Today's Fonseca Best of Calls:
- FOX Sports says Taylor Swift attended yesterday’s Kansas City Chiefs game where she sat next to Travis Kelce's mother, Donna. Travis invited her after the two met during one of her concerts in July. Dating rumors between Travis and Taylor have been swirling for weeks. Entertainment Tonight says Taylor and Travis left the stadium together
- Variety Magazine says Usher is going to perform at the Super Bowl Halftime Show on February 11th, 2024 at Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas. He says, “It’s an honor of a lifetime to finally check a Super Bowl performance off my bucket list. I can’t wait to bring the world a show unlike anything else they’ve seen from me before. Thank you to the fans and everyone who made this opportunity happen. I’ll see you real soon.”
- Geo TV says Sylvester Stallone may play Rambo again. Producers Kevin King-Templeton and Les Weldon recently showed interest in reviving the franchise.
- BroBible says college football's hottest coach, Deion Sanders, recently got a parking ticket in Boulder, Colorado. His son, Deion Sanders Jr., shared a video of the Lamborghini SUV with the ticket on Instagram.
- College football's hottest team, the University of Colorado, got beat by Oregon on Saturday 42-6. Colorado coach Deion Sanders says his team played like garbage. His son, Shedeur, showed off a $70,000 Diamond studded watch after the game. His stainless steel Audemars Piguet Royal Oak 15500 has 30 carats of diamonds.
- Engadget says Amazon's Prime Video will show ads starting in early 2024 unless users pay an extra $3 per month. Amazon says the change will help them in continuing to offer compelling content.
- CNBC says the U.S. government will begin offering free at-home Covid tests again starting today. Americans can request four free tests from COVIDtests.gov
- Law Officer says a new robot, named K5, is now patrolling Times Square. It has a camera and can connect people with the police department. K5 will not use facial recognition technology or take down criminals.
- Media Entertainment and Arts says Honey Boo Boo recently started college at Regis University in Denver. She shared an Instagram story saying she is struggling with school and feeling homesick. Boo Boo wants to become a neonatal nurse after finishing her degree.
Hooray for Hollywood: Here are this past weekend's box office results.
1. “The Nun II,” $8.4 million.
2. “Expend4bles,” $8.3 million. (CINEMA SCOOP .. The film cost $100 million to produce. It earned $10.8 million overseas)
3. “A Haunting in Venice,” $6.3 million.
4. “The Equalizer 3,” $4.7 million.
5. “Barbie,” $3.2 million.
New iPhone 15 Fails Drop Test: Mashable says a recent drop test comparing the iPhone 15 Pro and the iPhone 14 Pro revealed the iPhone 15 is less durable. It sustained major damage and became non-functional after several drops. The iPhone 14 Pro remained mostly functional. Experts suggest getting a case for the 15 to avoid damage.
Ace Showbiz says Gwen Stefani’s son, Kingston, is recording "Justin Bieber-quality singles." A source says, "He's very talented and has a great ear for melody."
The Daily Mail says Joe Jonas is not happy with Sophie Turner for portraying him as a "horrible father". A source says, "Joe is livid with the latest coming from Sophie, making him look like a horrible father. It is disgusting in his eyes what she has chosen to do. This is only going to be the start of stuff getting messier and messier and messier.’’
Geo TV says Taylor Swift recently submitted a trademark application for "Swiftmas". If approved, Swift will be able to use the term on items like stationery, clothing and more.
Geo TV says Travis Kelce’s following online has increased by 58.8% since the rumors started that he is dating Taylor Swift.
Olivia Rodrigo tells The Guardian newspaper that she's learned the importance of separating who she is on stage with who she is in real life. “One of the biggest things I've learned so far is that you have to be comfortable in front of thousands of people as well as being comfortable being by yourself. The problem a lot of artists have is they want that high of having people cheer for them all the time. You have to be able to separate your stage persona and your real life persona.”
Dua Lipa tells Billboard magazine that she enjoys exploring different aspects of her personality through her music. "I love the main pop-girl energy. It's so fun for the fans and the character. I can be that girl, but there are so many other sides to me that I also love to embody. Maybe one day I'll bring one of them onstage with me."
Variety Magazine says Usher is going to perform at the Super Bowl Halftime Show on February 11th, 2024 at Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas. He says, “It’s an honor of a lifetime to finally check a Super Bowl performance off my bucket list. I can’t wait to bring the world a show unlike anything else they’ve seen from me before. Thank you to the fans and everyone who made this opportunity happen. I’ll see you real soon.”
Chiefs QB Patrick Mahomes tells Fox Sports that he felt pressure to throw a touchdown to Travis Kelce yesterday because Taylor Swift was at the game against the Bears. “Yeah, I heard she was in the house. I felt a little bit of pressure. So I knew I had to give it to Trav. I think he wanted to get into the end zone just as much as all the other Swifties wanted him to.” KC won 41-10.
RadarOnline says Margot Robbie is not planning to return for a "Barbie" sequel despite a $50 million payday. The sequel will focus on Ryan Gosling's character, Ken. Margot plans to be involved behind the scenes. A source tells the website, "For Margot, it's all about the story... There's plenty of room for Ryan to do a full-blown Ken movie, which Margot will be involved with behind the scenes."
Page Six says Sharon Osbourne recently admitted that she's "too skinny" after using Ozempic to lose 30 pounds. Sharon plans to stop using Ozempic and wants to maintain a healthy weight around 105 pounds
In Touch Weekly says Sophie Turner is angry at Joe Jonas for painting her as a hard-partying animal. Joe talked about their divorce at a concert and made himself look like a victim. A source tells the magazine, "Sophie is furious and resents the attacks on her parenting. The divorce is getting nasty."
Page Six says Kelly Clarkson is still not looking for love following her divorce from Brandon Blackstock. The singer is focused on her two kids, two dogs, three rabbits and her hamster. A source tells the newspaper, "Kelly is embracing the single life and doesn't have plans for a boyfriend."
People Magazine says Sharna Burgess and Brian Austin Green recently got engaged. Green proposed during a surprise party with his kids present. The couple started dating in 2020 and have a son together.
Us Weekly says Pete Davidson is now dating Madelyn Cline. The couple spent the night together at the Beverly Hills Hotel and had breakfast the next morning. Madelyn has been single since her split from her Outer Banks co-star Chase Stokes. Chase is now dating Kelsea Ballerini
Radar Online says Jimmy Fallon will not lose his job despite accusations of creating a toxic work environment. Rolling Stone Magazine published allegations from current and former staffers. A source tells the website that reports about NBC looking for a replacement are not true. A source tells the National Enquirer, "Jimmy's contract runs to 2026 — but apparently NBC has been looking at an exit strategy for a while now.’’
TMZ says Matthew McConaughey recently got a restraining order against a woman who has been bothering him for years. She showed up at an event where McConaughey was promoting his new book. Police informed her of the restraining order and escorted her off the property
TMZ says Britney Spears' 2006 Mercedes-Benz is for sale for $70,000. The car became famous due to paparazzi photos. It has been on display at the Volo Auto Museum in Illinois since 2011.
TMZ says Richard Simmons recently rejected the idea of a biopic starring Pauly Shore as him. Richard's team gets movie offers and pitches almost weekly. Richard wants to keep his private life out of the spotlight. Pauly Tweeted: ‘’I’ve noticed the reactions to me playing #RichardSimmons in a biopic. I heard he’s living in Big Bear. We’ve been playing phone tag (yes, he has a phone). I’m trying to make it happen, you guys. In the meantime, hit up all the big producers. I’ll see you at @TheAcademy 2025!’’
The Daily Mail says Hulk Hogan and Sky Daily got married in a low-key ceremony in Clearwater, Florida. Hulk's daughter, Brooke, did not attend the wedding. Hulk and Sky got engaged in July after dating for a year. This is Hulk's third marriage. A source says, "Sky changed his life. He is the happiest he's ever been - literally over the moon. If a guy like Hulk could glow, then he'd be glowing. It was a low-key wedding. Neither of them wanted over the top, just a small affair with their nearest and dearest to declare their deep love and commitment to each other. Sadly Brooke did not show up." The Daily Star says their rings cost around $500,000
Geo TV says Kevin Bacon raised a "haunted house” next to his farm in Connecticut. The original owner believed the house was haunted and asked Kevin to destroy it. Kevin bought the house and demolished it within a month. He says, "The owner had Ghostbusters there. It was a whole thing."
Top 10 Things Women Find Attractive In A Man ... According to a new article by Max My Money
5. Communication Skills
7. Problem-solving Skills
10. Protective Nature
Top 10 Secrets To Living To 100 … According to a new article by MailOnline
1. Staying active
2. Learning a new skill
3. Socializing more
4. Eating well
5. Living by the sea
6. Taking the stairs more often
7. Joining walking groups
8. Walking in nature
9. Walking to the shops instead of driving
10. Trying new forms of physical activity
Top 5 Superfoods For Boosting Moods ... According to a new article by Deseret News
1. Fish (sardines, salmon, mackerel)
3. Nuts (almonds, walnuts, etc.)
4. Dark chocolate
5. Berries (blueberries, strawberries, etc.)
"Just back into the dating scene after an 11-year marriage. I have several online profiles and have been talking to a teacher I really like. She called me a 'sweet talker' over the weekend. When I asked if that's a compliment or an insult, she told me to figure it out. I haven't been rude or sexual in any way. What does it mean? I believe it has a negative connotation, but I've done nothing to be crude or offend her. How should a guy take it when he is called a 'sweet talker'?"