- ABC says Donald Trump has postponed covid-19 relief talks until after the election. He posted, “I have instructed my representatives to stop negotiating until after the election when, immediately after I win, we will pass a major Stimulus Bill that focuses on hardworking Americans and Small Business”
- Business Insider says America's top generals are quarantining because they may have been exposed to the coronavirus while at the White House. Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. John Milley and Vice Chairman Gen. John Hyten are quarantining because Vice Commandant Adm. Charles Ray tested positive
- Joe Biden tells the NY Post that Donald Trump shouldn't debate next week if he still has the coronavirus. “Well, I think if he still has COVID, we shouldn’t have a debate. I think we were gonna have to follow very strict guidelines. Too many people have been infected. It’s a very serious problem, so I will be guided by the guidelines.”
- Business Insider says AMC Theaters have no plans to shut down because of the coronavirus.
- Fortune Magazine says in-store Black Friday traffic will likely be down between 22% and 25% because of the coronavirus. Target, Kohl's and Home Depot will launch their holiday sales next week during Amazon’s Prime Days
- Hurricane Delta slammed into Cancun and other parts of Mexico late yesterday. It is a category 4 storm with 145 mph winds. The storm is expected to continue on to New Orleans. NBC says a digital road sign in New Orleans warned Weather Channel star Jim Cantore to stay home. The sign read: “Jim Cantore, Stay Home!” Jim tweeted; ''Where's the love?''
- Talk Business says Walmart is testing their own version of Best Buy's Geek Squad in four stores in Dallas.
- Amazon.com has sold out of their Santa Hat Flask. Its description reads; ''During Christmas your hands should be occupied opening presents, not holding your drink! It's time to put that head into use with this festive santa flask hat. Flask detaches from zippered pouch for easy cleaning and comes with a tight cap to prevent leakage. Pouch holds 10ozs.'' A spout is located near the hat’s white ball.
- WWLP says Herrold's Ice Cream Shop, in Northampton, Massachusetts, is honoring the late Ruth Bader Ginsburg with three new ice cream flavors called Ginsburg Snap (Sweet Cream with Ginger Snaps), Legendary RBG (Raspberry Swirl with Babka mixed into Ginger Ice Cream), and Women’s Empowermint (Malted Peppermint)
- Metro UK says Twix is celebrating the holidays with a new flavor called Winter Spice. The limited edition chocolate bars are made with cinnamon and Nutmeg.
- Entertainment Tonight says Nestle has changed the name of their Eskimo Pies to Edy's Pies. The name is more politically correct
- Fansided says Cold Stone Creamery is bringing back its Boo Batter ice cream for Halloween. The ice cream gets its black color from food coloring
R.I.P. Eddie Van Halen: Eddie Van Halen has died from throat cancer at the age of 65. He was surrounded by family and friends when he passed away at a Santa Monica Hospital.
His son, Wolfgang, posted: "I can't believe I'm having to write this, but my father, Edward Lodewijk Van Halen, has lost his long and arduous battle with cancer this morning. He was the best father I could ever ask for. Every moment I've shared with him on and off stage was a gift. My heart is broken and I don't think I'll ever fully recover from this loss. I love you so much, Pop."
Favorite Halloween Candy By Age Group .. According to a new survey by Yahoo
Generation Z (ages 5 to 24)
Millennial (ages 24 to 39)
4 Candy Corn
Gen X ages (ages 40 to 55)
4 Milky Way
5 Almond Joy
Boomers (ages 56 to 74)
3 Milky Way
4 Caramel Apple
5 Tootsie Roll