Today's Fonseca Show Best of Calls:
- The Daily Mail says Peloton has released 11 new Taylor Swift-themed fitness classes on their app.
- PopCulture Magazine says ‘’Yellowstone’’ fans will have two new spinoffs to look forward to. The shows are titled ‘’1944’’ and ‘’2024’’. The studio behind ‘’Yellowstone’’ says, "Within five years, we grew Yellowstone from a hit U.S. cable show with five million viewers into a global hit franchise with over 100 million fans around the world and multiple extensions – and, we're just getting started.’’
- TV Insider says 'Curb Your Enthusiasm' will return for its 12th season in February 2024. Larry David will reprise his role alongside the show's main cast.
License Global says Brach's is celebrating the holidays with a new line of candy inspired by the movie "Elf." The new offerings include Buddy the Elf Maple Syrup candy canes, Swirly Twirly Gum Drops and Candy Cane Forest Mellowcreme Candy. - WINS says Blue Moon Beer has announced the release of Blue Moon Thanksgiving Seasonings.The two-pack of seasonings includes the Blue Moon Zesty Seasoning for savory dishes, and the Blue Moon Pie Pint for sweet treats. The seasonings can be purchased for $11.26
- A new survey by GetYourGuide reveals that 92% of people prefer receiving experiential gifts over physical gifts. That’s up from 77% last year.
- Business Insider says Jeff Bezos is moving to Miami after living in Seattle for 29 years. He wants to be closer to his parents and Blue Origin's operations in Cape Canaveral. Jeff recently purchased a seven-bedroom mansion on a private island in Biscayne Bay for $79 million.
The Sun says Harry Styles recently took Taylor Russell on a luxurious vacation to the Caribbean island of Mustique. A source tells the outlet, "Harry really likes Taylor and decided to take a holiday with her so they could spend some proper quality time together as a couple. She has just completed a lengthy run of shows in the play The Effect, so she finally had some downtime to spend with him. He loves Mustique and has been there quite a few times before. Of course the trip has been no expense spared. They have been staying in luxurious accommodation and taking it easy while there.''
Taylor Swift tells Rolling Stone magazine that she focuses on her happiness and wellbeing instead of specific exercise or diet routines. "I think a lot of us have a complicated relationship with how our body looks and how our body feels. It's important to focus more on being happy and feeling healthy internally, rather than the number on a scale," stresses the pop star. "For me, I've found that my relationship with exercise and fitness is more about doing things that don't make me feel like I'm working out — like hiking and dancing around my house — because otherwise, I won't stick to it."
Billie Eilish tells Insider magazine that her first phone screensaver was a photo of Lana Del Rey. "The first screensaver I remember having on my little iPod was literally a picture of Lana. I just thought she was so cool and so beautiful. I didn't know you could be friends with people you looked up to like that, and it's just really cool that it's happened in that way."
Noah Kahan tells Grammy.com that he's experienced a lot of personal growth while touring. "I've learned how to be on the road and not lose my mind. I've also learned how to kind of develop a relationship with myself and my thoughts and be okay with being in an isolated place for a long time. It's been a really big growing year for me, and I think that's what's come out of it."
Usher tells Vibe.com that he used to babysit Beyoncé during their early days in the music industry. "I went on tour with Destiny's Child, Ini Kamoze, and Jagged Edge when I was a young artist, and I used to babysit Beyoncé. We've been friends since we were kids. It's just amazing to see how far we've all come and the incredible artists we've become."
Geo TV says Prince Harry allegedly sees himself as Matthew Perry's character 'Chandler' from ‘’Friends’’. He relates to Chandler's personality and claims to be 'just like Chandler' in his memoir, ‘’Spare’’. Prince Harry watched ‘Monica and Chandler's Wedding' while folding his underwear.
The Daily Star says Will Smith is feeling "humiliated and betrayed" by his wife Jada.A source says Will did not give his approval for her to discuss their private life in her memoir. He now allegedly wants a divorce. That source says, ‘’He knows he needs to be strategic as there's $400m on the line. But he's hurt and angry and this is the final straw. He wants to divorce and end the charade.”
People Magazine says Robert De Niro is claiming his former assistant stole 5 million of his frequent-flyer miles. They are worth $60,000. De Niro asked his assistant to transfer miles, but she took 5 million and has yet to return them. He wants the miles for his kids. DeNiro's former assistant is suing him for treating her poorly
Travis Kelce’s mother, Donna, tells People magazine that she is overwhelmed by her newfound fame. "It's been a ride. That's for sure. Sometimes I feel I'm on some kind of a different planet. I'm like, 'What has my life become?'" Donna also says she was not a Swiftie prior to Travis dating Taylor. "I would say not. My era was Earth, Wind and Fire, Chaka Khan, things like that. That's more my music."
The Daily Mail says Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift are receiving backlash from his neighbors for allegedly lying about not being home on Halloween. The couple put up crime scene tape and had a security guard tell trick-or-treaters that nobody was home. This angered neighbors who knew they were there.
TMZ says Al Pacino has been ordered to pay $30,000 a month in child support to the mother of his newborn, Noor Alfallah. She gave birth to their son, Roman, in June. In addition, Pacino will also contribute to an education fund and could potentially pay more support depending on his earnings.
BroBible says Mike Tyson allegedly bribed two New Jersey cops with a Bentley to avoid getting arrested. The bribe occurred after his ex-wife crashed at a Burger King. Tyson didn't want to be arrested, so he offered the damaged car to one of the officers. He took it. Eventually, Tyson retrieved the $230,000 Bentley from a parking garage.
Page Six says Jennifer Lopez feels "more beautiful than ever" thanks to Ben Affleck.In a recent interview with Vogue, Lopez credited Affleck for helping her feel relaxed, comfortable, and even more beautiful in their relationship.
The News International says Whoopi Goldberg is eager to cast Jennifer Hudson in the upcoming movie ‘’Sister Act 3’’. Whoopi was impressed by Jennifer's portrayal of a Sister Act character during a Halloween show. The production has been delayed due to the ongoing actor’s strike
The Daily Mirror says Justin Timberlake is expected to break his silence on Britney Spears' memoir. A source says, ‘’He Justin will be breaking his silence eventually. His plan isn't to just ignore it. He will have his say. And that, yes, his recollection of events 20+ years ago differ quite a bit from Britney's account. But he is currently not prepared to go there. t some point he will be ready to talk, but how specific he gets into recounting past events remains to be seen. Many people would like to see him stay above it and not get down into the granularity of it all.
The Daily Mail says Lori Loughlin and her daughter, Olivia Jade, are the faces of the latest Steve Madden shoe campaign. The commercial features them showing off a variety of poses in a lavish New York City hotel room and other ritzy locations. It is the first major campaign they have done since Lori went to jail for her college admissions scandal four years ago. Madden defended the ad by saying, "We've both had trials and tribulations in our lives. I was just happy to do it. They are such nice people. I don't think anybody cares. It's old news. We have these second chances in life, as I did. That's it. The way I look at it, [Lori] paid her debt to society. It's over."
Top Benefits Of Sleeping With Your Cat ... According to a new article by MattressNextDay
1. Reduces stress levels
2. Increases feelings of security and comfort
3. Improves cardiovascular health
4. Enhances mental well-being
5. Builds trust and strengthens the bond between you and your cat
6. Provides emotional support to each other
7. Reminds cats of sharing a bed with their siblings and mother
8. Shows affection and marks territory
9. Can disrupt regular sleep cycles
10. Cats are more active at night and can disturb sleep.
Top 10 Most Trusted Professions ... According to a new survey by the Medical Council
6. Police officers
Daylight Saving Time Survey
A new survey by Southwest News says 66% of Americans think Daylight Saving Time should be abolished. Other findings:
- 55% of people own at least one analog clock they still manually adjust
- 40% of people would prefer a permanent form of Daylight Saving Time
Xmas Tree Survey
A new survey by the Real Christmas Tree Board reveals that 20% of people are planning to buy a real Christmas tree for the first time this year. Other findings:
- 94% of people agree with the statement, “The scent of a real Christmas tree will bring me joy this season.”
- 95% of people agree with the statement, “I believe the scent of a real Christmas tree brings joy to others.”
- 33% of consumers buy their Christmas tree from a Christmas tree farm
- 33% of people buy a real Christmas tree after Thanksgiving
A new survey by the Thriving Center of Psychology reveals that ghosting affects 84% of dating relationships and 50% of friendships. Other findings:
- 84% of Gen Z and Millennials have been ghosted
- Women are more likely to ghost someone than men
- 30% of singles are fed up with dating because of ghosting
- 49% of people have been ghosted by a close friend
- 25% of people have ghosted an employer
I'm 16 years old and writing to you because my parents are divorcing. My mother is asking for an insane amount of child support which I'm not sure she deserves. Actually, both of my parents have been horrible to one another so the whole breakup is a mess. One person who does deserve some of the child support is me. I have told my mother I am entitled to a large portion of what she is going to be getting. If it wasn't for me she wouldn't be getting anything. She says I'm crazy because I get free room and board and that's more than enough. I disagree. I should be compensated because she's being compensated and because I've had to endure their awful relationship. One of my friends said I should hire a lawyer and get my cut. I'm asking for advice because I'm only a teenager. Am I entitled to the money? Do you agree with my thinking?