Todays Best of Calls:
- Bloomberg News says Taylor Swift has officially become a billionaire thanks to her successful Eras Tour and re-recording project. The bulk of her wealth comes from her music catalog, valued at $400 million, and ticket sales and merchandise, valued at $370 million. Other sources of her wealth are not publicly known.
- PEOPLE Magazine says Wendy's is offering free fries in honor of Taylor Swift's re-release of her ‘’1989’’ album. Customers can get free fries today with the purchase of a Frosty in the Wendy's app.
- Rob Gronkowski tells FanDuel TV that he is tired of the coverage Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift receive during Chiefs games. "Bye bye bye, it’s just a little bit too much...but we want more football. Yes, it's fine that you show her but not every single play."
- Mashable says X, formerly known as Twitter, has launched its video call feature for X Premium users. The service costs $8 per month. Both audio and video calls can be made
- Newsweek Magazine says Russia has deployed combat dolphins in southern Ukraine. The military dolphins are being used to defend against Ukrainian special forces.
- PEOPLE Magazine says Qantas Airlines is now offering a "neighbor-free" seating option on its U.S. flights. Passengers can pay a fee, starting at $143, to ensure that the seat next to them remains empty for the duration of their flight.
- Talent Recap says Kelly Clarkson will be hosting this year's Rockefeller Center Christmas tree lighting on November 29th.
- A new survey commissioned by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM) reveals that 64% of Americans support getting rid of seasonal time changes.There are 9 days left until Daylight Saving Time ends
- The NY Post says 'spider-webbing' is the latest toxic dating trend to be aware of.It involves a manipulative partner using tactics such as bread crumbing, gaslighting, and love bombing to trap their victim in a toxic relationship.
Food And Drink Trending - NJ.com says McDonald's is ditching its iconic McFlurry spoons in favor of a more eco-friendly option. The current spoon, which confused consumers with its hollow structure, is being replaced with a small, black spoon made with less plastic. McDonald's aims to reduce plastic waste and be more environmentally friendly.
- Trend Hunter says Domino's Pizza Australia recently introduced pizza-flavored fries. They are sprinkled with a special seasoning that captures the taste of a classic Domino's pizza. Americans want Domino's to launch the fries here
- WWLP says beef prices are at record highs due to a shrinking cattle supply and higher production costs. Prices are currently at $8 per pound Next week, ribeye prices could jump to $10.90 per pound
- Trend Hunter says Pizza Hut Taiwan is selling a Halloween-themed pizza called "Da Ghost Pizza." The pizza is topped with chicken feet and is meant to resemble a ghost.
Dua Lipa tells Vogue magazine that she believes in evolving as an artist and embracing change. "I think change is important, both on a personal level and for the world. If I didn't evolve, if I didn't allow myself to change, I would still be the same person I was five years ago. Change allows me to learn and grow, and it brings me closer to my aspirations. Music is my way of sharing this transformation."
Olivia Rodrigo tells Rolling Stone magazine that she used to feel like she wasn't allowed to express her emotions. “Something I always grappled with, especially when I was younger, is feeling like I couldn’t be angry or express dissatisfaction or complain for fear of being ungrateful. It was drilled into me, and it caused a lot of problems. I had all this anger bubbling up inside me — especially when you’re a teenager and you’re confused and you feel like the world is out to get you and you’re so insecure — and I’d have dreams where I was going crazy. I felt like I could never be like that in real life.”
Taylor Swift tells The Tennessean newspaper that she has a special connection with the number 13. "The significance of the number 13 on my hand... I paint this on my hand before every show because 13 is my lucky number. I was born on the 13th. I turned 13 on Friday the 13th. My first album went gold in 13 weeks. My first #1 song had a 13-second intro. Every time I've won an award I've been seated in either the 13th seat, the 13th row, the 13th section or row M, which is the 13th letter."
Miley Cyrus tells Harper's Bazaar magazine that she tries to keep her workouts fun so she doesn't get bored with them. “Outside of music, physical fitness is my most passionate creative outlet. I find so much fun in choreographing my workouts. I think there is a greater chance of maintaining a fitness commitment if you don’t think of it as work but as play.”
Billie Eilish tells Allure magazine that a mysterious sign helped her cope with the overwhelming fame she achieved at a young age. "I was driving around in Paris, and It was not good for me. I was not getting any better. A motorcycle pulled next to my car, and the rider's helmet had a sticker on it that said in all caps, 'MOVE ON.' I was sitting there like. Oh. Message received. It was a sign from the universe. So simple, yet so valuable."
Billboard Magazine says Lady Gaga recently joined U2 on stage in Las Vegas. She and the band performed "Shallow," "All I Want Is You," and "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
Metro.co.uk says Goldie Hawn recently claimed that she had a close encounter with an alien who touched her. She called out to the aliens and asked to meet them. Four months later, she had an experience where she saw three triangular-shaped heads discussing her. Goldie described the encounter as powerful and filled with light, stating that it felt like the finger of God had touched her. She has since been fascinated with the stars, just like her long-time partner Kurt Russell, who had his own UFO sighting.
The Daily Mail says Jack Black recently stripped down to his underwear and performed Taylor Swift songs to help raise money for crew members affected by the Hollywood strikes. The one-off variety show, called The Give Back-ular Spectacular!, featured other stars like Rachel Bloom and Bryan Cranston. Jack stole the show by singing Swift’s "Anti-Hero" while dancing around on stage.
People Magazine says Will Smith congratulated wife Jada Pinkett Smith on becoming a bestselling author. Jada's book, ‘’Worthy’’, debuted at No. 4 on the New York Times bestsellers list. Will expressed his pride and love for Jada in an Instagram comment, calling her a "New York Times Best Selling Author."
The Daily Mail says Kevin Costner's ex-wife, Christine Baumgartner, is denying rumors of a "friends with benefits" relationship with him. Christine and Kevin barely speak to each other. She has moved on and is focused on her kids and creating a new home. A source says, 'Christine said there is not a blip of truth about she and Kevin toying with the idea of being friends with benefits. First off, they barely speak to each other and secondly, she's moved on.'
Radar Online says Al Pacino's friends are allegedly concerned that his baby mama, Noor Alfallah, is taking advantage of him and making him look like a fool. Alfallah recently filed court documents for full physical custody of their 3-month-old son. Despite the custody dispute, Pacino continues to spend extravagant amounts of money on Alfalah and her every wish. This worries his friends. A source says, "No matter what she puts him through he can't quit her. The moment she agrees to give him even the smallest scrap of attention, he jumps to it. "At his age, the last thing he needs are these games. His friends just don't get why he signed up for this. The feeling is he should take a bow for his artistic achievements and enjoy his life. Instead, he's hunkered down in mediation meetings saying yes to everything Noor wants. Then he's taking her out for fancy dinners!"
TMZ says *NSYNC members are still supportive of Justin Timberlake despite the backlash from Britney Spears' new memoir. Lance Bass, Joey Fatone, Chris Kirkpatrick, and JC Chasez have known Justin for 25 years and would be happy to perform with him again. While there are no current plans for a reunion, the other members are hopeful that Justin may change his mind in the future.
The International News says Justin Timberlake's wife, Jessica Biel, is struggling with watching him be targeted by Britney’s fans on social media. She believes Timberlake has learned from his mistakes and deserves to live in peace. Timberlake is focusing on his family and career to distance himself from the chatter surrounding the book.
Page Six says Justin has turned off the comments on his Instagram after receiving backlash from Spears' new memoir.
The International News says Jason Alexander crashed Britney Spears and Sam Asghari's wedding because Britney had reached out to him. They had private conversations. He was surprised to learn about the wedding just three days after speaking to her and decided to show up to ask her if it was what she wanted. Jason was asked to leave, but refused and was arrested. Jason and Britney were once married for 55 hours
The Blast says Sam Asghari is proud of Britney Spears and hopes she takes over the world. He revealed that her memoir, "The Woman In Me," made him smile when she called him a "gift from God." Sam and Britney got married in 2022, but divorced in 2023
The New York Post says Patrick Mahomes wants to "one-up" Taylor Swift and his wife’s secret handshake. Mahomes plans to talk to Travis Kelce about creating their own handshake so they can top Swift and his wife.He hopes to have the handshake ready for their next touchdown.
Collider Magazine says Taylor Swift's concert film, "The Eras Tour," will not be available for streaming until the actor’s strike is resolved. The film, which was independently produced by Swift, has already made over $178 million worldwide. Negotiations for streaming rights have been put on hold until the strike is over.
Elite Daily says Starbucks has added a Taylor Swift drink to their secret menu.The ‘’Shake It Off Espresso’’ was created to celebrate the re-release of Swift's 1989 album. The Iced Shaken Espresso is made with brown sugar syrup, vanilla sweet cream cold foam, caramel drizzle and three shots of espresso
Brobible says Kristen Stewart recently revealed that she had an encounter with a ghost when she was a teenager. She was staying in a hotel in Canada while filming a movie about ghosts. One night, she felt her legs being pushed down. When she opened her eyes, she saw a lady in old-fashioned clothes and rollers in her hair. Stewart firmly believes that she saw a ghost and nothing can convince her otherwise.
NBC says Robin Williams' former San Francisco mansion is up for sale for $25 million. Williams lived in the home with his children. The home has six bedrooms and bay windows overlooking the Golden Gate Bridge. It also has secret rooms and passageways that were designed for his kids.
Ace Showbiz says Henry Winkler deeply regrets turning down the lead role in the movie "Grease." He says, "I was dumb. I spent so much energy, so much time - I spent so many sleepless nights thinking, how do I not get typecast? You go with the flow. What you do is you prepare to reinvent yourself. You do something completely different and then come back to center.’’
Halloween Costume Survey
A new survey by the dating app Pure reveals that 58% of adults plan to wear a sexy Halloween costume this year. Other findings:
- 72% of women plan to wear a sexy Halloween costume this year compared to only 43% of men
- 80% of people find the anonymity of costumes to be a turn-on.
- 39% of people assume those in sexy Halloween costumes are seeking a fling
- Popular sexy costume choices for women include Catwoman, Harley Quinn, and a nurse, while men often opt for Batman, a gladiator, or a police officer.
Top Three Things That Make A Great Halloween Party... According to a new survey by One Poll
the food (61%)
the decorations (50%)
A new survey by Kellogg's reveals that 34% of people eat cereal as a snack. Other findings:
- 13% of people eat cereal for lunch
- 10% of people eat cereal for dinner
- 47% of people mix two different types of cereal together in the same bowl
- 5% of people mix four different types of cereal together in the same bowl
Top 10 Dream Cars... According to a new article by Our Auto Expert
2. Tesla Model S
3. Mercedes-Benz S-Class
4. Chevrolet Corvette
5. Ford Mustang
6. Aston Martin DB5 (James Bond)
7. Ford Mustang GT 390 (Bullitt)
8. Mini Cooper (The Italian Job)
9. DeLorean DMC-12 (Back to the Future)
10. Mercedes-Benz SL
We have a big Halloween weekend planned with our family. My nieces and nephews are coming over to play with my four kids. All of the children are between the ages of 7 and 11. They are begging to watch scary movies this weekend. My sister and I are thinking of putting one on so it will scare them and make them stop begging. It's annoying! Our mother-in-laws think this is a terrible idea and will not only scare the kids, but give them nightmares and make them afraid of the dark. I like my sister and I's parenting plan. It will teach the kids a lesson. Other family members are calling us cruel and mean. My aunt said it's almost a form of abuse if we do it. What do you think? Smart parenting or not? I compare it to when a kid touches a hot stove. They do it once, get burned, and never do it again