- Fox News says Los Angeles has become the first American city to reach an average gas price of $6 per gallon. GasBuddy says the average price for a gallon of gas in the U.S. is $4.35 per gallon.
- Fox News says fish fry prices are rising due to supply chain issues and Lent. Churches, fire houses and other community organizations are raising their prices because the cost of fish is going up.
- The Daily Beast says Hillary Clinton has tested positive for the Coronavirus. She posted; “Well, I’ve tested positive for COVID. I’ve got some mild cold symptoms but am feeling fine. I’m more grateful than ever for the protection vaccines can provide against serious illness.”
- Fortune Magazine says the White House doesn't have enough money for a second coronavirus booster shot. White House coronavirus coordinator Jeff Zients is quoted by the magazine as saying, “Right now, we don’t have enough money for fourth doses, if they’re called for. We don’t have the funding, if we were to need a variant-specific vaccine in the future."
- ABC says Jeff Bezos' ex-wife, Mackenzie, is donating $436 million to Habitat for Humanity. The money will be spread to 83 U.S. Habitat affiliates and will go towards building affordable housing
- PR Newswire says Pop-Tarts is launching a new Snickerdoodle flavor. It will be available in May for $3.19 a box
- The Blast says Billie Eilish is going to perform her James Bond theme song, "No Time To Die'', at the Academy Awards.
- The Daily Mail says the Sex and the City series ''And Just Like That'' has been renewed for a second season by HBO Max.
- The Wrap says David Spade's first Netflix comedy special, "Nothing Personal", is going to start streaming on April 26th. It was filmed in Minneapolis
- Variety magazine says Kelly Clarkson and Snoop Dogg's new TV show, ''American Song Contest'', was watched by 2.8 million people on Monday night.''American Idol'' beat it in the ratings with 5.1 million viewers
- Hollywoodlife.com says Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez recently enjoyed a McDonald's date. They pulled into a drive thru where Jennifer ordered a Big Mac and fries.
In touch Weekly Magazine says Channing Tatum and Zoe Kravitz are quickly falling in love. A source tells the magazine, “Channing and Zoë are pretty perfect together. They’re best friends, they’ve both been unlucky in love, they’ve even bonded over how hard it is to find lasting love in Hollywood. They have a lot in common, besides being in the movie business, they connect on a whole different level. Channing loves how Zoë is sexy and kind of edgy, always cool and in control. That’s the type of girls he was always attracted to but they would never pay him any mind. Zoë loves Channing’s soft, vulnerable side, and of course that he’s super handsome and he makes her laugh. They’re each other’s type, a definite match.''
Nicolas Cage tells GQ magazine that he and his wife, Riko, have already picked out baby names. He says, ''If it’s a boy, he’ll be Akira Francesco and if it’s a girl, she’ll be Lennon Augie. Augie was my father’s nickname. And my uncle [director Francis Ford Coppola] has decided to change his name to Francesco. I think it’s so sweet. It’s like a little edamame. A little bean.”
Jeopardy host Mayim Bialik says scam artists are using her pictures and likeness to promote CBD gummies. She tells Pop Culture magazine, "There are many untrue things floating around the internet about many public figures, but I want to address one about me that looks very authentic but is indeed a hoax. I am not selling CBD Gummies of any kind and do not plan to do so at any point in the future," adding, "I have tried to get this removed to no avail. It's not real."
Entertainment Tonight says Bill Hader and Anna Kendrick have no plans to get married at the moment. A source tells the TV show, "Bill and Anna are in love and very happy in their relationship, and enjoying their time together. They're in no rush to get engaged and are happy with how things are going. You can see the chemistry when they're together. They have a really fun rapport, very sarcastic and funny but all coming from a place of love. You'd think she'd be the one kind of running the show, but she's pretty quiet around him."
The Daily Mirror newspaper says a "Friends"-themed house is up for sale in Houston, Texas. It features a Central Perk living room and a kitchen that resembles Monica's. The living room has an orange velvet sofa, Central Perk signs and coffee mugs. The staircase features a drawing of Ross yelling ''Pivot'' and is a tribute to the episode where Ross, Rachel and Chandler try to move a sofa up a flight of stairs.
The property listing on Zillow reads, "F·R·I·E·N·D·S - If you loved the TV show, then you'll love this house! There are wall murals reminiscent of scenes from the show along with decor and furnishings to make you feel like you're there. The current owners didn't 'monkey' around when paying attention to details. So have fun looking around and stay alert for those details! Start your day with breakfast prepared in Monica's Kitchen. After a day of foosball or hanging out with friends at Central Perk, it might be time to check the local entertainment.''
Pop Culture magazine says CBS is rebooting ''The Love Boat'' as a reality dating show called ''The Real Love Boat''. Singles will board a Mediterranean cruise before attempting to find love while on destination dates and challenges. ''The Love Boat'' aired on ABC from 1977 to 1986
Pop Culture magazine says Joseph Gordon-Levitt is going to play late night TV legend Johnny Carson in a new movie about Carson's life. The show is called ''King of Late Night'' and will follow Carson's career from New York City to Los Angeles.
TOP MARCH MADNESS “BETTING SUPERSTITIONS”… According to a new survey by the Tipico Sportsbook
It’s bad luck if someone says “you can’t lose” or “it’s a lock” (55%)
Being wished “good luck” is actually bad luck (54%)
A $50 bill is bad luck (43%)
I never bet on my favorite team (30%)
I always bet on my favorite team (29%)
A new study by Penn State University reveals that superheroes are more violent than villains. Researchers studied 10 hours of superhero film and found ... - The average superhero performs 23 acts of violence every hour on screen. - The average villain performs 18 acts of violence every hour on screen. - Male superheroes are five times more violent than female superheroes and villains
Top Physical Attributes Men Look For In Women ... According to a new survey posted by The Daily Mail newspaper
1. Smile 2. Eyes 3. Cute Butt
Top Physical Attributes Women Look For In Men ... According to a new survey posted by The Daily Mail newspaper
1. Smile 2. Eyes 3. Teeth
Two mothers verbally attacked me yesterday as I was dropping my child off at school. They were mad because I sent my nine-year-old son to class even though he wasn't feeling well. We did a home covid test. He was negative and only had a slight fever and scratchy throat. The mothers berated me and said I'm a bad mom for sending my kid to school when he is sick. I said unlike their children, mine is not a snowflake and can handle going to school while under the weather. I think kids need to toughen up. There's nothing wrong with going to school if you're not seriously ill. Who do you side with?