- The Dodgers won the World Series last night by beating the Tampa Bay Rays 3-1. The Dodgers hadn’t won a World Series since 1988. The NY Post says Dodgers star Justin Turner was pulled from last night's game because he tested positive for the coronavirus.
- The NY Post says Pfizer plans to have 40 million coronavirus vaccine doses by the end of the year
- WLNS says Amazon is hiring 100,000 seasonal workers for the upcoming holiday rush.
- Variety magazine says 1.6 million people have watched “Borat Subsequent Moviefilm” since it started streaming on Amazon Prime last Thursday
- Complex magazine says Jon Stewart is returning to television. He will host a current affairs series on Apple TV+ The show will be an hour long. It does not yet have a title
- The Wrap says the release of the new Aretha Franklin biopic "Respect" has been postponed until August 13th, 2021. The film was scheduled to be released in January
- Gossip Cop claims Simon Cowell's new veneers cost $112,000. TMZ posted pictures of him yesterday with his new pearly whites
- US Weekly Magazine says Paris Hilton's mother, Kathy, is joining 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills'.
Food & Drink Trending
- Yahoo says Mountain Dew is celebrating the holidays with a limited edition flavor called Merry Mashup. The cranberry pomegranate flavor is being dubbed the Christmas Cocktail. It was first released in 2018
- Delish magazine says Arby's is bringing back deep fried turkey ahead of Thanksgiving. They will offer wraps and sandwiches for a limited time. Arby's debuted their deep fried turkey offerings in 2017
- Yahoo News says M&M's is releasing a key lime pie flavor. The green and cream-colored candies are going to be released in March of 2021.
Sam Smith tells Apple Music that he wants children by the time he turns 35. “I want kids. I want all of it. I want to have kids. I want to be with the kids and I want to watch them grow and be with them every day. I want to be mummy. I’m definitely going to do that at some point, but I’ve still got more in me. I’ve still got ambition. I try and settle it down all the time and play it down, but I’m ambitious and I would still want to sing to people and do this job. It’s an amazing feeling.”
Dua Lipa tells MTV that her music has evolved over the past few years. "I guess I didn't realize how much I was almost holding back in a way because I was just kind of learning. I was just getting confident. I was learning my craft. And to be a vulnerable, 18-, 19-year-old girl talking about very personal feelings and emotions is daunting sometimes. Now, I feel like I've claimed my place in the studio, and I know exactly what I want and I can go in and I can just write. I'm a lot more confident now."
Nylon magazine says Halsey has tattooed her shaved head with two black stars
Selena Gomez tells the Voting Power Hour that she recently voted for the first time. “Honestly, I’m not ashamed to say this. But… I’m kind of… This was my first time. I’m going to say that, because I’ve never felt — and this is so true, and I’m now admitting it to people — like my vote counts. Every vote counts. Some people get in their head, and they’re like, ‘Oh, well what does it matter?’
In touch Weekly Magazine says Blake Shelton got down on one knee when he proposed to Gwen Stefani. A source tells the magazine, “The engagement happened at the chapel Blake built for Gwen on the grounds of their Oklahoma home. Blake got down on one knee. Gwen has been waiting for this moment and it’s finally happened!”
E! News says Gwen Stefani's engagement ring looks to be worth hundreds of thousands of dollars Her center stone and setting has at least six to eight carats worth of diamonds.
Life & Style Weekly Magazine says Gwen Stefani's children can't wait for her to marry Blake Shelton. A source tells the magazine, “Blake treats Gwen’s kids like they’re his own. He adores them, and they love spending time with him. Blake’s relationship with the kids won’t change much once he officially becomes a stepdad.”
The NY Post says Kazakhstan plans to use Borat's catchphrase, ''Very Nice'', in a new tourism ad. Borat claims he is from the country.
The paper quotes Sasha Baron Cohen as saying, “This is a comedy, and the Kazakhstan in the film has nothing to do with the real country. I chose Kazakhstan because it was a place that almost nobody in the US knew anything about, which allowed us to create a wild, comedic, fake world. The real Kazakhstan is a beautiful country with a modern, proud society — the opposite of Borat’s version.”
Entertainment Tonight says David Hasselhoff and the Austrian metal duo Cue Stack have recorded a new heavy metal song called "Through the Night." David has launched a Kickstarter campaign in order to raise money for a music video.
Addams Family fans want Johnny Depp to play Gomez in Tim Burton's upcoming TV reboot.
The Internet reacts ...
"Johnny Depp is the only option for Gomez Addams in an Addams Family reboot. You can't change my mind"
"If Johnny Depp doesn't play Gomez in Tim [Burton's] new addams family I will be so sad"
"Tim Burton is bringing the Addams Family back to TV and I just cannot imagine anyone better for Gomez than Johnny Depp PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HAPPEN."
Matthew McConaughey tells Oprah that he almost quit acting to become a high school football coach. “I dabbled with thinking about other careers. I dabbled with thinking about being a high school football coach, I dabbled with being a symphony orchestra leader, I dabbled with being a wildlife guide, with being a school teacher. So I dabbled with those things. I was not going back.”
Kanye West tells Joe Rogan that he believes he will win the Presidency in 2024. “I’m definitely 100% winning in 2024 … I got the Birthday Party, but I was thinking maybe there’s a possibility I would be… eh, they said that wouldn’t happen. [But] I was thinking I would possibly be the Democrat. I’m completely confident that I will figure out how to get America out of debt, that I have the ability, once I see everything. I never make the wrong decision when I’m given all the information. That’s my skill set. Anything I go into — producing, rap, homes, clothing, anything — once I’m given the right information, I apply my taste. And I have the best taste on the planet. Could you imagine Quincy Jones as a president? Walt Disney? Steve Jobs? For America to be as warming and inviting as Disney World. There used to be this dream. People still have this dream of coming to America.”
Top 10 Songs Of All Time … According to a new survey by Sony
1. 'Bohemian Rhapsody' – Queen (43%)
2. 'Don't Stop Me Now' – Queen (37%)
3. 'Hey Jude' - The Beatles (31%)
4. 'Imagine' - John Lennon (30%)
5. 'Livin' on a Prayer' - Bon Jovi (28%)
6. 'The Sound Of Silence' - Simon & Garfunkel (27%)
7. 'What a Wonderful World' - Louis Armstrong (25%)
8. 'Mr Blue Sky' – ELO (25%)
9. '(Sittin' On) The Dock Of The Bay' - Otis Redding (24%)
10. 'Good Vibrations' - The Beach Boys (24%)
Most Scary Movie Monsters By-State ... According to a new survey by Frontier Bundles.
Frankenstein is the most terrifying to people in .... Arizona, Connecticut, Delaware, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, New Hampshire, New Jersey, North Carolina, Pennsylvania and South Carolina
Ghostface from the movie Scream is the most terrifying to people in ... Arkansas, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Kansas, Nevada, South Dakota and Wisconsin
Chucky is the most terrifying to people in ... Alabama, California, Illinois, Louisiana, Mississippi, New Mexico and Texas
The Alien is the most terrifying to people in ... Colorado, Florida, Montana, Oregon, Vermont and Washington
Norman Bates is the most terrifying to people in ... Hawaii, Missouri, Ohio, Rhode Island and Virginia
Pennywise is the most terrifying to people in ... Iowa, Nebraska, Utah and West Virginia
Leatherface is the most terrifying to people in ... Kentucky, Oklahoma and Tennessee
Sissy Spacek's Carrie is the most terrifying to people in ... Washington DC and Michigan
Hannibal Lecter is the most terrifying to people in ... Alaska and North Dakota
Jack Nicholson's Jack Torrance character from ''The Shining'' is the most terrifying to people in ... Maine
Dracula is the most terrifying to people in ... Wyoming