Fonseca Trending 01/13/21
- Elite Daily says PetSmart is celebrating Valentine's Day by selling a new line of doggie clothing highlighted by red silk doggy robes.
- The Daily Mail says Tom Brady launched his new clothing line yesterday. He is selling athletic t-shirts for $75 and vests for $250.
- Deadline Hollywood says Gal Gadot, Ryan Reynolds and Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson are in talks to film two ''Red Notice'' sequels back-to-back. Production could start in early 2023
- IGN News says Robert Pattinson's new Batman movie has been rated PG-13. It will be released on March 4th
- Newsweek magazine says boxing and weightlifting are being dropped from the 2028 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles. Doping scandals led to the sports being excluded
- The Courier Post says Campbell's Soup is now selling candles that smell like grilled cheese and tomato soup. They cost $24
- Mashed magazine says Wendy's celebrated National Roast Day yesterday by roasting Oreo cookies with the following post: "When adding milk makes you taste better, you're doing it wrong. #NationalRoastDay."
- Vegan News says AMC Movie Theaters are now serving vegan chicken nuggets next to popcorn at their snack stands. They come with a side of sauce
- Food Business News says International Delight is selling a Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory coffee creamer
Coronavirus Vaccines Get Rid Of Warts: News.com.au says Pfizer and Moderna's vaccines not only protect against the coronavirus they also get rid of warts. An Australian woman, named Aaron Riley, tweeted; “I have had two warts on my hands for the last 5 years. Tried wart off- they kept coming back. But in the two weeks since I had my booster shot (my first mRNA vaccine as my first two were AZ), they have disappeared completely. As in, you can’t even tell they were there.”
The Internet reacts ...
“I just checked and yes a wart I’ve had on my finger for at least 20yrs is gone. Not even a mark”.
“OH MY GOD I just checked and one on my toe is significantly smaller?! It’s been there maybe 15 years”
“OK so this is weird but had a mole just above my eyebrow that been developing very slowly, it’s now almost gone … so that’s unexpected. not a wart but a mole.''
Man Claims Coronavirus Caused His Privates To Shrink: The Sun says a man, who wishes to remain anonymous, claims the coronavirus caused his privates to decrease in size by 1.5 inches.
The man says, “When I got out of the hospital, I had some erectile dysfunction issues. Those gradually got better with some medical attention, but I seem to be left with a lasting problem. My penis has shrunk. Before I got sick, I was above average, not huge, but definitely bigger than normal. Now I've lost about an inch-and-a-half and become decidedly less than average. It's apparently due to vascular damage, and my doctors seem to think it's likely permanent. It shouldn't really matter, but it has had a profound impact on my self confidence in my abilities in bed.”
Pop Culture magazine says Jason Momoa and Lisa Bonet are divorcing. They posted; "We have all felt the squeeze and changes of these transformational times. A revolution is unfolding and our family is of no exception… feeling and growing from the seismic shifts occurring And so we share our Family news that we are parting ways in marriage. We share this not because we think it's newsworthy but so that as we go about our lives we may do so with dignity and honesty. The love between us carries on, evolving in ways it wishes to be known and lived. We free each other to be who we are learning to become… Our devotion unwavering to this sacred life & our Children, teaching our children what's possible, Living the Prayer. May Love Prevail"
Female First says Britney Spears is in the process of writing her memoir. She posted; "I’m thinking of releasing a book next year. But I’m having issues coming up with a title so maybe my fans could help !!!! Option #1 … ‘S***, I really don’t know’ Option #2 … ‘I really care what people think’ !!!!’ What do you guys think ????''
Jeopardy champion Amy Schneider tells NPR that Eminem has helped her win over $1 million on the show. “To sort of pump myself up before each game … standing at the podium, I kind of run through the lyrics of Eminem’s ‘Lose Yourself'. It’s so fitting to the moment because I really do have to lose myself in the moment, like he says.”
Mark Wahlberg tells CNN that he is launching his own tequila brand. "It's funny because when it was first mentioned to me I said 'absolutely not'. You have all these other people out there claiming to have gone to Mexico and created tequila and cultivated agave and all this stuff. They were like, 'This is not what that is, we have two amazing guys who are really young and like minded.' I said I want to put my money where my mouth is and cut a big check and get involved with your brand and utilize all of my resources ... everything that we have we are going to tap into and utilize to make sure this brand is as successful as possible."
The NY Post says Simon Cowell and Lauren Silverman were allegedly having relationship issues before he proposed. A source tells the newspaper, “Around Christmas I know that she was talking about it, and he was refusing. They had reached a difficult point in the relationship — you might call it a crisis. There was misery. Perhaps she had made it clear that she was not going to stick around unless they got married. I know that Simon got her an engagement ring about a year after the pregnancy was announced … but he then put it away in a safe and made it clear that he didn’t want to get married after all. She’s a nice middle-class girl and she always wanted to get married. Her mom said that she trusted Simon to ‘do the right thing’ before Eric was born. Well, she’s been waiting a long time — and so has Lauren.''
The NY Post says Machine Gun Kelly and Megan Fox are engaged. She posted a video of the proposal along with the caption; “In July of 2020 we sat under this banyan tree. We asked for magic. We were oblivious to the pain we would face together in such a short, frenetic period of time. Unaware of the work and sacrifices the relationship would require from us but intoxicated off of the love. And the karma. Somehow a year and a half later, having walked through hell together, and having laughed more than I ever imagined possible, he asked me to marry him. And just as in every lifetime before this one, and as in every lifetime that will follow it, I said yes … and then we drank each other’s blood.”
Megan's engagement ring has a green emerald and clear diamond in the shape of hearts.
Kelly wrote; “Beneath the same branches we fell in love under, I brought her back to ask her to marry me. I know tradition is one ring, but I designed it with Stephen Webster to be two: the emerald (her birth stone) and the diamond (my birth stone) set on two magnetic bands of thorns that draw together as two halves of the same soul forming the obscure heart that is our love. 1-11-2022.”
The NY Post says Pete Davidson may host the Academy Awards. A source tells the newspaper, “His people are talking to producers. He gets a demographic that is hard to get. He is in a good space, his career is doing well and he is on the rise. He is a sex symbol, unlikely, but he is big with a certain generation.”
Denzel Washington tells Collider magazine that he is in talks to do a third Equalizer movie. “They have written the third ‘Equalizer,’ so I’m scheduled to do that. So I gotta get in shape and start beating people up again. I get to beat people up again. ‘The Tragedy of Macbeth’ and then going and beating some people up. Can’t get any better, right?”
"The Tragedy of Macbeth" premieres Friday on Apple TV+
The Observer says Alex Rodriguez is moving back to New York City. He has purchased a $9.9 million dollar condo. It has three bedrooms, black and white checkered floors, bookcases and a fireplace
Valentine's Day Survey
A new survey by Zulily reveals that 53% of parents want to celebrate Valentine's Day with an overnight trip. Other findings:
- 42% of parents want to celebrate Valentine's Day with a fancy dinner
- 41% of parents want to celebrate Valentine's Day with a night out on the town
- 38% of parents want to celebrate Valentine's Day in a bar
Work Survey A new survey by Good Hire reveals that 82% of people have considered quitting their job because of a bad manager. Other findings:
- 84% of workers say they can do their manager's job
- 70% of American workers strongly enjoy or somewhat enjoy working for their manager.
- Only 39% of American workers said their manager is open and honest about promotion opportunities.
- workers are most annoyed by managers who micro-manage and managers who ask employees to work outside of working hours.
- workers most desire a manager who is honest and authentic.
A new survey by the financial company Affirm reveals that 30% of people would give up lovemaking for five years in order to retire early. Other findings:
- 43% of people would give up drinking for five years in order to be able to retire early
- 29% of people would go without friends for five years in order to be able to retire early
- 68% of people say bad money management skills is a reason to break up
I had a first date on Tuesday night. It went well until he dropped me off at my townhouse. We were kissing on my front porch when he called me by his ex's name. It totally killed the mood. He apologized profusely and even sent me flowers yesterday at work. He's asked me out again for Saturday night. Should I give him a second chance? I'm not sure what to do? Is he thinking about her or me? Am I going to get used as a rebound relationsh