Fonseca Trending 11/11/20
- Entertainment Tonight says Alex Trebek's hometown of Sudbury, Ontario, Canada honored him yesterday by lowering flags to half staff. The city is also considering honoring Alex with a piece of public artwork
- The NY Post says the Game Show Network plans to honor the late Alex Trebek with a six-hour Jeopardy marathon. It will kick off at 9 a.m. Eastern on Saturday.
- Brobible says this weekend's LSU-Alabama football game has been postponed because of the coronavirus. Several LSU players have the coronavirus, which they may have contracted at a Halloween party.
- A new study published in the journal Nature reveals that the following venues have the highest coronavirus transmission risk ... health clubs, cafes, hotels, motels and packed restaurants.
- Simplemost says Starbucks has added a Santa Claus Frappuccino to their secret menu. It's made with a vanilla bean creme Frappuccino base, strawberry puree, another layer of vanilla bean creme, whipped cream and red Christmas sprinkles
- Totally the Bomb says International Delight is going to offer two new coffee creamer flavors beginning on January 9th at Walmart. The Fruity Pebbles and Cocoa Pebbles coffee creamers taste just like the actual cereals
- The NY Post says NBC is going to air a Grinch musical on December 4th. “Dr. Seuss’ The Grinch Musical’’ will originate from London and will star Matthew Morrison as the Grinch
- The Wrap says 9 million people watched Dave Chappelle host ''Saturday Night Live'' this past weekend. Those are the highest ratings for the show in three and a half years
- The Daily Mail says The Rock is going to produce a "Scorpion King" reboot for Universal. He starred in the original film and is most likely not going to star in the reboot.
Man Planting Xmas Trees In Potholes: Kevin Martin, of North Attleboro, Massachusetts, is planting Christmas trees in local potholes. He recently had all four of his tires flattened by a pothole. Martin complained to city officials, but they did nothing. He bought potting soil and several small Christmas trees from Home Depot before planting the trees in the city's largest potholes.
The police posted: "Looks like someone is getting into the Christmas spirit early...guess that is one way to fill pot holes?"
Kevin hopes his actions prompt city officials to fix the roads
Celebrity Insider says Blake Shelton may run for a political office.He jokingly said, ''I’m gonna run for mayor of Tishomingo, Oklahoma. Only reason I have not run for mayor yet is, I am afraid I would lose and it would be incredibly embarrassing. Maybe my mom would vote for me, that is one.''
Woman's Day magazine claims Jennifer Lopez is demanding Alex Rodriguez sign a prenup before they get married.A source tells the magazine, “All hell’s broken loose over the prenup and Jen’s about ready to call Alex’s bluff and dump him if he doesn’t sign on the line. The problem is they’re both used to marrying relatively unknown people and expecting the other person to simply sign.” Lopez is putting pressure on Rodriguez to agree to an infidelity clause. Rodriguez would have to pay $250,000 if he cheats. His lawyers are insisting he fights. Which means things aren’t too happy at home right now.”
Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers tells The Athletic that he was starstruck when he met Alex Trebek during a 2015 episode of ''Celebrity Jeopardy.''“It’s safe to say I was starstruck. I was just telling one of our coaches today as we talked about it. It’s happened a few times in my life where I’ve been starstruck by somebody, and I understand maybe what that feels like to a lesser degree when somebody meets me, and that’s what I think gives me a good perspective with those interactions. I think to be starstruck, it has to be a combination of not just really having a connection to somebody deep and meaningful and nostalgic, but when you meet that person, they have the presence and the charisma that you kind of hoped they would, and he definitely did. I was so excited, trying to keep it together and act like it wasn’t the huge deal that it was to me on the inside.”
Jason Momoa recently ripped Internet trolls who have made fun of him in the past for wearing pink to award shows. He tells InStyle magazine, “Pink is just a beautiful color/ And I’m pretty secure in my masculinity. I don’t really give a s—t what anyone thinks. We all have the feminine and the male side in us, and we need to embrace both.”
Jason Momoa tells In Style Weekly Magazine that he was broke after starring in ''Game of Thrones''. “I mean, we were starving after Game of Thrones. I couldn’t get work. It’s very challenging when you have babies and you’re completely in debt.”
We Got This Covered says Spider-Man star Tom Holland is reportedly in talks to do a Star Wars movie or series.The website says Holland may appear in the new Star Wars film that Marvel Studios president Kevin Feige is producing for LucasFilm. Chris Evans and Brie Larson also want to do a future Star Wars movie. No word on what Holland's role will be
Business Insider says Donald Trump is selling his Trump helicopter for $7 million. It was frequently seen on ''The Apprentice.''Trump bought the helicopter in 2010 before having his name placed on the side of it. The custom interior includes almond leather, gold door panels, African mahogany wood, LED screens and gold accents.
The NY Post says
Britney Spears is refusing to perform again if her father is in control of her career.Her lawyer is quoted as saying, “My client has informed me that she is afraid of her father. She will not perform again if her father is in charge of her career.”
The NY Post says Beyonce is teaming with Peloton to offer home workouts.She says, “I’ve been a Peloton member for several years, and I’m excited to partner with a company that helps people, young and old, be the best versions of themselves, in an innovative and adaptable way”
Justin Bieber tells Rolling Stone magazine that he remembers his very first guitar."It was some tiny Walmart guitar. I didn’t know what I was doing. But my mom had friends that would come over to the house, and they’d show me a few chords. ”˜Smoke on the Water’ was the first song I learned, but I couldn’t even do power chords or barre chords, because my fingers weren’t strong enough. My dad taught me how to play ”˜Knockin’ on Heaven’s Door,’ by Bob Dylan, and Supertramp’s” ˜Give a Little Bit.’ He got me into classic rock.