- Fox Business News says Moderna is going to charge between $25 and $37 for their coronavirus vaccine. The vaccine is 94.5% effective
- CNN says Donald Trump Jr. tested positive for the coronavirus on Friday.
- Fox News says Tyler Perry spent yesterday giving out Thanksgiving meals to 5,000 families in need in Atlanta.
After weeks of speculation, Guitar Center is filing for bankruptcy. The NY Post says they are going to try to keep all 269 of their locations open while they reorganize.
- Edge Prop says Tiffany & Co is selling a luxury mahjong set for $15,000. It is made out of American walnut wood.
- Delish magazine says Applebee's is celebrating the holidays with Reindeer Punch. The five-dollar drink contains Smirnoff vodka, cranberry juice, sweet and sour and cherries.
- Delish magazine says Cinnamon Toast Crunch Churro cereal has hit store shelves at Walmart and other grocers.
- Totally the Bomb says Dunkin Donuts is going to sell their iced coffee in bottles.Their Girl Scout-inspired flavors include S'mores, Thin Mints and Coconut Caramel.
- Cinema Blend says Amazon Prime has pushed back the streaming date for the sequel to ''Coming to America'' to March 5, 2021. Eddie Murphy's new movie will debut in 240 countries at the same time
- We Got This Covered says Disney wants to bring back Sigourney Weaver for the next Alien movie. She hasn't played Ellen Ripley in 23 years.
- We Got This Covered says Ryan Reynolds wants to make an animated Deadpool movie.
Hooray for Hollywood: Here are this past weekend's box office results.
1 Freaky... $1.2 million
2 The War With Grandpa... $733,000
3 Let Hom Go ... $710,000
4 Come Play... $550,000
5 The Santa Clause re-release... $461,000
Santa Immune From The Rona: White House Coronavirus Task Force member Dr. Anthony Fauci tells USA Today that Santa Claus is immune to the coronavirus. "Santa is exempt from this because Santa, of all the good qualities, has a lot of good innate immunity."
The Internet reacts...
Because of all his little Santibodies
That’s why we’re offering a $10 million bounty for his capture. I must harvest and study Santa’s blood.
we must hunt him down and extract his genetic information. for the cure
Hollywoodlife.com says Justin Bieber wished his wife, Hailey, a happy birthday yesterday with the following post: “My eyes are 4 you. My heart is 4 you. My soul is 4 you. My love is 4 you. I am Home wherever you are. You are my safe place. I am completely and utterly obsessed with who you are. My biggest dream is growing old with you. I can’t believe you are mine forever. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY.”
Kane Brown tells Music Mayhem Magazine that he met his wife at one of his concerts. "We met down in Florida at my very first show ever. The day before that show, I was supposed to be in her music video because she was an artist as well, and it couldn’t happen cause my show was the same day as the music video. So a year goes by and the same guy we were working with brings her to a show, she didn’t want to come and he forced her basically. We met, we didn’t talk at all, I maybe said hey to her but I thought she was adorable and I kept looking at her all night. So I asked her to come to Nashville like the next day, I flew her down and we just hit it off and she never left.”
The Weeknd tells Footwear News that no one touches his social media. "Nobody touches my social media but me. It’s very critical. Sometimes I like to have a theme when I tweet or Instagram. Sometimes I’ll just tweet my thoughts in a rant. As my fans know, sometimes I go months without ever using it. It really all depends on my mood."
Post Malone tells Billboard magazine that that he got his facial tattoos because he was insecure about how he looked. ““I'm ugly. It does maybe come from a place of insecurity, to where I don't like how I look, so I'm going to put something cool on there so I can look at myself and say, ‘You look cool, kid,’ and have a modicum of self-confidence, when it comes to my appearance.”
The Rock is refusing to give up his 'Sexiest Man Alive' title to Michael B Jordan.He posted a picture of himself from last year's issue along with the caption, ''Congrats to my brother @michaelbjordan on the new sexy crown. I CONCEDE NOTHIN."
The Inquisitor magazine says Chelsea Handler was recently spotted working out while eating a McDonald's hash brown. Someone with a video camera chastised Chelsea because she looked tired and had messy hair. She shot the cameraman a dirty look and turned away
NBC says a male contestant recently died after completing an obstacle course on the TBS game show ''Wipeout.'' The unidentified man completed the course before medics, medical personnel and two doctors worked to save his life. He was transported to a local hospital where he later died. The show is going on hiatus. No word on what caused the death.
Deadline Hollywood says KISS is going to livestream a pay-per-view concert from Dubai on New Year's Eve.
The group says, “After nine months of this pandemic darkness the world may finally be seeing light of day. On New Year’s Eve KISS will rock the heavens, shake the earth and blaze the way out of 2020 with the largest and most bombastic celebration in our and anyone else’s history. We all need it. We all deserve it. Here’s to 2021.”
The concert will cost $40 while VIP packages will cost $999
The show's pyro is going to cost more than $1 million
NBC says a seven-foot Batman statue was unveiled on Friday in Burbank, California. It weighs 600 lb and is being displayed in various parts of the city in order to draw tourists. The city is encouraging people to take selfies with the statue
Chef Gordon Ramsay tells Men's Health magazine that he dislikes it when people think His one year-old son, Oscar, is his grandson. "The worst thing is when I'm walking with Tana and Jack, and everyone is looking at Jack as if Oscar is his son. If I get called 'grandad' one more time, I'm going to hit the roof."
Most Unusual Things Children Have Asked Santa For ... According to a new survey by Virgin Media
pony .. 13%
new brother sister ..12%
asked for it to be Christmas everyday ...10%