Fonseca Trending 07/18/22
- LAD Bible says a London tavern is using Johnny Depp to help guests. If a customer feels that they are in trouble they can order a Johnny Depp shot. A sign reads; "Feeling unsafe or scared, just come to the bar and order a Johnny Depp shot. If you order the Johnny Depp shot neat then you will get safely escorted out of the bar by an employee. If you order it on the rocks then a bar staffer will call a taxi for you. And if you get it with lime then the bar will call the police. "We will handle things discreetly and without fuss.''
- A new survey by Duolingo reveals that 70% of people feel text messages are incomplete without an emoji.
- A new study by Aston University reveals that eating raw fruit and vegetables improves a person's mental well-being. Researchers say, “Both fruit and vegetables are rich in antioxidants, fiber and essential micronutrients which promote optimal brain function, but these nutrients can be lost during cooking. As we are more likely to eat fruit raw, this could potentially explain its stronger influence on our psychological health. It is possible that changing what we snack on could be a really simple and easy way to improve our mental wellbeing.''
- MarketWatch says gas is expected to dip below $4 a gallon. President Biden's energy adviser, Amos Hochstein, says, ''I expect it to come down more towards $4. And we already have many gas stations around the country that are below $4. So we’re — this is the fastest decline rate that we’ve seen against a major increase in oil prices during a war in Europe, where one of the parties in the war is the third-largest producer in the world.'' The average price for a gallon of gas is currently $4.53
- The Star Tribune says Target is selling candles that smell like breakfast cereals.Scents include Lucky Charms, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Trix, Cocoa Puffs and Honey Nut Cheerios
Hooray for Hollywood: Here are this past weekend's box office results.
1 Thor: Love and Thunder, $46 million.
2 Minions: The Rise of Gru, $26 million.
3 Where the Crawdads Sing, $17 million.
4 Top Gun: Maverick, $12 million.
5 Elvis, $7.6 million.
6 Paws of Fury: The Legend of Hank, $6.3 million. (CINEMA SCOOP .. The film cost $45 million to produce)
7 The Black Phone, $5.3 million.
8 Jurassic: Dominion, $5 million.
9 Mrs. Harris Goes to Paris, $1.9 million.
10 Lightyear, $1.3 million.
Variety magazine says Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez got married on Saturday in Las Vegas. She took his last name and is now known as Jennifer Affleck. Jennifer's mother and children attended the wedding. The NY Post newspaper says the dress Jennifer wore was one she wore in one of her previous movies. A source tells US Weekly Magazine, “They both are so comfortable with each other and make each other so happy, so they don’t want to wait any longer. They both thought it was a fun and casual way to tie the knot.''
The NY Post says Jennifer sent a letter to her fans that reads ...
“We did it. Love is beautiful. Love is kind. And it turns out love is patient. Twenty years patient. Last night we flew to Vegas, stood in line for a license with four other couples, all making the same journey to the wedding capital of the world. Behind us two men held hands and held each other. In front of us, a young couple who made the three hour drive from Victorville on their daughter’s second birthday—all of us wanting the same thing— for the world to recognize us as partners and to declare our love to the world through the ancient and nearly universal symbol of marriage. We barely made it to the little white wedding chapel by midnight. They graciously stayed open late a few minutes, let us take pictures in a pink Cadillac convertible, evidently once used by the king himself (but if we wanted Elvis himself to show, that cost extra and he was in bed). But in the end it was the best possible wedding we could have imagined. One we dreamed of long ago and one made real (in the eyes of the state, Las Vegas, a pink convertible and one another) at very, very long last. They were right when they said, ‘all you need is love.' With love, Mrs. Jennifer Lynn Affleck.”
Uproxx says Tracy Morgan was waiting for a flight at the Omaha, Nebraska airport when U2's song ''With Or Without You'' came on over the loudspeaker. He and others started singing the song. Fans filmed Tracy. He hit several high notes
The NY Post says Demi Moore recently took her dog with her while visiting the famed Louvre Museum in Paris. She and Pilaf took a selfie while standing in front of the Mona Lisa. The museum has a strict policy that prohibits animals.
Chris Pratt tells the Happy Sad Confused podcast that Harrison Ford's ghost has scared him off of one day starring in an Indiana Jones reboot. ''All I know is I once saw a quote from Harrison Ford and I don't even know if it was really him but it was enough to scare me, that was like, "When I die, Indiana Jones dies." And I'm like, am I gonna get haunted by the ghost of Harrison Ford one day when he dies if I play…?'''
OK! magazine says Jessica Simpson may do another reality TV show. A source tells the magazine, "Jessica is is locked in talks for a return to reality TV. Ideally, it will be a show that features the whole family. Eric's not happy about it at all. He wants no part of it and has told Jessica as much."
Tom Arnold tells US Weekly Magazine that he has dropped 75 lb since having a mini-stroke in January. He says he hired a personal trainer to get in shape. “I had a mini-stroke. I checked into the hospital for the 24-hour stroke protocol. As a 63-year-old single father of a 9 and 6-year-old, it was scary. On top of all this, I had massive organ failure two years ago. My doctor changed my medication, but I knew I needed to make bigger changes because I really dropped the ball on self-care.”
WDIV says ''Breaking Bad'' star Bryan Cranston was playing in a celebrity softball game at Dodgers Stadium when he got injured. Singer Anthony Ramos hit a line drive that struck Cranston in the right shoulder. He doubled over for several minutes before being ushered to a nearby medical trailer. Cranston says, “It’s definitely going to bruise. I might be more of a cheerleader in this game.”
Life & Style Weekly Magazine says John Cena and his wife, Shay, celebrated their second wedding anniversary by getting married again in Vancouver last Friday. She wore a white gown while he wore a blue suit. Shay is from Vancouver.
A new survey by the Kaiser Family Foundation reveals that people can't afford to go to their doctors because of inflation and the high cost of healthcare.
Doctors people are most likely to skip visiting because of the current economy ...
eye doctor 25%
regular doctor 24%
hearing doctor 10%
Top 10 Inappropriate FEMALE Clothing Items For Work … According to a new survey by Andrews Air Conditioning
Top 10 Inappropriate MALE Clothing Items For Work … According to a new survey by Andrews Air Conditioning
A Christmas jumper
My fiance and I got into a fight yesterday after we heard Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck got married. He suggested we fly to Vegas like they did and elope. I thought he was kidding. This started a huge fight between us because I have always dreamed of a large white wedding and now he wants to go cheap and fly to Vegas. He says it's romantic. I say it's a cop-out. What do you say?