- Forbes Magazine reveals that 41% of employees are living paycheck-to-paycheck because of the pandemic and inflation.
- CBS says Revlon has filed for bankruptcy. Sales dropped by 21% during the pandemic because women stopped going into work and wearing lipstick. Revlon hopes to secure $575 million in financing so it can keep operating
- Engadget says Tesla is raising the price of their cars by $6,000. Their longest range vehicle will now cost $121,000. Base models start at $58,000.
- Brobible says HBO is developing a Game of Thrones sequel series that will see Kit Harington return as Jon Snow. HBO has seven Game of Thrones spinoffs in development.
- Entertainment Tonight says The Rock and Chris Rock have both been approached about hosting this year's Emmy Awards. Chris has reportedly turned down an informal offer
- The NY Post says Papa John's is testing drone delivery in Powder Springs, Georgia. They are delivering single pizzas to customers that live within a mile of the restaurant. A pilot maneuvers the pizza to a customer's house where a waiting Papa John's employee grabs it and delivers it.
- Food Business News says Oreo is adding a Neapolitan flavor in July. It will be available for a limited time
The Daily Mail says Tom Hanks and his wife, Rita Wilson, were recently leaving a New York City restaurant when they were mobbed by selfie-seeking fans. One fan nearly knocked Rita over. Tom used profanity and told the crowd to back up. He then stared down several fans before getting in a limo and driving off
The Daily Mail says Johnny Knoxville is divorcing his wife of 12 years, Naomi Nelson. They have two children together. Johnny has requested joint custody of the kids and cited irreconcilable differences as the reason for the split.
TMZ says Joe Exotic has broken up with his fiance, fellow inmate John Graham.Joe remains close with his family and has begun dating a man from his past
People magazine says Kim Kardashian is falling in love with Pete Davidson. A source tells the magazine, “They were in Tahiti for several days without the kids. Kim is head over heels. She can’t get enough of Pete. He treats her so well. He is protective, super supportive and just a great guy for Kim. She is the happiest. Kim trusts Pete with her kids. He is starting to spend time with them without her. She wants her kids to bond with Pete. Kim’s relationship with Pete is very strong. They are talking about the future. It’s very important to Kim that her kids get along with Pete. He is a fun guy. He plays with them and gives them a lot of attention. It makes Kim very happy that they all get along.”
Ripley's says Kim Kardashian did not damage Marilyn Monroe's dress. The company had to release a statement after rumors swirled that Kim ruined the gown while wearing it to the Met Gala. “From the bottom of the Met steps, where Kim got into the dress, to the top where it was returned, the dress was in the same condition it started in. Ripley’s Believe It or Not! will continue to exhibit the dress — in as-is condition — at Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Hollywood through Fall 2022.''
WGAU says basketball legend Michael Jordan was recently taking part in a blue marlin fishing tournament in Morehead City, North Carolina when he caught a 24-pound dolphin fish. Jordan posed with the fish after he returned to land. His team is currently in seventh place in the tournament
The NY Post says Britney Spears deactivated her Instagram account yesterday morning. A California judge denied Jason Alexander's bid to get out of jail. He crashed Britney's wedding and is still being held on a $100,000 bail.
The Dirt says Hugh Jackman is selling his Manhattan condo for $40 million. The 11,000 square foot home has five bedrooms, five bathrooms, large windows and views of the Hudson River. The home also features a fireplace, a grand piano, a gym and a sauna.
David Duchovny tells Yahoo Entertainment that he is open to doing more X-Files shows and movies. ''I'm always up for more, clearly. Someone sent me a clip of Joel McHale from the 2016 episodes we did, and it's a spot-on description of where we're at six years later. I don't think Chris Carter gets enough credit for being [prescient]. Forget about the ins and outs of plots and who gets pregnant or who gets shot. I mean, every show turns into a soap opera, so you have limited options. People are going to die or get pregnant or go to prison, right? Or become president. I think like it's a little bit in the weeds to worry about characters' fates, when you realize that Chris somehow made a show in 1993, and again in 2016, that predicted what 2022 would be like. If he wanted to do more, I'd certainly listen to him. I'd say, "What have you got?''
Chris Hemsworth tells CBR that he is still getting in shape to play Hulk Hogan. "Todd Phillips is busy doing Joker 2 I believe, and I've been off doing other films. It's all in conversations and in development, and like a lot of things, a lot of things need to come together for it to happen. But I don't have 24-inch pythons... yet."
Top Father’s Day Gifts For 2022 … According to a new survey by RetailMeNot
A day with family: 41%
Dinner at a restaurant: 29%
Gift cards: 25%
Food & Beverage: 21%
Father's Day Survey
A new survey by RetailMeNot reveals that 80% of people plan to celebrate Father's Day. Other findings:
- The average person will spend $61.30 on their Father's Day gift
- 50% of people will spend less than $50 on their Father's Day gift
- 20% of people will spend more than $100 on their Father's Day gift
5 Most Underwhelming Gifts For Father's Day … According to a new survey by Appleton Estate Jamaica Rum
key rings (25%)
novelty t-shirts (22%)
Top Table Foods That Human Feeds Their Pets .. According to a new survey by One Poll ..
Father's Day is Sunday. The day has me thinking about the two men I am dating. I know I will soon need to make a choice between them. They are very different and very good in their own respects. One man is a businessman and very wealthy. The other is not wealthy and loves to be outdoors playing sports. I want to have kids so it's important that I choose the right man. The wealthy one will be able to provide, but won't be able to give our kids as much time as the other man I am dating. Do I go with the 'Money Man' OR the 'Average Guy' with lots of time to spend with our kids? Which guy would you choose?