Today's Best Of Calls:
- Donna Kelce tells NBC that Travis always ends text messages to her with, "Love you, mommy."
- Comic Book magazine says Taylor Swift and Beyonce's tour movies are not eligible for Oscars. The Renaissance Tour and Eras Tour films do not meet the Oscar qualifications for documentaries.
- Entertainment Weekly says Vanna White has returned to 'Wheel of Fortune' after a week off due to testing positive for COVID-19. She was replaced by 2023 California Teacher of the Year Bridgette Donald-Blue
- The Daily Mail says Tiger Woods and Justin Timberlake are opening a second T-Squared Social sports bar. The first bar opened in New York City. The new location will be in Scotland at St Andrews and will open next year.
- The Daily Mail says Doritos recently introduced a new Coriander flavor in Australia. It’s described as "deliciously fragrant and indulgently soapy". The flavor aims to resolve the long-standing dispute about Coriander tasting like soap.
- Chew Boom says Krispy Kreme is celebrating Halloween with a special Scooby-Doo Halloween donut collection. The Scooby Dooby-Doo Donut is an Original Glazed Donut dipped in blue icing and decorated with lime green icing, orange cake batter buttercream, and chocolate pieces. The Mystery Machine Donut is an Original Glazed Donut dipped in chocolate icing and chocolate sprinkles and decorated with lime green icing and chocolate pieces. The Spooky Monster Cookies N’ Kreme Donut is a donut filled with Oreo Cookies n’ Creme filling. It is dipped in purple icing and decorated with Oreo pieces, black chocolate icing, and chocolate pieces.
- Little Black Book says Krispy Kreme is giving away "Ghosted Boxes" this Halloween to help people reach out to friends and family who've ghosted them. A recent study found that 45% of people have been ghosted by a friend or family member in the past year. The company hopes the glazed donuts will help bring back lost connections.
TMZ says Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner have made progress in their child custody dispute. Joe spent Monday morning with his children at a park in New York City before dropping them off with Sophie at Taylor Swift's home. A source tells Heat magazine, "Joe is disgusted by the way that Taylor is involving herself in their situation. Joe is disgusted by the way that Taylor is trying to turn this into some mean-girl high-school game."
Dua Lipa tells Vogue magazine that it's important to embrace your authentic self."I had to learn to be more honest with myself, to understand who I am and be vulnerable enough to show it to others. I want people to feel like they know me, like I'm talking to them directly, and for that, I need to peel back all the protective layers and just be me."
Olivia Rodrigo tells Vogue magazine that songwriting is her way of understanding how she feels. "I’m always writing in my journal and stuff. For me, writing songs is just my way of understanding how I’m feeling, and without it, I don’t know how else I would process everything. So when I get sad or angry or happy or joyful or something, I just have to write about it. It’s the only way for me to feel better."
Forbes Magazine says the new Rolling Stones song with Lady Gaga, “Sweet Sounds of Heaven’’, has entered Billboard's Rock Digital Song Sales Chart at number #17
Britney Spears tells her Instagram followers that she wants to record a remix of Beyonce's ''Daddy's Lessons'' with her. "So many people have done remixes to my songs without my knowledge … so I guess it’s safe to say I will be redoing this song eventually!!! Just need to meet Jay-Z and add a rap to it … what’s up ???"
Billie Eilish tells Allure magazine that she doesn't let criticism affect her sense of self. "Some people really have no detectable reason to hate me, and they still do. But I am really lucky that my brain is never like, 'They're kind of right.' I'm so good at not letting any of that get to me. I genuinely just don't care what people think about me."
The International News says Taylor Swift's boyfriend, Travis Kelce, eats French Toast before games. He says the toast raises his blood sugar level and provides carbs for energy. The breakfast treat has been a constant in Kelce's pre-game routine for years.
The Messenger says Travis Kelce calls Taylor Swift his "good luck charm" because the Kansas City Chiefs have been winning this year since they started dating. A source says, "He jokes she is his good luck charm. Taylor is having the time of her life at these football games cheering on Travis."
The National Enquirer says Kevin Costner's ex-wife, Christine Baumgartner, is allegedly trashing his performance in the bedroom. A source tells the magazine, "Christine is reaping sweet revenge by trashing Kevin to anyone who will listen, saying he's a selfish lover who never satisfied her."
The National Enquirer says Charlie Sheen is worried about his 19-year-old "wild-child" daughter, Sami, as she joins OnlyFans and plans to get breast implants. The actor feels it's karma for his own past behavior. A source tells the magazine, "Charlie's trying to be supportive and not judge Sami, but he's very concerned. He's losing sleep over his precious girl."
Geo TV says Ben Affleck's closeness with ex-wife Jennifer Garner may be causing problems in his marriage to Jennifer Lopez. A source says Affleck has allegedly shared some of J.Lo's personal issues with Garner. "Ben confided too much in Garner about Lopez, including her temper and diva attitude. Lopez is now insisting that Affleck make her his top priority again, not Garner."
E! News says Vanna White thinks Pat Sajak's daughter, Maggie Sajak, could be a good replacement for her on ‘’Wheel of Fortune’’. Pat is retiring as host after 40 years. Vanna believes Maggie, who is the show's social media correspondent, has learned a lot from her father and can handle the job when the time is right.
Top 5 Favorite Celebrity Workout Buddies ... According to a new survey by Savanta
1. Margot Robbie
2. Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson
3. Arnold Schwarzenegger
4. Joe Wicks
5. David Beckham
A new survey by Savanta reveals that 8% of people say a partner or friend is their ideal workout buddy. Other findings:
- 54% of people exercise to help their mental health and wellbeing
- 49% of people exercise to "get in shape"
- Top factors for exercising include … stress relief (41%), improved confidence (32%), socializing (16%), and making new friends (8%)
Top 10 Zodiac Love Matches ... According to Australian Astrologer Rose Smith
1. Aries - Best match: Gemini
2. Taurus - Best match: Cancer
3. Gemini - Best match: Leo
4. Cancer - Best match: Virgo or Taurus
5. Leo - Best match: Libra
6. Virgo - Best match: Pisces, Capricorn, or Taurus
7. Libra - Best match: Aquarius or Gemini
8. Scorpio - Best match: Cancer or Pisces
9. Sagittarius - Best match: Aries or Leo
10. Capricorn - Best match: Taurus or Virgo
11. Aquarius - Best match: Gemini, Libra and Aquarius
12. Pisces - Best match: Cancer, Scorpio and Pisces
Safest Cities ... According to a new survey by WalletHub based on home and community safety, mass shootings, traffic fatalities, natural disaster risks and unemployment and poverty rates, among other things
1. Nashua, New Hampshire
2. Columbia, Maryland
3. South Burlington, Vermont
4. Gilbert, Arizona
5. Warwick, Rhode Island
6. Portland, Maine
7. Casper, Wyoming
8. Yonkers, New York
9. Burlington, Vermont
10. Scottsdale, Arizona
Least Safe Cities ... According to a new survey by WalletHub based on home and community safety, mass shootings, traffic fatalities, natural disaster risks and unemployment and poverty rates, among other things
1. Washington, DC
2. Los Angeles
3. Oklahoma City
4. Memphis, Tennessee
5. Oakland, California
7. Baton Rouge
8. San Bernardino, California
9. Fort Lauderdale, Florida
10. St. Louis
A new survey by Battersea reveals that 49% of cat owners prefer their feline friend's company to their partner's. Other findings:
- 75% of cat owners speak to their pet more than once a day
- 31% of people would rather share their duvet with their cat than their partner
- 25% of cat owners enjoy snuggling more with their pet than their partner
- 47% of people find their feline friend less irritating than their partner
Top 10 Reasons Short Guys Make The Best Husbands ... According to a new article by Your Tango
1. More intimate frequency
2. Full of confidence
3. Make you feel like a supermodel
4. Longer life expectancy
5. Higher commitment levels
6. Increased dating options
7. Ideal height match during intimacy
8. No more tippy-toe kisses
9. Lower divorce rates
10. Ambitious and successful
A date has been set for my 25-year high school reunion. My husband and I are fighting because I told him he can't go with me. He thinks it's because he likes to overindulge in beer or because I still have a thing for my high school sweetheart. It's neither of those. I just don't think you should bring your spouse to your high school reunion. He disagrees and wants to know if I'm ashamed of him or what I'm hiding. Again, it's neither of those. He doesn't know my friends so there's no reason for him to be there. He won't know what we're talking about and will just weigh on my mind the entire night. Should spouses attend high school reunions? Who do you agree with? Me or my husband?