Fonseca Show Trending 11/03/22
- Chewboom says Starbucks is kicking off the holiday season today by bringing back their Peppermint Mocha, Caramel Brulée Latte, Chestnut Praline Latte, Toasted White Chocolate Mocha and Irish Cream Cold Brew
- Food & Wine magazine says Stouffer's has created a Bloody Mary mix that tastes like lasagna. Some fans plan to top the drink with a piece of meat lasagna instead of celery. The drink is garnished with an olive, a grape tomato, a mozzarella ball and a pepper.
- Yahoo News says McDonald's has released a "Black Panther: Wakanda Forever" Happy Meal that features action figures from the film. Online scalpers are expected to sell the Black Panther Happy Meals for thousands
- Business Insider says Adidas executives spent two minutes debating on whether or not to cut ties with Kanye West after he made anti-semitic comments. The company is under fire for waiting weeks to make that decision.
- Elon Musk tells ABC that people who have been banned from Twitter won't be able to have their accounts restored for several weeks.
- ESPN says the Houston Astros beat the Philadelphia Phillies in Game 4 of the World Series last night 5-0. Starting pitcher Christian Javier and three relievers pitched a no-hitter together.
Smartphones 10 Times Dirtier Than A Toilet: A new article in The Sun reveals that smartphones are 10 times dirtier than a toilet. Researchers from the National Library of Medicine found 17,000 bacteria present on the phones of high school students. They suggest cleaning cases and screens on a daily basis especially with the flu and new strains of the coronavirus spreading.
Sia tells Billboard magazine that she's more comfortable writing about her experiences now. “I was too fearful, scared that I would be judged or somehow unlovable if people saw who I truly was. After 14 years of songwriting, I feel less vulnerable about telling the truth about what’s really mine.”
Jax tells Variety magazine that she loves browsing Tik Tok. "Some of the funniest stuff is on there. I go there when I need a laugh or if I want to check out new music. You never know, post a funny video, and I might leave you a like!"
Female First says Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin have adopted a new puppy named Piggy Lou. The couple already have a dog named Oscar
Post Malone tells NME magazine that his daughter is cooler than he is. “She’s so swaggy. We got her overalls, Realtree camo everything, some nice hoodies, some zip-ups. She’s so cool. She’s way cooler than me but she definitely took a little inspiration from me.”
Beyonce tells SCMP.com that she has a sure-fire way to lose weight. “If I want to lose weight fast, I do the Master Cleanse diet. It's a 10-day juice cleanse that requires you to eat nothing and drink only a lemon, maple syrup and cayenne pepper concoction. I don't recommend doing it often, but I've found it's a great way to take off stubborn pounds.”
The Daily Mail says Gwyneth Paltrow's company, Goop, has released their annual Christmas guide. Among the more 'interesting' items up for sale ...
a $45,000 lovemaking couch
a $470 marijuana joint rolling machine.
$140 Kama Sutra dinner napkins that show couples in various lovemaking positions.
a pile of Los Angeles compost for $120.
$30 neon toilet paper
Matthew Perry tells Andy Cohen that he is done with online dating. "I could not be more single. Yeah, I'm off of the apps. Off forever ... It's not the way to meet people, I don't think. I'm not sure how to meet people, but that's not the way to do it."
The NY Post says Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen signed a prenup, which they are now abiding by. A source tells the newspaper, “There was an ironclad prenup set down before they married in 2009. They both have their own separate business entities, so the separation of their wealth wasn’t that complicated in the end. The only other major factor was dividing up their massive property portfolio.”
Gwen Stefani tells Drew Barrymore that she doesn't think she could make it past the blind auditions on ''The Voice''. .“I would never get a chair turn. There’s no way. No way. This is the thing about The Voice, the whole thing is very different than watching someone sing a song. That’s the whole point is that you’re eliminating any of those other sensory things, you’re just hearing the voice. I feel like my voice has been — it’s like a character voice. Some of these singers are so technically incredible that come on the show, they’re so gifted as singers.”
The Daily Mail says Jennifer Lawrence almost called off her 2019 wedding to Cooke Maroney because she was scared to commit. ''When you don’t fully know yourself, you have no idea where to put yourself. And then I met my husband, and he was like, "Put yourself here." I was like, "That feels right, but what if it’s not?" Then I went back, and when I’m home with my husband making this family, I’m so happy I stayed. I’m so happy I didn’t freak out and cancel the wedding and run away and go, ‘I’ll never be taken down!''
According to US Weekly magazine, King Charles' Royal Biographer claims The King brings a custom-made toilet seat with him when he travels. The Biographer also claims the King travels with his childhood teddy bear."He still travels with a childhood teddy bear. He’s had it since he was a very small child. The only person who’s been allowed to mend King Charles’ teddy bear is his childhood nanny, Mabel Anderson, who he remains very close to.”
The NY Post says King Charles' Royal estate is selling leather doggie waste bags for $20. The waste holders are oversized key-chains that are leather bound and embossed with the name "Sandringham Estate" in gold. A description on Sandringham's website reads, "Never forget poo bags on your walks again."
Entertainment Tonight says things are perfect between Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck. A source tells the TV show, “They feel like they are true soulmates and like everything is even better than the first time they dated. Jen and Ben love married life. Jen is so content with being a wife and being married. Ben makes her feel so loved and there’s zero drama. Things are better than ever and they’re so happy. Ben is so good with her kids, and she is great with his. Ben has always been an awesome dad and that’s one of the reasons Jen loves him. He’s just a solid and good man. The kids feel very close to him, go to him for advice and love him. The kids all like each other too, which helps a lot.”
Entertainment Tonight says Ryan Reynolds is interested in buying the Ottawa Senators NHL hockey team. A source tells the TV show that Ryan wants to keep the team in Ottawa When a fan asked Ryan about the purchase on Twitter, he responded with a hand-on-the-chin interested emoji.
Top 5 Most Popular Holiday Side Dishes ... According to a new survey by Campbell Soup
1 mashed potatoes
2 sweet potatoes
3 green bean casserole
5 mac and cheese.
A new survey by One Poll reveals that the average person begins to notice signs of aging at the age of 42. Other findings:
- 15% of people start feeling the aging process before the age of 35
- 21% of people are in denial about their body aging
- 39% of people know they're getting older when they start experiencing joint pain
- 30% of people know they're getting older when they start carrying extra weight
- 36% of people try to stave off aging with vitamins
10 Types of People You’ll Always Find Shopping At Costco .. According to a new article by Finance Buzz
1. Parents shopping for a big family
2. The efficiency expert
3. The one who forgot to renew their membership
4. Someone pretending to be a household
5. The newbie
6. The routine weekly shopper
7. The bulk stock-up shopper
8. The doomsday prepper
9. The $1.50 hot dog combo visitor
10. The samplers
Last night, I started laying out my Christmas decorations on my driveway. My kids and I are excited to hang them this weekend. One of our neighbors doesn't think we should be hanging the decorations this early and is threatening to complain to the homeowners association. What a Grinch! I think it's perfectly fine to be hanging decorations before Thanksgiving. He doesn't and says it ruins Thanksgiving, Black Friday and Cyber Monday. What do you think? Too early or not? He says hanging Christmas decorations this early is not about the true spirit of the holiday season, but rather the commercialization and monetization of it.