Fonseca Trending 10/09/20
- CBS says 31 states are showing an increase in the number of new coronavirus cases.
- Deadline Hollywood says 59 million people watched Wednesday night's Vice Presidential debate. It's the second most watched VP debate since 2008 when 70 million viewers saw Joe Biden and Sarah Palin tangle.
- WICU says Best Buy is going to kick off their Black Friday sale next Tuesday.They will be offering televisions at $200 off and laptops starting at $120. Tuesday, October 13th is also Amazon Prime Day.
- A new survey by RetailMeNot reveals that 67% of people plan to shop more on Amazon Prime Day than on Black Friday and Cyber Monday this year.
- Totally the Bomb says Starbucks is celebrating Halloween with a 'Carrie' Frappuccino. The drink is inspired by the 1976 horror film starring John Travolta and Sissy Spacek. It's made with a vanilla bean Frappuccino, raspberry syrup, strawberry puree and whipped cream.
- The Somerset County News says seven police vehicles from Somerset County, New Jersey have been wrapped in pink to raise awareness of Breast Cancer Awareness Month. The police vehicles are from various burroughs, cities and townships. Police officers are also wearing pink baseball caps and bulletproof vests with pink writing
- WGN says 280,000 Harbor Breeze Kingsbury ceiling fans are being recalled by Lowe's because the glass globes are falling off while the fans are twirling.
- We Got This Covered says ''The Walking Dead'' season 10 finale was only watched by 2.7 million viewers last Sunday. That's the lowest ratings number ever in Walking Dead history.
- Awful Announcing says Clint Bowyer is retiring from NASCAR racing in order to work in Fox's NASCAR booth. He will finish this season before announcing next year
- Texas Monthly says the Taco Cabana restaurant chain is cashing in on the pumpkin spice craze by serving a frozen pumpkin spice margarita
Mike Pence Bobblehead Doll Will Come With Fly: KRON says the National Bobblehead Hall of Fame is going to produce a Mike Pence bobblehead doll. It will have a fly on Mike's head. The bobblehead will come with a removable mini fly swatter and a plexiglass window. The bobblehead is going to sell for $25 and will ship in January 2021
Mariah Carey tells The Guardian newspaper that she knows she's a diva. “You know what? I am high-maintenance because I deserve to be at this point. That may sound arrogant, but I hope you frame it within the context of coming from nothing. If I can’t be high-maintenance after working my ass off my entire life, oh, I’m sorry – I didn’t realize we all had to be low-maintenance. Hell, no! I was always high-maintenance, it’s just I didn’t have anyone to do the maintenance when I was growing up!” Honestly! ‘Oh my God, they’re calling me a diva – I think I’m going to cry!’ You think in the grand scheme of things in my life that really matters to me, being called a diva? I am, that’s right!”
Top Trending Halloween Costumes .... According to a new survey by Google
1 "Cobra Kai"
2 "Dungeon Master"
3 "The Mandalorian"
4 Space cowgirl
8 Inflatable shark