Today's Best of Calls:
Trending - WGN says Travis Kelce’s brother, Philadelphia Eagles star Jason Kelce, is allegedly retiring after 13 seasons. He is a six-time All-Pro.
- Motor 1 says Florida may soon have a Jimmy Buffett Memorial Highway. Two bills were passed in the Florida Legislature to honor the late music legend. Portions of State Road A1A, spanning from Key West to Fernandina Beach, would bear his name, along with a new Margaritaville-inspired license plate design.
- Yahoo News says Stanley has just released a new collection of pastel-colored tumblers for Spring. The Clean Slate collection features light blue, light green, light pink, and two mixed watercolor cups. They have already sold out.
- The New York Post says Lindsay Lohan earned a big payday for her cameo in the "Mean Girls" musical movie. She was paid $500,000 for a half day of work.
- Josh Duhamel and his wife, Audra Mari, are the proud parents of a new baby boy named Shepherd Lawrence Duhamel.
- TMSPN says Tom Brady and Irina Shayk were recently seen on a romantic dinner date in New York. The couple sat at a corner table in a dimly lit restaurant.
- Adweek says only 4.3 million people watched the Emmy Awards on Fox on Monday. That’s the lowest audience ever and down 27% from last year's record low.
Food And Drink Trending
- The Fast Food Post says Taco Bell and Uber Eats have teamed up for a new cereal called Cinnamon Twists Cereal. Uber One members can receive it for free. It can also be purchased through Uber Eats
- LBBOnline says Oreo has partnered with Pac-Man for a line of limited-edition Oreo cookies. Each one features a different Pac-Man character complete with maze designs on the cream filling.
- The Daily Meal says people are now making homemade pizzas using Red Lobster’s Cheddar Bay Biscuit Mix. They create the crust with the mix before adding red sauce, cheese and their favorite toppings.
- Dallas Innovates says Chuck E. Cheese is developing a TV game show for adults. Teams of two will compete in “supersized games” like pinball and air hockey. The top team will have the chance to exchange their tickets for prizes from a massive version of the Chuck E. Cheese prize wall.
Belichick Offered $10 Million To Be “Clothing Optional’ Model: BSO says Bill Belichick has received an unusual job offer following his departure from the Patriots. The adult webcam company CamSoda has offered Belichick $10 million to appear as a "clothing optional" model on their website. Their offer reads: “We here at CamSoda have been scouting you for some time. Ever since you walked out of that house shirtless on that Ring camera, we knew you had the physical makeup of a successful cam model. You have that barrel chest physique that so many women love, not to mention the charm, the charisma, the bubbly disposition that pulls people in. Put simply, you’re a blue-chip prospect who has all the physical attributes and intangibles to make a lot of money performing on CamSoda.”
Taylor Swift tells Rolling Stone magazine that she considers music to be therapeutic. "Songwriting for me is a way to escape my own self and my own head. I think music is one of the most important tools we have as humans, emotions are the universal language. Writing songs helps me understand my own emotions and process them, and the hope is that it helps other people do the same."
Olivia Rodrigo tells TheFace.com that she would die of embarrassment if she heard anyone doing a karaoke version of one of her songs. “If I even saw someone doing karaoke to one of my songs in front of me, I’d curl up into a ball and die. I mean, I love my music and love performing it, but for some reason thinking of someone else singing one of my songs at a karaoke bar makes me cringe.”
Dua Lipa tells Rolling Stone magazine that dating is confusing, especially for public figures like herself. "Dating, I think overall, is just a little confusing. It's either through friends of friends or people you trust where you can meet new people, because [dating] is not really so straightforward when you are, I guess, a public person. I think I've had breakups in my life where I felt like the only kind of breakup you could have was when things just ended really badly. Things ending in a nice way was such a new thing... It taught me a lot."
PopCulture.com says Elton John recently underwent knee surgery. He's fine.
Selena Gomez tells People magazine that she's accepted that her life is a work in progress. "I just feel like it took a lot of work to be who I am today. One of the secrets to that is surrounding yourself with good people. I don't think we'll ever really have it figured out. I just know that I have a better idea of the hot mess that I am, and I can deal with that."
The New York Post says Janet Jackson and Nelly are going on tour. The tour will take place from March until July
Page Six says the cast of "Friends" did not receive an invitation to the Emmys for the tribute to Matthew Perry. The executive producers explained that it was still too soon for them, and they wanted to respect their own mourning process.
Jason Priestley tells People magazine that his daughter loves to watch “Beverly Hills, 90210” with him so she can make fun of him. “My daughter for a while wanted to watch episodes of the show but only wanted to watch them with me so she could make fun of me. My flip phone, my mom jeans — all the stuff. She thought it was hilarious."
Celebrating The Soaps says Blake Shelton is allegedly grumpy because of his New Year's resolutions to cut back on drinking and eat a healthier diet. A source says, “Blake can get mighty grumpy when he can’t have what he wants. For Gwen, dieting is easy. She’s always been healthy. When Blake wants a burger, she’ll suggest a salad with grilled chicken or salmon.’’
Celebrating The Soaps says Ben Affleck is allegedly annoyed with Jennifer Lopez and their roller-coaster relationship. A source says they argued on vacation. “Ben wanted this vacation to be relaxing. But Jennifer’s up at 6 a.m. dictating their schedule. She’s extremely picky about everything, from maid service to where to eat dinner. Ben can’t always manage to hide his annoyance. And that’s what people were seeing in St. Barts.”
The Inquisitr says Jennifer Aniston dislikes when people compliment her on looking "great for her age." She says, "That’s a habit of society that we have these markers like, 'Well, you’re at that stage, so for your age…' I don’t even understand what it means. The compliment should be changed to “You look great—period. I'm in better shape than I was in my 20s. I feel better in mind, body, and spirit. It’s all 100 percent better."
Hello Magazine says Daniel Radcliffe is not married. The rumors started after he referred to Erin Drake’s family as his "in-laws" at the Emmy Awards. Daniel's reps say the rumors are not true and that the reference to in-laws was because they have been together for 10 years.
Page Six says Sam Asghari allegedly name-dropped his ex-wife, Britney Spears, to get a picture with Brad Pitt. Asghari mentioned how much Spears loved Pitt to get the photo. It's unclear if Pitt knew who Asghari was. Asghari joked that he got skincare tips from Pitt.
Page Six says Brad Pitt recently had an awkward encounter with Angelina Jolie's family at an art gallery opening in Beverly Hills. Witnesses say it was uncomfortable because the room was small. Pitt and the family tried to avoid each other. Pitt attended the event with his girlfriend, Ines de Ramon, and was polite to Jolie's father, Jon Voight, and brother, James Haven.
Top 3 Types Of Guys Women Should Never Waste Time On ... According to a new article by YourTango
1. Immature men: These guys are charming and fun, but they have no plans for the future and will just waste your time.
2. Overachievers: While they may seem like a catch because they're focused on their careers, they often don't make time for relationships and marriages.
3. Players: These men may not advertise themselves as players, but they have no plans that involve you and are just looking to have fun without commitment.
Personality Profile - What Your Sleeping Habits Say About You .. According to a new article by Avocado Green Mattress
You sleep naked … you are more likely to be extroverted, enjoy horror movies, and fall asleep to TV shows or podcasts. Naked sleepers tend to be night owls, very confident, and have a higher satisfaction with their love life. They are also more likely to have nightmares.
You sleep in pajamas … you are more likely to be a Capricorn, watch drama and mystery movies, be an early bird, and have a lower satisfaction with your sleep quality.
Top 10 Best Foods For Hair Growth ... According to a new article by MSN
4. Sweet potatoes
5. Greek yogurt
Top 7 Signs Your Child Is Addicted To Social Media...According to a new article by The New York Post.
1. They spend all hours of the day and night on platforms like Instagram or Facebook.
2. They exhibit an unhealthy preoccupation with likes, shares, and comments.
3. They experience mood swings, irritability, anxiety, or sadness when not using social media.
4. They neglect physical activity and time outdoors to scroll on social media.
5. They neglect important responsibilities like homework or chores.
6. Excessive social media use disrupts their sleep patterns.
7. They withdraw from in-person interactions and prefer to hide behind a screen.
Top 10 Bathroom Icks ... According to a new article by Life Supplies
1. Wet bath mats
2. Standing water in the sink
3. Hair in the shower drain
4. Crumbs on the counter
5. Overflowing trash cans
6. Dirty toilet brushes
7. Toothpaste spit in the sink
8. Used towels on the floor
9. Uncleaned toothpaste residue
10. Cluttered countertops
My 16 year old daughter was in bed all day on Sunday because she didn't feel well. I work from home so I was able to take care of her on Monday. Yesterday, she popped back to life and was almost back to normal. My nosy neighbor asked me what my secret was to getting her to feel better. I told her I made her hot tea with honey and threw in a splash of whiskey. My neighbor went ballistic and called me a bad mother for giving my teenager alcohol. It's not like my kid got drunk. My neighbor is now threatening to report me and is blabbing about how I plied my daughter with booze. I would love to hear what your listeners think about this. Am I a bad mother? Did I do anything wrong?