Today's Fonseca Show Best Calls:
- RadarOnline says Bob Barker left $70 million of his estate to animal charities. A source tells the website, "The bulk of Bob's estate will be donated to humane organizations and military charities."
- THV11 says Kivu, a silverback gorilla at the Little Rock Zoo in Arkansas, recently tested positive for COVID-19. Kivu is tired, coughing, and only eating certain foods. The zoo says that guests are not at risk since Kivu is at a safe distance from people.
- WLNK says Kraft recently created FUNdamental Textbooks. The free books cover geometry, astronomy and economics, and contain treats like Jell-O, Kraft Mac & Cheese, and Lunchables. The snacks are hidden inside the books to help kids read more. You can order FUNdamental Textbooks on the First Book organization’s website
- CBS says a man recently stole a solid $5,000 gold pyramid from a jewelry store in Boston. Police have released a photo of the suspect grabbing the item. They are looking for him
- The Fast Food Post says Arby's is introducing a new Big Game Burger made from venison, elk, and beef. The burger has crispy onions, pickles, Swiss cheese and cherry steak sauce. It will be sold for a limited time starting on Sept 12th at participating locations
- Beverage Industry News says Gatorade is planning to launch Gatorade Water in 2024. The electrolyte water is put through a seven-step filtration process and has a pH of 7.5
- The New York Post says Oreo is bringing back its popular red velvet flavor after a three-year break. The limited-edition cookies, which were first released in 2015, will be available starting on September 12th.
New NFL Season Is Here: The new NFL season starts this weekend. The American Gaming Association says a record 73 million Americans plan to bet on the NFL this season. That’s up 60% from last season.
The Kansas City Chiefs are the favorites to win the Super Bowl this year.
BetMGM says one bettor placed a $100 bet on the Cardinals to beat the Texans in the Super Bowl. The teams are expected to finish last in the standings. If the bettor is right, he will win $1 million.
Miley Cyrus was doing a Q&A session on Tik Tok when she said she once tricked her late grandmother into baking edibles with Snoop Dogg for the VMAs.“It’s my grandma doing what grandmas do — baking cookies — but what she doesn’t know is that they were actual edibles. RIP, she’ll never know.”
Charlie Puth tells Geo TV that he feels like the happiest and best version of himself since getting engaged to his best friend Brooke Sansone. He posted; "I am the happiest, best version of myself and it is all because of you Brookie. I love you endlessly forever and ever and ever.’’
Dua Lipa tells Vogue magazine that she's a completely different person when she's at home. "I think the version of me on stage is an exaggerated version of who I actually am. I'm actually a very chill person when I'm at home. There's a lot of duality in me ... But it's within this duality that I find peace."
Hollywood Life says Joe Jonas recently deleted several photos of Sophie Turner from his Instagram page after filing for a divorce from her. Sophie's account still has some photos of Joe.
Jelly Roll recently stopped his Denver show to break up a fight in the crowd. He called out the people responsible for the fight and showed concern for a woman involved.
Billie Eilish tells Vanity Fair magazine that she's learning to trust herself more.“The most important thing to me now is being in touch with myself and how I am actually really feeling and listening to my gut—trusting my gut.”
NBC says Jeni's Splendid Ice Creams is offering purple waffle cones in celebration of Olivia Rodrigo's new album, “Guts”. The purple buttercrisp waffle cones will be available at shops this weekend.
Rolling Stone magazine says Jimmy Fallon is being accused of creating a toxic work environment at ‘’The Tonight Show’’. Staffers claim his erratic behavior has been a problem for years. Employees say they felt belittled and intimidated by Fallon and their bosses. A source tells the magazine, "You never knew which Jimmy we were going to get and when he was going to throw a hissy fit."
The magazine quotes one staffer as saying, “Mentally, I was in the lowest place of my life. I didn’t want to live anymore. I thought about taking my own life all the time. I knew deep down I would never actually do it, but in my head, I’m like, ‘Why do I think about this all the time?’”
Another staffer said, “Nobody told Jimmy, ‘No.’ Everybody walked on eggshells, especially showrunners. You never knew which Jimmy we were going to get and when he was going to throw a hissy fit. Look how many showrunners went so quickly. We know they didn’t last long”
Uproxx says Jerry Seinfeld was a guest on the show when he made Jimmy apologize to an employee he poorly treated. A source says, “It was very awkward, and Jerry was like, ‘You should apologize to him,’ almost trying to make it a joke. It was one of the strangest moments ever and so many people were there, so it’s kind of hard to forget.” The HuffPost says Seinfeld called the claim in Rolling Stone's exposé "stupid." He denies it saying it was just a fun laugh.
The Daily Mail says Jimmy Fallon recently apologized to his staff for creating a toxic work environment. Sixteen current and former employees accused Fallon of creating the negative atmosphere. During a Zoom call, Fallon told the staff that he felt terrible and wants the show to be inclusive and fun. Fallon is quoted as saying, ‘’It's embarrassing and I feel so bad. Sorry if I embarrassed you and your family and friends… I feel so bad I can't even tell you. I want the show to be fun, [it] should be inclusive to everybody. It should be the best show.’’
Matthew Broderick tells the Table for Two Podcast that he got mugged while growing up in New York City. He said it happened when he was 12 years old. The muggers wanted his lunch money.
RadarOnline says Bradley Cooper is allegedly trying to get back with his ex, Irina Shayk, after she was seen with Tom Brady. Cooper and Shayk recently vacationed together. A source tells the site, "This seems to be proof-positive that Bradley is still carrying a torch for Irina. Now, it's up to Tom to make the next move!"
The Daily Mail says Kelly Osbourne recently denied having plastic surgery to alter her appearance. She admits to having Botox and gastric bypass surgery, but denies any other procedures. Kelly insists her new appearance is due to her weight loss.
Geo TV says Meghan Markle and Prince Harry are allegedly fighting over money troubles and failed projects. The couple has been facing challenges in Hollywood, with their production company being called a "flop." A source tells the network, "Meghan blames Harry for the mess they're in, and they're constantly fighting about money and failed projects."
Giant Freakin Robot says Denzel Washington was recently offered the villain role of Dormammu in ‘’Doctor Strange 3’’. The film will be directed by Sam Raimi. Washington is more interested in this role than he was for Galactus in ‘’Fantastic Four’’. A source tells the website, "The potential casting of Denzel Washington as Dormammu makes sense and will be welcome to fans."
The Daily Mail says Leonardo DiCaprio, 48, was recently seen kissing Italian model Vittoria Ceretti, 25, in Ibiza. People on Twitter criticized Leo for dating yet another younger woman. Many joked that the relationship won't last long because Vittoria will turn 26 next year. A source tells the newspaper, "Leo is ready to hang up his lothario ways. What he has with Vittoria is much more serious."
The Internet reacts ….
"one more year and he won't look at her again!"
‘’She's got 9 months left!"
'She gonna be gone before this tweet is done.'
'25 year old women we have got to boycott Leonardo DiCaprio!!! Do not cross the picket line!!!!'
Page Six says Al Pacino and Noor Alfallah are still together even though she filed for full custody of their 3-month-old son, Roman. Noor wants physical custody, but is willing to give Al reasonable visitation rights. A source tells the newspaper, “Al and Noor have successfully worked together and have mutually reached agreements regarding their child, Roman.”
People magazine says Pamela Anderson has decided to sell her old clothes, including her famous "Baywatch" swimsuit. She wants to make room for a new chapter in her life. All of her clothes will be available on her website.
Page Six says George Clooney is selling his Lake Como, Italy estate for $107 million.He bought it in 2002 for $10 million. His wife, Amal, prefers staying at their estate in France. A source tells the newspaper, "It's very quiet. No advertising. No press — just high net worth prospective buyers." A source says, “George loves the area and the people who live there, but is conscious of the attention he gets when he is in town. He has received a huge offer for the villa, which he is considering, and he would buy another, less accessible property in another area of Italy”
Woman Creates Boyfriend Application; Gets 3,000 Responses
The New York Post says a 23 year-old OnlyFans model recently created a "boyfriend application" to find her soulmate. Londoner Vera Dijkmans received over 3,000 responses within 24 hours. The application asked potential suitors about their job, relationship history, astrological sign, and current "booty calls." Vera wants to know right away if someone is a good match because she has never been in a real relationship before. She says, "I'm ready to settle down and be serious. But he needs to be funny, have good taste in music, and his own income. He also has to be loyal and someone who watches cartoons."
Woman Walks NYC Streets With "Looking For Husband" Sign
The New York Post says a 29-year-old woman recently walked around New York City with a sign that read, "Looking For A Husband." Karolina Geits previously tried dating apps, but did not find a man. Her stunt has already resulted in at least one promising relationship. Karolina says, "I believe that if I make an actual sign for anything I want — a husband, a Birkin, Chanel, the universe will see it and send me exactly what I want."
Most Common NFL Fan Superstitions … According to a new survey by casino.org
wearing a certain color when attending games (44.4%)
wearing a lucky piece of clothing on game day (16.2% )
watching the game in a specific place (8.6%)
eating the same meal every game day (6.4%)
avoiding betting on their team (6%).
Top 5 Football Fan Bases Who Drink The Most ... According to a new article by British Gambler
1. Buffalo Bills
2. Cincinnati Bengals
3. Dallas Cowboys
4. Las Vegas Raiders
5. New Orleans Saints
The NFL Fanbases With The Best Tailgaters … According to a new survey by Crestline …based on how many people, food dishes, and drink options at each tailgate party
1 New Orleans Saints
2 Tennessee Titans
3 Philadelphia Eagles
4 Detroit Lions
5 Dallas Cowboys
6 Los Angeles Rams
7 Atlanta Falcons
8 Seattle Seahawks
9 Buffalo Bills
10 Pittsburgh Steelers
The Top College Football Fanbases With The Best Tailgaters … According to a new survey by Crestline …based on how many people, food dishes, and drink options at each tailgate party
4 Texas A&M
6 Penn State
8 Ohio State
9 Notre Dame
Top 10 Most Loyal NFL Fan Bases … According to a new study by Canada Sports Betting
1. Cincinnati Bengals 2. Philadelphia Eagles 3. San Francisco 49ers 4. Buffalo Bills 5. Jacksonville Jaguars 6. Kansas City Chiefs 7. Minnesota Vikings 8. New York Giants 9. New York Jets 10. Detroit Lions
Top 10 Least Loyal NFL Fan Bases … According to a new study by Canada Sports Betting
10 Green Bay Packers
9 Seattle Seahawks
8 Pittsburgh Steelers
7 Arizona Cardinals
6 Indianapolis Colts
5 Carolina Panthers
4 New England Patriots
3 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
2 New Orleans Saints
1 Cleveland Browns
Top 10 Text And Social Media Faux Pas ... According to a new study by MusicMagpie
1. Sending a text to the wrong person
2. Pocket dialing someone
3. Sending a private message in a group
4. Forgetting to put your phone on silent
5. Spell-check changing a word to something inappropriate
6. Accidentally playing music out loud
7. Sending a 'sext' to the wrong person
8. Liking someone's photo on social media when 'stalking' them
9. Liking someone's photo from years ago when 'stalking' them
10. Sending a private image to the wrong person e.g., a 'nude'
Pizza For Breakfast Survey
A new survey by Casey's reveals that 44% of people would eat breakfast more often if pizza was on the menu. Other findings:
- 52% of adults wish pizza was considered a more traditional breakfast food
- 57% of adults would eat breakfast more often if they could get a breakfast pizza
Top 10 Signs Your Partner Might Be Cheating ... According to a new article by Men's Health
1. Being suddenly overprotective of their phone
2. Having a burner phone
3. Clearing chat windows or browser history
4. Communicating long hours with an unknown person
5. Unexplained absences or strange behavior
6. Increased need for privacy
7. A decrease in intimacy or change in sexual behavior
8. A sudden change in their wardrobe or appearance
9. Being overly loving or distant unexpectedly
10. Gaslighting or turning the blame towards you
My date canceled on me this weekend because I refuse to pay for her babysitter and Uber. She says a real gentleman would have footed the bill for both and if I ever want to see her I need to do that. Is it my responsibility to pay for her babysitter and Uber? I never thought it was. Who's responsible for those bills? Her or me? She says me not paying is a red flag and tells her I'm cheap. Is this true? She also said it tells her I may not be a good provider if things get serious between us. Is she going too far?