- The Lincoln Journal Star says three snow leopards, from the Lincoln Children's Zoo, in Lincoln Nebraska, have died from the coronavirus. Ranney, Everest and Makalu got sick a month ago. Two other leopards at the zoo have fully recovered from the virus
- Go Banking Rates says Costco has already sold out of its complete Thanksgiving meal. The Schwan's meal has turkey breast, baked potatoes, sweet potatoes, green beans, sweet corn, biscuits, a pumpkin pie and vanilla ice cream. It sold for $100.
- Newser says 49 year-old Glen M. de Vries, of New York City, recently died in a plane crash. Glen traveled to space with William Shatner. The small plane crash occurred in northern New Jersey as the plane went down in a wooded area.
- HotNewHipHop says Leonardo DiCaprio celebrated his 47th birthday on Friday night in Beverly Hills. LeBron James, Robert Pattinson, Beyonce, Jay-Z and Snoop Dogg all attended his bash
- BroBible says OJ Simpson was at a Vegas nightclub this past weekend. One woman started videotaping him as she gleefully screamed, ''OJ is out. OJ is out''. The woman ducked when OJ moved in for a kiss
Hooray for Hollywood: Here are this past weekend's box office results.
1. Eternals - $27.5 Million
2. Clifford the Big Red Dog - $16.4 Million
3. Dune - $5.5 Million
4. No Time to Die - $4.6 Million
5. Venom: Let There be Carnage - $4 Million
6. Ron's Gone Wrong - $2.2 Million
7. The French Dispatch - $1.8 Million
8. Belfast - $1.8 Million
9. Antlers - $1.2 Million
10. Halloween Kills - $1 Million
Dancing Woman Jumps Into Lion Exhibit: Brobible says a woman recently jumped over a barrier at the Bronx Zoo's lion exhibit. She started dancing and tossing $100 bills to the big cats. The woman was wearing a blond wig, a tight red dress and a leopard print scarf. She told one lion, “King, I love you, I came back for you.” The lions just stared at the woman in disbelief.
The Sun says a judge ended Britney Spears' conservatorship on Friday. Her father, Jamie, had been watching over her for 13 years. Britney's fans stood outside the courthouse chanting her name while others danced to her song ''Stronger''. A source tells People magazine, "She was crying and laughing at the same time. It was hard for her to understand that it's over after so many years. She is so grateful for everyone that has helped her."
Britney tweeted, "Good God I love my fans so much it’s crazy!! I think I’m gonna cry the rest of the day!!!! Best day ever … praise the Lord … can I get an Amen. #FreedBritney."
Britney's boyfriend, Sam, tweeted, “History was made today. Britney is Free!''
TMZ says Britney is making plans to record new music
A source tells the Daily Mail newspaper, ''She blames her father for, effectively, ruining her life for the past 13 years. He had total control over everything from her finances to whether she could have more babies. She’s mad and you can expect to see a lawsuit filed against Jamie Spears very soon.''
The NY Post says former American Idol star Chris Daughtry is mourning the loss of his 25 year-old stepdaughter, Hannah. She passed away in her Tennessee home on Friday. Chris has postponed his tour because of the tragedy. No word on a cause of death.
Chris released a statement saying, “I am still processing the last 24 hours. I am absolutely devastated and heartbroken. I just recently lost my mother to cancer but I was blessed with the chance to say goodbye and I was processing it privately. We never got to say goodbye to our precious Hannah and it’s another huge hit to our family. I am now taking time be present with my family as we attempt to heal from this devastating loss. Hannah, I love you. I miss you. I wish I could hold you. This hurts so deeply.”
The NY Post says Hannah was fitted with a prosthetic eye in 2018 after saving a friend from a gang member attack. She posted; “I noticed they didn’t have the gun cocked so by the time I noticed they were trying to shoot at him I was trying to run the kid over with my car and I ended up getting shot in the face. I was blind for a little over two weeks and this happened directly after my dad had committed suicide by shooting himself in the head. It was a lot,”
OK! magazine says Hannah's boyfriend is in police custody because they suspect her death was a homicide.
Perez Hilton says Twilight star Taylor Lautner has gotten engaged to his girlfriend, Tay Dome. He dropped down and proposed on one knee while surrounded by candles, a fireplace and rose petals. Taylor posted a picture of his proposal along with the caption,“11.11.2021. And just like that, all of my wishes came true.”
Rob Lowe says Magic Johnson has an employee, whose only job is to follow him around and post tweets from what he says. “Last night, I found out Magic Johnson does not physically do any of the tweets, which may explain some of it. So it’s articulated clearly across the room while he’s doing 17 other things — a titan of the industry — and then there is a woman whose job it is to figure out what he’s talking about and make it into a tweet.”
Life & Style Weekly Magazine claims Megan Fox wants kids with Machine Gun Kelly. A source tells the magazine, “Megan would love to have a baby with MGK. They’ve already discussed it. They both want to wait a couple of years. They’re having way too much fun right now. He may look rough around the edges, but he’s a real romantic when it comes to Megan. He’s completely head-over-heels in love with her, calling her his soulmate. He can’t wait to make her his wife.”
The Blast says Hugh Jackman met his wife, Deborra, because of a fortune teller.Deborra was a successful actress in Australia before moving to Hollywood. She went to see a Los Angeles fortune teller because her career had stalled. The fortune teller told her to move back to Australia where she was successful. She did and then met Hugh on the set of a TV series called ''Corelli''.
Unilad says Mel Gibson is going to direct and star in Lethal Weapon 5. Production will start next year. The last Lethal Weapon movie opened 23 years ago.
New Idea magazine claims Mariah Carey can't believe Nick Cannon has had seven children by four different women. A source tells the magazine, “It’s just too much for Mariah… she’s disappointed in Nick — seven kids by four women and he’s only 40. It dilutes any time and energy he can spend with [their twins] Monroe and Moroccan.”
A source tells Woman's Day magazine, “How is he going to juggle four families and a career? Carey wants Cannon to“get a vasectomy so there are no more surprises in store for her and the kids”
A new survey by One Poll reveals that 80% of people feel guilty when they lie to their pet. Other findings:
- 38% of people have told their pets they are going to the park and then have gone to a veterinarian instead
- 70% of people believe their pets know when they are lying to them
- 56% of pets give their owners the cold shoulder after being lied to
- 57% of pet owners give their pets extra treats in order to make up with them
- 55% of pet owners give their pets belly rubs in order to make up with them
Holiday Shopping Survey
A new survey by One Poll reveals that 74% of people are going to buy themselves a holiday gift this year. Other findings:
- 26% of people tell others what they want for Xmas
- 19% of people want electronics
- 18% of people want gift cards
- 15% of people want jewelry
- 76% of people say they are the best gift givers
- 69% of people prefer to buy their own holiday gifts
- 37% of people plan to spend at least $500 on a holiday gift for themselves this year
Most Dangerous Christmas Songs To Drive To … According to a new survey by Chill Insurance
1. Frosty the Snowman
2. All I Want for Christmas Is You by Mariah Carey
3. Feliz Navidad
4. Santa Claus Is Comin' to Town by the Jackson 5
5. Happy Xmas (War is Over) by John Lennon & Yoko Ono
6. Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow! by Frank Sinatra
7. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer by Gene Autry
8. I Wish it Could be Christmas Every Day by Wizzard
9. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas by Judy Garland
10. I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus by Jackson 5
Safest Christmas Songs To Drive To … According to a new survey by Chill Insurance
1. Fairytale of New York by The Pogues
2. Santa Baby by Eartha Kitt
3. Hark! The Herald Angels Sing by Julie Andrews
4. Wonderful Christmastime by Paul McCartney
5. It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas by Michael Buble
6. Last Christmas by WHAM
7. Winter Wonderland by Dean Martin
8. The Little Drummer Boy by Bing Crosby
9. One More Sleep by Leona Lewis
10. Do They Know It's Christmas by Band Aid
A new study by The Institute for Scientific Information on Coffee reveals that 21% of people drink coffee to improve their mood. Other findings:
- 29% of people drink coffee to feel more energized
- 21% of people say they concentrate better after drinking coffee.
I am seven months pregnant. I was out holiday shopping over the weekend and saw something that made me question what kind of parent I am going to be. I was checking out at Target. A woman walked up behind me with two children. They threw a huge temper tantrum because they wanted two toys that were near the checkout display. The kids screamed and cried. The mother finally gave in and bought the toys to keep them quiet. I heard the cashier say she would have never done that. I started to think what would I have done. Is it better to give in and buy the toy or discipline your child? What would you have done?