- Collider magazine says "Top Gun:Maverick" has become the highest grossing film of 2022. It's earned $783.8 million worldwide since it was released.
- The Wrap says Netflix has renewed their new series, ''The Lincoln Lawyer'', for a second season.
- Metal Hammer magazine says famed jazz saxophonist Kenny G is going viral because he plays on a new heavy metal song called "Merkurius Gilded". The Imperial Triumphant song also features Kenny's son, Max, on guitar.
- Insider magazine says teenage workers in the wealthy Hamptons are charging $45 an hour to babysit and $125 per hour for chess lessons. Teens are charging $70 an hour to teach sports to younger kids.
- Reddit says grocery prices are skyrocketing in rural Alaska because of inflation and supply chain issues. Pineapples cost $15, milk costs $13, potatoes cost $15, Cap'n Crunch costs $9.29 and big bags of rice cost $45
- Comic Book magazine says Twix is releasing a new Cookie Dough flavor. It will be out later this year.
- Food & Wine magazine says Crocs and Jimmy Buffett have teamed up for a Margaritaville clog. The Croc is lime green with lime, salt shaker, shot glass, ice cube and umbrella pins. They cost $64
- Deadline Hollywood says Disney is offering a new park package that costs $110,000 per person. The package is a 24-day tour that includes stops at all 12 of Disney's parks. People will fly on a private jet and have their own private chef. They will also get VIP treatment at each stop
Perez Hilton says Betty White's pet bear, Bam Bam, has died. The grizzly bear lived at the Los Angeles Zoo. Betty met Bam Bam in 2018 and used to feed him marshmallows with her bare hands. She also gave him kisses on the cheek.
People magazine says Jason Momoa and Eiza Gonzalez have broken up after several months of dating. Sources tells the magazine, "They're just very different people. The pair are hoping they might work it out. They love each other very much having dated quietly for some time before it became public. They are in different life stages."
Newsweek magazine says Amber Heard's representatives are denying reports she has been cut from ''Aquaman 2'' because she lost her defamation lawsuit against Johnny Depp. Her spokesperson says, "The rumor mill continues as it has from day one—inaccurate, insensitive, and slightly insane."
US Weekly Magazine claims Sandra Bullock and Bryan Randall have allegedly hit a rough patch in their relationship. A source tells the magazine, “They’re now spending more time apart when they could be and should be, together. He’s throwing himself deeper into his own projects. It’s unfortunate. They need to get back on track again before forging ahead with any wedding plans.”
WGN-TV says a sealed VHS copy of ''Back to the Future'' has been auctioned off for $75,000. It is the most expensive video cassette sale in history. The tape was previously owned by Tom Wilson, the actor who played Biff Tannen in the ''Back to the Future'' movies. A perfect copy of ''The Goonies'' sold for $50,000 while a sealed copy of ''Jaws'' sold for $32,500
The NY Post says Britney Spears has fired her security team because her ex-husband crashed her wedding. A source says she has hired a new team so no repeat incidents occur.
Britney also says her brother, Bryan, was not invited to her wedding. She posted; “You were never invited to my wedding so why even respond ??? Do you honestly think I want my brother there who told me no to a Jack and coke for 4 years … what ??? If we were going to drink together at the wedding and play the classy roles for the children like you and [our] mom [Lynne Spears] do as you literally hid coffee and alcohol when I would come home. you hurt me and you know it !!!”
The Daily Mail says "Friends" star Matthew Perry has completed his memoir. He posted; ''My ego doesn't like that I have to stop writing about myself. But the book is now done. So that's that.'' ''Friends, Lovers and the Big Terrible Thing'' will be out on November 1st
The National Enquirer claims Katy Perry allegedly wants John Mayer's music banned from ''American Idol''. The two once dated. A source tells the magazine that Katy got mad when a contestant performed a Mayer song. “On TV, Katie seemed to laugh it off, but off-camera she wasn’t happy at all. There are millions of songs contestants could sing on the show and they chose John Mayer. Not cool, and it will not happen again. Luke just loved the song and never thought about John’s connection to Katy. The last thing in the world Luke would want to do is upset or embarrass her. Moving forward, John Mayer’s music has been banned.”
The National Enquirer claims Kim Kardashian is allegedly running Pete Davidson's life. A source tells the magazine, “Kim’s well and truly got her claws into him now and is totally running his life. His friends, SNL colleagues, and even his mom are trying to shake sense into him, but they say it’s like talking to a robot. All he cares about is what Kim, Kris, and the Kardashian crew think—just like all the other brainwashed guys before. It’s seriously alarming he’s surrendered most if not all of his independence to Kim and her family. Going into this relationship, he was one of the hottest celebs in America. Now he’s setting himself up to be yet another Kardashian stooge,” the snitch concludes.
Dating Survey A new survey by Dating.com reveals that 25% of people have dated a lifeguard. Other findings:
- 30% of people have hooked up with a bartender
- 15% of people will hook up with an old flame this Summer
- 32% of people have hooked up with a roommate
Father's Day Survey
A new Father's Day survey by the Manly Man Co reveals that 26% of people have forgotten to get their dad a gift for Father's Day. Other findings:
- 60% of people are confused about when Father's Day is
- 10% of fathers dislike getting ties for Father's Day
- 5% of fathers dislike getting socks for Father's Day
Grey Hair Survey
A new survey by L'Oreal Paris reveals that 49% of men have grey hair. Other findings:
- 44% of men are self-conscious about their grey hair
- 70% of men say their grey hair makes them look older
- 38% of men attempt to cover up their grey hair
- 56% of men say grey hair makes them feel insecure
- 37% of men are insecure about their weight
My friends and family think I'm the craziest single mom in the world because I bring my children along on my dates. I don't tell my dates that I'm bringing my children because I want to see how they react. They don't get a second date if my children don't like them. My friends say my tactic is irresponsible and that no one is going to want to date me. I think it's brilliant because it weeds out the men, who don't want a commitment. What do you think?