- The Hollywood Reporter says Lady Gaga is in talks to join Joaquin Phoenix in the sequel to '' Joker''. She may play Harley Quinn. Part of the sequel may be a musical.
- MarketWatch says the average price for a new car is now $47,148. That's up $472 from April.
- Fortune Magazine says air conditioning bills are increasing because electricity prices have risen by 12% in the last year due to inflation. This Summer, Americans can expect to pay $90 more per month for air conditioning.
- Showbiz411 says Hugh Jackman has tested positive for the coronavirus again and won't be able to star in his Broadway play, The Music Man, until June 21st
- WDIV says Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has tested positive for the coronavirus for a second time.
- Mashable says Amazon is going to launch its drone delivery service later this year in Lockeford, California. The drone will deliver packages to people's backyards and will be able to avoid chimneys, aircrafts and birds.
- Fox Business News says General Motors is teaming with Lockheed Martin to develop a line of Lunar Mobility Vehicles. They will provide transportation to people who visit the Moon. The first vehicles are expected to be ready by 2025.
- KDVR says the Denver police are giving out Advance Auto Parts gift cards instead of tickets for broken tail lights. Advance Auto gave the department 100 gift cards as part of a new partnership.The promotion is being done to strengthen ties in the community
- The Sun says Obi-Wan Kenobi Frosted Flakes will hit store shelves next month.The cereal has regular Frosted Flakes and chocolate ones to represent the 'Dark Side'.
TMZ says Britney Spears and Sam Asghari have an ironclad prenup. Sam won't get any of Britney's previous earnings if they divorce. She is worth $60 million and keeps all of that money if they split.
Men's Health Magazine says Tom Brady is hand-delivering game worn underwear as part of the launch for his new underwear brand. A fan, named Greg, posted the following tweet: ''Tom if this reply gets 40,000 likes will you fly me out and hand deliver me a pair of game worn underwear?'' His posting received over 42,000 likes. Tom replied; ''What’s wrong with you people? Check your DMs and pick a color Greg''.
Hollywoodlife.com says Prince Harry is okay after falling off his horse at a polo match. The other riders stopped the match and ran to make sure Harry was okay. He was unhurt and got on another horse so he could finish the game.
The NY Post says Ozzy Osbourne had surgery yesterday to remove and realign the pins in his neck and back. A source tells the newspaper, “Ozzy is 73 and any kind of surgery when you get older is difficult. This is quite major. He’s having the pins in his neck and back realigned from when he had a fall back in 2019. He’s been in a lot of pain.”
Entertainment Tonight says a script for a ''Modern Family'' spin-off has been written. Jesse Tyler Ferguson tells the show, “The script’s out there and it’s very good. So, you know, who knows? If someone wants to produce it, maybe.”
The NY Post says Charlie Sheen's daughter, Sam, has joined Only Fans. He ripped ex-wife Denise Richards yesterday when he posted; “She is 18 years old now and living with her mother. This did not occur under my roof. I do not condone this, but since I’m unable to prevent it, I urged her to keep it classy, creative and not sacrifice her integrity.”
Tom Hanks tells the NY Times that he flashed the Mona Lisa while filming ''The DaVinci Code'' in Paris. “It was my 40th-something birthday. We were shooting in the Louvre at night. I changed my pants in front of the Mona Lisa. They brought me a birthday cake in the Grand Salon! Who gets to have that experience? Any cynicism there? Hell, no.''
The NY Post says Britney Spears' ex-husband, Jason Alexander, was charged with felony stalking yesterday. He is being held on a $100,000 bail for trying to crash Britney's wedding last week. He was also charged with trespassing, vandalism and battery. Jason plead not guilty
TMZ says Britney Spears and Sam Asghari have purchased a new Calabasas, California mansion. It cost $11.8 million. The 11,000 square foot home has a pool, water slide and hillside views
Nine Worst Morning Habits … According to a new study by Joy Home Remedies
1 - Hitting the snooze button
2 - Checking your phone and socials
3 - Forgetting to stretch properly
4 - Drinking coffee before 9am
5 - Getting ready in the dark
6 - Avoiding a good breakfast
7 - Brushing teeth after eating
8 - Leaving the bed unmade
9 - Taking a hot shower in the morning
Biggest Pet Peeves Of Fathers ... According to a new survey by Top Cash Back
leaving the lights on (27%)
Someone stealing the TV remote/changing the channel (21%)
Thermostat too high/low (20%)
Doors being kept open (17%)
Dirty dishes in the sink (15%)
Beach Body Survey
A new survey by Value Penguin reveals that 42% of people feel pressure to have a beach body during the Summer. Other findings:
- 46% of people are currently trying to lose weight
- 42% of people, who are trying to lose weight, spend less than three hours exercising each week
- 22% of people would be willing to undergo cosmetic surgery to achieve their ideal body
Parents Sleeping With Kids Survey
A new survey by OnePoll reveals that 90% of parents prefer "co-sleeping" with their kids. Other findings:
- 71% of parents believe sharing a bed with their children is considered normal behavior
- 78% of parents say they are aware of the pros and cons of sleeping with their children, but do it anyway
- 82% of parents admit that co-sleeping with their children and partners has strained their relationship
- 75% of parents would rather sleep with their children than their significant other
- 88% of parents share their bed with their kids because it makes them feel closer to them
- 62% of parents say sleeping with their children helps their family get more sleep
Most Fun States ... According to a new survey by Wallethub based on 26 key indicators including entertainment, recreation and nightlife
4 New York
Least Fun States ... According to a new survey by Wallethub based on 26 key indicators including entertainment, recreation and nightlife
1 West Virginia
4 Rhode Island
9 New Hampshire
My son plays Little League Baseball. A league-wide debate has popped up among parents about whether or not it is appropriate to boo and heckle the players. The parents are divided on this issue. Many parents think there is nothing wrong with booing and say that it toughens up the kids. Others say it is cruel and unsportsmanlike. Should Little League parents be allowed to boo? I would love to know what your audience thinks.