Today's Fonseca Show Best of Calls:
- BroBible says the Philadelphia Eagles mocked the Kansas City Chiefs after beating them last night by the score of 21 - 17. They made fun of Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift by posting a picture of a friendship bracelet that read; “Eagles Win”.
- Snoop Dogg announced that he is quitting smoking marijuana. ABC says the announcement was just a publicity stunt for a smokeless fire pit he is now endorsing .
- The Guinness Book of World Records says an Indian woman recently set a new world record for having the most teeth. Kalpana Balan has 38 choppers, which is six more than the average adult. Balan's extra teeth, called supernumerary teeth, started growing when she was a teenager. She decided not to have them removed because they don't cause her any pain.
- UNILAD says Jim Carrey is allegedly set to return for ‘’The Grinch 2’’.
- IGN says a new Jason Bourne movie is in the works at Universal. There is no script yet, and it is unclear if Matt Damon will return as the star.
- Page Six says Kevin Hart is getting a new show on ESPN2 that is similar to the "ManningCast" hosted by Eli and Peyton Manning. The show will feature Hart providing commentary on live sports games.
The Daily Mail says Adele was recently at a comedy show in Los Angeles when the comedian asked if anybody had recently gotten married. She shouted, ‘’I did’’. A source says, "I was at Alan Carr's comedy show in LA tonight and Adele was in the audience. Alan asked the crowd if anyone got married recently and Adele shouted 'I did.' Adele was sitting right behind me with a friend having the best time. Her security only came in to bring her snacks. She didn't care if people knew she was there. She was heckling him - they're best friends."
Miley Cyrus tells Harper's Bazaar magazine that she takes inspiration from her competition. "I think that it’s good to have competition because you want to always be elevating. You can watch people and learn from each other. Even though there’s a competitive assessment, I think of it more as inspiration from others. I don't see it as a negative thing."
Billie Eilish tells Rolling Stone magazine that age has no bearing when it comes to making music. "I'm so young, and yet, I'm not. People say, 'Oh, you're so young', and at the same time they're saying I'm killing it at such a young age. So am I not young? I think I'm neither young nor old, but that's okay. Age shouldn't be important."
Taylor Swift tells Rolling Stone magazine that she is obsessed with author Stephen King. "He's got this way of expressing the human experience, but it's all through the lens of this sort of terrifying universe -- I just love it so much. I think he's unbelievable. I'm actually obsessed, and I've been obsessed with him since I was a kid.”
Page Six says Rihanna recently wore a $400,000 diamond watch while in Las Vegas. The custom timepiece has 70 carats of diamonds.
Entertainment Tonight says Taylor Swift had a real-life Barbie moment when her heel broke during a concert in Rio De Janeiro. She continued performing and even removed the broken heel herself before tossing it into the crowd. Fans compared Swift's arched foot to that of Margot Robbie's in Barbie.
Page Six says Taylor Swift's Thanksgiving plans are up in the air because of the fan death that occurred at one of her shows in Brazil. Swift is devastated. She hasn't decided if she'll come back to the US or stay in Brazil.
TMZ says Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce's parents had to postpone their first meeting due to Taylor's schedule change. Taylor was unable to attend the Chiefs - Eagles game as originally planned because she had a concert in Rio de Janeiro.
Travis Kelce tells the Wall Street Journal magazine that some of Taylor Swift's friends tried to introduce them when she played Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City.“There were definitely people she knew that knew who I was, in her corner [who said]: ‘Yo! Did you know he was coming?’ I had somebody playing Cupid. The Cupid told me exactly what was going on and how I got lucky enough to get [Swift] to reach out. She’ll probably hate me for saying this, but…when she came to Arrowhead, they gave her the big locker room as a dressing room, and her little cousins were taking pictures…in front of my locker. When I met her in New York, we had already kind of been talking, so I knew we could have a nice dinner and, like, a conversation, and what goes from there will go from there.’’
As for her fame, he says, “I’ve never dealt with it. But at the same time, I’m not running away from any of it…. The scrutiny she gets, how much she has a magnifying glass on her, every single day, paparazzi outside her house, outside every restaurant she goes to, after every flight she gets off, and she’s just living, enjoying life. When she acts like that I better not be the one acting all strange.”
The New York Post says Travis and Taylor like to sing songs around his fire pit while drinking wine.
Travis says "Blank Space" is his favorite song.
Contact Music says Patrick Dempsey claims his friends were "mad" when he was named People's ‘’Sexiest Man Alive’’. He says, "I didn't realize how close the competition was and how many people finished second and how many people were overlooked, and how many people were mad I got it. I'm just happy to be in the game at this point in my life, so it's good. I'm enjoying my moment."
Tim Allen tells The Movie Dweeb that he has an idea for ‘’Toy Story 5’’. "I don't know this is where the story's going, but what if the whole story was through... Andy is an adult, has children, and they just happen to be online, [and] the kid goes, 'Have you ever seen this toy?' And Andy sees that Buzz has got a hand missing, and he's in a... they're selling these vintage toys. And Andy goes and gathers all the toys up. He has to go out and find each one of them, put them back together, bring them back to his house, and starts the whole thing over again with his son. And I said, 'What a wonderful idea is that he brings it [back]. It's all through Andy's eyes, because we made his life, and now he's returning that favor."
Western News & Info says Robert Pattinson is reportedly expecting his first child with girlfriend Suki Waterhouse. A source tells the newspaper, "Robert and Suki are overjoyed with the news and can't wait to become parents."
People Magazine says Donna Kelce recently worked the drive-thru at a Raising Cane's restaurant in Kansas City. Donna served fans ahead of the Eagles-Chiefs rematch in a half-red, half-green shirt to represent both teams. Donna's son, Travis, plays for the Chiefs while her other son, Jason, plays for the Eagles
TMZ says Wayne Brady was involved in a car accident that turned into a fight with another driver. The incident occurred on Pacific Coast Highway in Malibu. Brady called 911 after the altercation.The other driver fled the scene. but was later found and charged with battery, driving under the influence, and hit-and-run.
The Daily Mail says Brad Pitt was spotted wearing a gold ring on his right hand. It may be a promise ring from his girlfriend, Ines de Ramon. The ring was seen as Pitt reached up to adjust his gold chains while attending a Formula 1 event in Las Vegas.
Female Survey: "Did your partner keep their promise and marry you after giving you a ring? What happened? Is a promise ring a good idea or a bad idea? Is it a cop-out?''
Shaquille O'Neal tells People magazine that there has only been one time he wished he was smaller. “When it comes to driving sports cars, that’s the only time. They’ve got these Lamborghinis and Ferraris…I used to have to buy two, shrimp them up, spend a crazy amount of money and take the convertible part off to make myself fit. But that’s the only time I’ve wished I was smaller, so I can get into some of these expensive sports cars.”
Holiday Expenses Survey
A new survey by PYMNTS reveals that 60% of consumers are living paycheck to paycheck. Other findings:
- 19% of people are struggling to pay their monthly bills. Despite this, the report shows that 77% of consumers still plan to make holiday purchases
- 37% of consumers plan to use their savings to cover holiday expenses
Turkey Talk Survey
A new survey by Quinnipiac University reveals that 60% of people would rather not talk about politics during Thanksgiving. Other findings:
- Only 29% of people are looking forward to discussing politics with friends and family.
- 30% of people say the past year has made them feel worse about discussing politics at Thanksgiving
A new survey by the South Florida Reporter reveals that 60% of people will stuff their Thanksgiving turkey with traditional bread stuffing. Other findings:
- 30% of people will stuff their Thanksgiving bird with cornbread stuffing
- 10% of people will stuff their Thanksgiving bird with a rice-based stuffing
- 45% of people add additional ingredients to their stuffing, such as sausage, apples, or cranberries
Top 10 Most Distracting Songs While Driving ... According to a new article by Compare the Market .. based on BPM (beats per minute), energy score, danceability, and loudness.
10. Beat It - Michael Jackson
9. The Lazy Song - Bruno Mars
8. Hey Baby (Radio Mix) - DJ Ötzi
7. Despacito (Remix) - Luis Fonsi Feat. Daddy Yankee And Justin Bieber
6. Price Tag - Jessie J Feat. B.O.B
5. All About That Bass - Meghan Trainor
4. Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' - Michael Jackson
3. Pump It - Black Eyed Peas
2. Empire State Of Mind - JAY-Z Feat. Alicia Keys
1. Dragostea Din Tei - O-Zone
I'm writing because I have a relationship dilemma. My boyfriend and I have been going for a while and are more like good friends than lovers. We are going through the motions. I love him, but I'm no longer in love with him. I am however in love with his dog. She's the cutest thing ever and probably the only thing holding the relationship together. I was thinking about breaking up with my boyfriend, but then thought I wouldn't get to see his dog. She means the world to me. Is a dog a reason to stay in a relationship? What do I do?