Fonseca Show Best Calls:
- The Daily Mail says Taylor Swift has won the approval of Travis Kelce's mom, Donna. A source tells the newspaper, "Donna speaks very highly of Taylor and has given the stamp of approval to Travis when it comes to his pick on who to date."
- BroBible says fans booed Taylor Swift during last night’s Giants-Seahawks game at MetLife Stadium. The booing started every time an ad for her concert film appeared on the Jumbotron. Fans are tired of the excessive coverage of Swift and Travis Kelce.
- The New York Daily News says the new Stevie Nicks Barbie doll sold out in just one day. The $55 doll is dressed in Nicks' iconic "Rumours" outfit
- E! News says Britney Spears' ex-husband, Sam Asghari, is working on an unscripted show. The series is about helping people, but not much else is known.
- India Today says Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg recently shared a selfie on Instagram that shows him with two black eyes from a jiu-jitsu training session. Zuckerberg said his sparring got out of hand and joked about updating his avatar.
- News 4 says a Williamsville, New York family recently won the 28th Annual World Pumpkin Weigh Off in Clarence, New York. Their giant pumpkin weighed 2,023 pounds. The Andrusz family took home a cash prize
- Mumbrella says Tinder is launching the School of Swipe. It is a crash course in online dating and helps singles learn about online dating safety, communication, profile setup, conversation and real-life connections
- KOKH says Oklahoma City Sheriff's will wear pink badges during October for Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Their goal is to encourage people to have regular checkups.
Food And Trending
- Mashed magazine says Starbucks has added a new drink to their secret menu called the Gummy Bear Refresher. It is made with lemonade, raspberry syrup, and strawberry açaí. The drink is topped with whipped cream or vanilla sweet cream cold foam
- The Daily Meal says a McDonald's secret menu item, called "The Monster Mac", is going viral on TikTok. The Monster Mac is a Big Mac with six extra patties. The sandwich costs $11
- The Daily Mail says Ben & Jerry's recently dropped a new vegan ice cream flavor called Caramel Café. The non-dairy caramel coffee ice cream has caramel biscuit pieces, a marshmallow swirl, a whipped topping, caramel sauce, and chocolate chunks.
- Adweek says Captain Morgan has launched a new Spice Gold rum that is alcohol-free.
Esquire Magazine says Post Malone lost a $600,000 diamond while eating chicken in Rome. The diamond fell out of his mouth and went down a sewer drain. Post used pliers and a pizza tripod to get it back. A Roman dentist placed the diamond back in his mouth.
It's News says Ed Sheeran might perform at the Super Bowl halftime show one day, but only if he joins someone else. He is quoted as saying, "I don't have pizazz. There's all of these amazing performers, I'm just not that. I'm not gonna have dancers on stage. I'm not gonna have fireworks and blah blah. I just can't, that's not me. I don't think that anyone wants to see me do the Super Bowl either."
PEOPLE Magazine says Selena Gomez recently joined Coldplay on stage in Pasadena, California. They performed their 2021 collaboration "Let Somebody Go."
PEOPLE Magazine says Selena Gomez is going to star in a Food Network holiday special called "Selena + Chef: Home for the Holidays." The show starts airing on November 30rh and features celebrity chefs teaching Selena holiday cooking.
Taylor Swift tells People magazine that she treasures her cats more than most people. "There are plenty of people in my life that I love and cherish. But a lot of people just aren't worth my time and energy. That's why I love my cats. No matter what's going on, they are always happy to see me. They love me unconditionally, even if it's just because I feed them."
Usher tells The Daily Mail that he's recently developed a love of gardening.“Never would have thought in my life that I would be hunched over in my yard tending to plants. But there's just something so peaceful and rewarding about it. I have no problem saying I love taking care of plants.”
BroBible says 27 million viewers watched the Chiefs-Jets game on Sunday making it the most-watched TV show since the Super Bow last February. Taylor Swift was at the game supporting her boyfriend, Travis Kelce. NBC says the game was watched by an additional 2 million female viewers.
The Internet reacts to Taylor at NFL games …
"The wall-to-wall coverage of Taylor Swift is annoying. I don't even like football and I agree it's destroying football. Just enough."
"What’s all this hype about ? There are tens of those celebrities watch football every Sunday! Grow up people!"
"I love football and this is annoying."
"In case anyone didn't hear, Taylor Swift was at the game. And NBC made it r-e-a-l-l-y annoying."
Koimoi says Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck's spending is allegedly out of control. They quote a source as saying, “Ben has been moaning for a while now that he can’t keep up with Jen’s spending and nor should he have to – it’s one of their big issues. He’s always enjoyed spoiling himself, but she takes it to a whole new level. Ironically, she made this big thing out of tying the knot at a low-key event/ The reality was that, almost right away, she was rolling out the mega yachts, buying fleets of cars and insisting on this A-list couple lifestyle, and Ben didn’t have any say in the matter”.
Radar Online says Mariah Carey is allegedly unhappy with Cher's plans to release a Christmas album. Mariah has been known as the Queen of Christmas since her hit song "All I Want for Christmas Is You" was released in 1994. Cher is now releasing her own holiday album. A source says, "Mariah wasn't ready to share a slice of the pie with Cher."
OK! magazine says Sofía Vergara is allegedly upset with ex-husband Joe Manganiello for dating Caitlin O'Connor soon after their divorce. The couple announced their split in July after seven years of marriage. A source tells the magazine, "She's clearly still upset, especially now that Joe's publicly showing off his new, younger girlfriend."
Heat magazine says Jennifer Aniston allegedly dislikes her ex-husband, Justin Theroux, dating supermodel Emily Ratajkowski. Emily has dated Brad Pitt, Pete Davidson and Harry Styles. A source tells the magazine, “Jen sees what the initial attraction to Emily is – she’s hot, and she’s not necessarily looking for a long-term commitment – but Jen doesn’t want Justin mixed up with her. She’s not inviting any comparisons to the whole Angelina and Brad thing, but anyone can see the similarities. Emily is every woman’s worst nightmare, just like Angelina was. Jen is just playing it off like she’s warning Justin about getting used for his fame, but the truth is this is personal for Jen.”
Geo TV says Prince Harry has allegedly left Meghan Markle frustrated with his desire to return to his old life in Britain. The couple is facing difficult life decisions. A source says, "Meghan is frustrated that Harry wants his old life back."
MovieWeb says Chevy Chase recently talked about the possibility of reuniting with Steve Martin and Martin Short on ‘’Only Murders in the Building’’. He misses working with them, but doesn't want to bother them for a part on the show. Chase loves the two comedians and calls them "very funny guys."
Oprah says she has been fat shamed her entire adult life. The Winnipeg Sun quotes her as saying, “This is a world that has shamed people for being overweight forever. And all of us who’ve lived it know that people treat you differently, they just do. It’s that thing [in shops] where people are like, ‘Let me show you the gloves. Would you like to look at the handbags? “Because we know that there’s nothing in here for you.’ There is a condescension. There is stigma. You all know I’ve been on this journey for most of my life. My highest weight was 237 lbs. I don’t know if there is another public person whose weight struggle has been exploited as much as mine over the years. You all have watched me diet and diet and diet. It’s a recurring thing because my body always seems to want to go back to a certain weight.”
Page Six says Brad Pitt isn't rushing to introduce his girlfriend, Ines de Ramon, to his kids after his messy divorce with Angelina Jolie. The couple's relationship is strong, but Brad wants to make sure it will last before taking this big step. A source says, "He wants to ensure this relationship is going the distance before he takes that major step."
Haunted House Survey
A new survey by All Star Home reveals that 16% of people believe their home is haunted. Other findings:
- 42% of homeowners have felt a presence they couldn't see
- 37% of homeowners have heard unusual voices or footsteps
- 19% of homeowners have seen ghosts
- 50% of homeowners have reported weird encounters in bedrooms
- 25% of Americans would be willing to buy a haunted house
Unhealthy Eating Survey
A new survey by Good Food Nation reveals that 28% of consumers are eating less healthy due to inflation. Other findings:
- 19% of people are eating more TV dinners and processed food because they are cheap
- 17% of people are cooking less from scratch because of inflation
- 16% of people are cutting back on organic food and ingredients because of the cost
- 12% of people are eating less protein because of the cost
- 28% of people have changed their supermarket due to inflation
Top 5 Early Red Flags In A Relationship You Should Never Ignore ... According to a new article by The Mail Online
1. They tell you personal secrets early on, seeking pity
2. Badmouthing their ex-partner
3. Oversharing their past relationships
4. Trying to manipulate your emotions
5. Being socially unaware and discussing exes when just meeting you
My boyfriend has asked me to move in with him. This is great because we are heading towards getting engaged and married. I was moved from full-time to part-time at work so moving in with him is coming at the perfect time because it will allow me to save money by not having to pay rent every month. The only thing is I have a new kitten and my boyfriend has asked me to have her de-clawed. I wasn't planning on it, but I may be left with no choice due to my financial situation. My kitten is sweet, but like all cats, uses the couch as a scratching post. My guy has expensive furniture so I can see his point about having her de-clawed. I think it's a bit cruel and am not sure what to do. What would you do if you were me? I'm stuck in a bind?