- NBC says over 96 million ballots have already been cast for today's Presidential election.
- CNN says a non-scalable fence was placed around the perimeter of the White House yesterday in order to discourage looting and protesting after today's election.
- The NY Post says Kanye West is going to appear on Jimmy Kimmel Live tomorrow night to talk about his Presidential campaign. West may announce his run for the 2024 presidency
- KUSA says Lowe's is hiring 20,000 seasonal workers for the holidays. Hourly staffers will receive a $300 bonus while part-timers will receive $150
- The Edinburgh Reporter says drive-in movie theaters plan to attract customers this holiday season by showing classic holiday films. Cars will be socially distanced and parked six feet apart
- The Daily Mail says the Baby Shark theme song video has become the most watched video ever on YouTube. It has over seven billion views. Luis Fonsi's Despacito video was the most-watched video before yesterday
- ABC says Taraji P Henson will host the American Music Awards on Sunday, November 22nd on ABC
- The Dallas Morning News says American Airlines has cut 100,000 flights in December because of the coronavirus. The airline says they removed 50% of their schedule because of low holiday travel demand.
- A new survey by Slickdeals reveals that 83% of Americans always wear a coronavirus mask when out in public.
Top 5 Most Stressful Aspects of 2020 … According to a new survey by Feelmore Labs
COVID-19 / quarantine – 63%
The 2020 presidential election – 49%
Increase in police violence or social unrest – 46%
Financial uncertainty – 44%
Climate Change – 29%
Gossip Cop says Sean Connery's $33 million French Villa is up for sale.It sits on a cliff and overlooks Marseille and the sea. The home has five bedrooms, five bathrooms, an elevator, marble floors, an indoor pool, a gym, an outdoor pool and several balconies
The Daily Record says a petition has been started to rename the Edinburgh, Scotland Airport the ' Sir Sean Connery Airport'.
The petition reads; "Liverpool has John Lennon airport, Belfast has George Best airport and with the death of one of her most famous sons Edinburgh should have a Sir Sean Connery airport."
Jason Derulo tells The Guardian that he stars with Samuel L. Jackson in an upcoming movie called 'Spinning Gold.'"I was filming a movie with Samuel L Jackson before lockdown happened. I love acting. My biggest goal is to make a significant impact on the film and television industry."
Metro UK says Shaggy is releasing a Christmas-themed reggae album.He tells the paper, ''Since I was a child, I can remember seeing tourists flock to Jamaica during Christmas time for some sun, fun, rum, and great parties! Our island is all about family, friends, food, great beaches, warm, welcoming people, and a strong culture, which is the perfect recipe for a joyous Christmas, so we decided to embody all of that into one album.''