught my first game in Section 19 of Cleveland’s Lakefront Municipal Stadium. I’m honored to return to Cleveland and Progressive Field for the first home game of the Cleveland Guardians era."
Giant Freakin Robot says Jeff Goldblum recently posted pictures of himself dressed for the Oscars and as Heath Ledger's Joker character. He captioned the photograph with; “Get u a man who can do both…from birthday party Dad on Saturday to Oscar Sunday.”
Entertainment Tonight says Andrew Garfield has broken up with his girlfriend, Alyssa Miller. A source tells the TV show, "Their work commitments and schedules made it hard for them to continue their relationship. Andrew is staying positive and surrounding himself with his close friends and loved ones."
A new survey by Nationwide Insurance reveals that 85% of people rate their driving as 'excellent' or 'very good'. Other findings:
- 51% of people log on to apps on their phone while driving
- 54% of people classify themselves as a 'speeder'
- 53% of people eat while driving
Financial Survey A new survey by One Poll reveals that 56% of people believe talking about finances is taboo. Other findings:
- 60% of people have lied about their financial status on social media in order to appear more financially stable.
- 30% of people would rather watch a scary movie than talk about their finances
- 27% of people would rather speak in front of a large audience than talk about their finances
- 83% of people feel guilty about going on a shopping spree while they are in debt
People's Favorite Type Of Music... According to a new survey by CBS
pop music (15%)
hip hop or rap (14%)
Christian and gospel music (10%)
R&B or soul (7%)
My 11 year-old daughter and I snuggled in bed last night and watched the Grammys. She spends lots of her free time singing in her bedroom with her door closed. She is not very good. Last night, my daughter asked if I thought she was a good singer. I lied and said absolutely. As I was trying to fall asleep, I started to question whether or not I should have told her the truth. It would have crushed her heart. Lying gives her confidence, but is also dishonest. What would you have done if you were me?