- Fortune Magazine says shoppers are expected to spend $10 billion today and tomorrow on Amazon's Prime Day sales. Over $6 billion will be spent in the U.S. alone.
- WFLA says Walt Disney World's Cinderella Castle is awash in purple and gold lights to celebrate the Lakers winning the NBA Championship
- NBC says the US Postal Service is issuing five new stamps for the upcoming holiday season. They are ... "Holiday Delights," "Winter Scenes," "Hanukkah," "Kwanzaa" and "Our Lady of Guápulo"
- The NY Post says a rare 14 karat purple-pink diamond is expected to be auctioned off for $38 million on November 11th. The diamond was cut from the largest pink crystal ever found in Russia.
- Cosmo magazine says Brad Pitt's married girlfriend, Nicole Poturalski, has dyed her hair pink.
- The Toronto Star says the NHL has discussed starting the opening of next season with an outdoor game on Lake Louise in Alberta, Canada. The outdoor game would lessen the chances of any coronavirus spread
- CNBC says Johnson & Johnson has paused their coronavirus vaccine trial because of an unexplained illness in one of their study's participants. Over 60,000 people are taking part in Johnson & Johnson's vaccine trial.
- The NY Post says a 25 year-old Nevada man has become the first U.S. resident to contract the coronavirus twice. The paper says the man's second infection was much worse than his first and involved a headache, coughing, nausea and diarrhea.
- Reuters says the number of coronavirus cases in the United States has risen by 11% since last week. Twenty-nine out of 50 states have seen a rise in cases for at least two weeks in a row.
- A new Gallup poll reveals that 50% of Americans are planning on getting a coronavirus vaccine when it is available
- WFLA says KFC has launched a new sauce called KFC Sauce. It's described as “tangy and sweet, with a bit of smokiness.”
- Yahoo News says Dunkin Donuts is celebrating Halloween with a Spicy Ghost Pepper Donut. It comes with strawberry icing for dipping. The donut goes on sale tomorrow
- Veg News says McDonald's restaurants in Hong Kong are adding vegan Spam to their menus. The Spam will be used in breakfast dishes, burgers and pasta.
Jason Derulo tells The Guardian that his greatest fear is hitting rock bottom."My biggest fear is not being able to grow and evolve. I know everything comes to an end, but the thought of things slowing down ... You hear horror stories in the entertainment industry – people at the highest level experiencing downwards spirals in their personal life. I’m just riding this incredible wave. I broke my neck in 2012. It’s called the hangman’s break. While preparing for a tour, I did 50 back tucks as an endurance test and bailed on one and that was it. I wasn’t able to tie my own shoes or take a shower myself. It was a wake-up call. You have to live every day like your last. Now I’m just living it up."
Ace Showbiz says Chris Brown and Adele recently partied at her London home.A source tells The Sun newspaper, "It was all a bit cloak and dagger. He arrived in the middle of the night and didn't leave until around 2am. He arrived in huge, blacked-out cars, with plenty of muscle surrounding him."
Carole Baskin says the wildlife trafficking charges against her Tiger King co-star, Doc Antle, are warranted. She tells The Sun newspaper, “I believe that Joe Exotic was the largest producer of cubs for the pay to play industry, but I think the real kingpin behind this kind of exploitation has been Kevin Bhagavan ‘Doc’ Antle. He’s just smarter and better funded than the dominos that have dropped already, but the authorities have finally caught up to him.”
Joe Exotic Posted: ‘’I am asking you to stand up against this because if they get away with this, peoples‘ farm animals, pets, and the way of life as we know it will be taken away. I continue to pray that my pardon is signed so I can sit down with a committee and show the evidence... ‘’
Contact Music says Wonder Woman star Gal Gadot is going to portray Cleopatra in a new movie about the Egyptian ruler.She tweeted; "I love embarking on new journeys, I love the excitement of new projects, the thrill of bringing new stories to life. Cleopatra is a story I wanted to tell for a very long time. Can’t be more grateful about this A team!!"
We Got This Covered says Jared Leto wants to continue playing the Joker.He'd like to do a solo movie or an HBO Max series. Warner Brothers has yet to comment on his request.
Variety magazine saysSandra Bullock is going to star in a new romantic action movie called ''The Lost City of D".It's about a romance novelist, who discovers the fictional city she has written about is real. She embarks on a journey to find the city. Ryan Reynolds may star in the film
Shaquille O'Neal tells US Weekly Magazine that he has no plans to be on Dancing With the Stars."I can't do it, yeah. I wouldn’t do it now. I like being the innovator. If it was season 1, I would do it. But I can't do it in season 2 [or after]."
TOP HABITS PEOPLE HAVE STARTED IN LOCKDOWN AND PLAN TO KEEP …. According to a new survey of 2,000 people by One Poll
1. Keeping hydrated
2. Keeping in contact regularly with friends and family
4. Being more mindful about finances
5. Shopping locally
6. Spending more time with family
7. Doing regular exercise
8. Spending time in nature
9. Rambling / walking
10. Cooking from scratch