- Donald Trump has requested a recount in Wisconsin after Joe Biden won the state yesterday. Trump's campaign also filed a lawsuit to stop vote-counting in Michigan and Pennsylvania. ABC says an automatic recount in Michigan is triggered if the difference between the two candidates is 2000 votes or fewer. In Pennsylvania, an automatic recount is triggered if the winning margin is within .5%.
- WFLA says Kanye West received at least 61,000 Presidential votes
- A new survey by Forbes reveals that 61% of Americans want to abolish the Electoral College.
- The NY Daily News says 56.9 million Americans watched election coverage across 21 networks on Tuesday night. That's down from the 71.4 million who watched the 2016 election
- The NY Post says 104,000 new coronavirus cases were reported in the United States yesterday. It's the first time the US has recorded more than 100,000 new cases in a single day
- The Washington Post says cruise ships won't start sailing again in U.S. waters with passengers until 2021 because of the coronavirus. Carnival, Disney, Norwegian and Royal Caribbean are part of a coalition that has agreed not to sale because of covid-19
- Decider magazine says the Foo Fighters will be the musical guest on this weekend's episode of Saturday Night Live. Dave Chappelle is the host
- Fox News says Tim Tebow recently went to a homeless shelter in Phoenix, Arizona where he gave out 50 pairs of shoes to those in need.
People Drank Heavy On Election Night:The Daily Mail says Google searches for ‘Liquor Stores Near Me’ soared on Election night like never before. Searches for 'fast food' and 'move to Canada' also jumped. The most liquor store searches occurred in Delaware, Maryland, Tennessee and Georgia. Maine, Hawaii, Nebraska and Iowa were the least anxious states on Election night.
Jason Derulo tells Insider magazine that quarantining has re-energized him."It feels kind of weird saying it, given everything that's going on, but I feel younger than ever. I feel more inspired than ever. I don't see any slowing in the near future. I always feel like a new birth has happened every time I release new music; I feel like a different person. I'm reinspired."
Matthew McConaughey tells Entertainment Tonight that his kids freaked out when they discovered he had Shawn Mendes's phone number.“He reached out a while back and we’ve stayed in contact and will continue to. My kids have seen him and know his music and et cetera. They’re like, ‘You got his number? You got his number?’ And they’re like, ‘No, no, no. Not yet. I got to think about what I want to say
We Got This Covered saysthe cast and crew of The Rock's new movie, ''Red Notice'', recently pranked him.They dressed in white sneakers, blue jeans and black turtlenecks while wearing fanny packs. A picture of The Rock dressed the same way has been posted on the Internet for years. It's from his younger days
Woman's Day magazine says Jennifer Aniston is allegedly worried about what Matthew Perry will reveal in his upcoming memoir.A source tells the magazine, “She’s worried Matthew will reveal how flirty she was with him on set, even while she was married to Brad Pitt. Jen also managed to keep rumors of an affair with Matt Le Blanc out of the media, but a book might bring that all up. She knew how much Matthew wanted their on-screen romance to translate to off screen. Their close relationship is still a bone of contention with her fiance, even though Court insists nothing ever happened. She fears that Matthew might say something did, even if it only sells copies. Jen and Court have begged her to be the go-between for them and Matthew. If it gets off the ground, this book could end in him being cut out of the fold.''
Vince Vaughn tells Entertainment Tonight that he is in talks to do a Wedding Crashers sequel.“Owen and I and the director of ‘Crashers’ have been talking for the first time seriously [about] a sequel to that movie. So there has been an idea that is pretty good. So we are talking about that in the early stages.”
We Got This Covered says the late Sean Connery would have come out of retirement for another Indiana Jones movie.The following statement was posted on his website: “If anything could have pulled me out of retirement, it would have been an Indiana Jones film”.
The NY Post says Leonardo DiCaprio held an election night party at his Hollywood Hills home.He and his friends set up a giant television on a basketball court while they played several games.
Allure magazine says shoe designer Christian Louboutin is launching his first-ever fragrance line this month called Loubiworld. Christian has been developing his line for two years. Each bottle costs $300
Scents include ...
Loubicroc: myrrh, cypriol (herbaceous, similar to papyrus), sandalwood
Loubifunk: rose, blackcurrant, patchouli
Loubiraj: suede, cedar, pink pepper
Loubikiss: jasmine, tuberose, musk
Loubidoo: strawberry, rose, cedar
Loubirouge: cardamom, iris, vanilla
Loubicrown: cedar, patchouli, tonka bean (spicy, similar to almond)
MOST HATED ASPECTS OF WINTER … According to a new survey of 2,000 people by Heat Holders
The cold 25%
Cold/flu season 22%
Lack of daylight 20%
Winter storms 17%
Heat bills 16%
Wind chill 15%
Dry skin 13%
Defrosting the car 12%