- The Midland Daily News says the FDA is flying 6.5 million bottles of baby formula from Germany to the United States. The bottles are expected to arrive later this month to help ease the formula shortage.
- The Buzz says a food delivery driver shortage may soon occur because of skyrocketing gas prices. Drivers are tired of piling up miles on their car while making small tips.
- ''Doctor Strange and the Multiverse of Madness'' will start streaming on Disney+ On June 22nd
- TMZ says Betty White's Hollywood home has sold for $10.6 million. It has a pool, manicured lawns and views of several museums
- LAD Bible says Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are traveling around London in a bulletproof car. They are in the UK to celebrate the Queen's birthday and her Jubilee celebration.
- Pop Culture magazine says ''Married ... With Children'' may be rebooted as a cartoon. None of the original cast would reprise their roles. Fox, Hulu and Peacock are reportedly interested in hearing more about the reboot
- US Weekly Magazine says Dancing with the Stars mainstay Derek Hough has gotten engaged to his girlfriend of six years, Hayley Erbert. He proposed while in France.
- TV Shows Ace says Megan Fox once told Pete Davidson not to pursue Kim Kardashian. She said, “Dude, you have a better shot of me and MGK getting eaten by crocodiles than you ever getting [Kim’s] number.”
- Engadget says Chipotle is now accepting cryptocurrency payments for its food.They are taking the crypto payments through an app and offering 10% off on some meals
- A new survey by Zillow reveals that 50% of people cry at least once while buying a new home. 90% of people say the home-buying process is stressful
- BroBible says the University of Miami is hosting a college baseball tournament this weekend. It's honoring the teams with milkshakes including one for Canisius College. The Canisius Buffalo Wing Milkshake is made with vanilla soft-serve, ranch dressing and hot sauce. It is topped with a chicken wing, carrots and celery.
Googly Eye Shortage: Slate magazine says a Googly Eye shortage is occurring because of supply chain issues and an independent film called ''Everything Everywhere All at Once''. In the film, the movie's main character, Evelyn, gets annoyed by her husband's habit of sticking googly eyes on everything.
An employee for the Michaels craft store says, “There has definitely been an increase in sales of googly eyes!! I probably sold eight packs today during my shift alone! People are also buying edible candy googly eyes for treats—so if your store is out, try the baking aisle!”
Why Lunch Costs More: News Nation says lunch is costing more because of 'Lunchflation'. The network says prices for the following foods have jumped over the last two years ...
Wraps by 13%
Sandwiches by 15%
Tacos by 19%
Salads by 9%
Burgers by 9%
Soup by 28%
Restaurants are charging more because of supply chain issues and soaring ingredient costs
India Today TV says Pirates of the Caribbean fans are against The Rock replacing Johnny Depp as Jack Sparrow.
The Internet reacts ...
"@TheRock Any Hollywood actor should know not to touch the Captain Jack Sparrow role out of respect for @johnnydepp . Stop being greedy!!"
"How is Dwayne Johnson going to run like Johnny Depp as Jack Sparrow?"
"Captain Jack Sparrow can't be replaced! The Rock Dwayne Johnson should humbly say no. If it ain't Johnny Depp it ain't Captain Jack Sparrow."
A change.org petition has been started to get Johnny Depp's lawyer, Camille Vasquez, to replace Amber Heard in ''Aquaman 2''. The petition reads, "Although Amber is a 'credible' actor and has actually demonstrated it on many occasions, not just in films or 'perhaps' on the stand. If Camille is half the actor she is as a lawyer this will be an absolute blockbuster of a film."
Radar Online claims Phil Collins' ex-wife, Orianne Cevey, allegedly paid $30,000 for a black magic potion. Her former security guard, Franck Pala, says she bought the potion from a medical practitioner in Columbia. She was allegedly planning to place the potion in Phil's wine.
The website quotes Pala as saying, "I heard about Mrs. Collins ask another employee of the house to do some kind of magical things and pay for the services, and in return, put some substances in white wine for Mr. Phil Collins … It's like how you believe in black magic from Colombia, whatever you want to call it"
Adam Sandler tells Entertainment Tonight that he injured his groin while playing basketball with NBA stars for his new hoops movie ''Hustle''. ''I popped my groin. There was one night my groin couldn't take it anymore then I said, 'I guess I'm gonna have to watch these guys go.' It's been a year already and I'm still limping around like a fool... it's horrible."
Sarah Jessica Parker tells The Hollywood Reporter that the rift between her and Kim Cattrall allegedly occurred because of contractual demands. Sarah says HBO denied Kim's request to do a movie on her own. That in turn, led to her not doing any more Sex and the City shows or movies.
Sarah says, “Every actor has a right to ask for things, to have, you know, a contract that feels good to them. I never would have disputed that ’cause, frankly, that’s not my business. Were we [costars Davis and Nixon] disappointed? Sure. But it happens. It’s so painful for people to keep talking about this ‘catfight’—a ‘fight,’ a ‘fight,’ a ‘fight.’ I’ve never uttered fighting words in my life about anybody that I’ve worked with — ever. There is not a ‘fight’ going on.''
The NY Post says Aaron Rodgers' ex, Shailene Woodley, was recently crushing on "Top Gun: Maverick" star Miles Teller. She Instagrammed; “Miles gave the world everything you want but rarely get in a blockbuster film … heart. soul. sass. charisma. (oiled up abs). “He did it all with such subtlety you barely knew it was happening. He really is such a wildly talented actor, and it made my heart explode watching him do his thing in this. Thank you for giving the world this gift. miles, you deserve every ounce of this exciting moment.''
WDIV says "This Is Us" star Chrissy Metz has written a new children's book called “When I Talk to God, I Talk About You”. She says, “'When I Talk to God, I Talk About You' is a journey through the dream of raising a child and watching them grow right before your eyes all while supporting their unique path with love and guidance through a tender introduction to prayer"
Noise11 says the city of Minneapolis plans to honor Prince by naming a street after him. The street will be called Prince Rogers Nelson Way. The street is next to the nightclub where Prince started out
The Daily Mail says a Golden Girls pop-up restaurant and bar is opening in Beverly Hills. The cafe will resemble the Golden Girls kitchen and house. The designers are using the show's leafy wallpaper and plan to incorporate cheesecakes and desserts into the menu because they were enjoyed by the show's characters.
Summer Fridays' Survey
A new survey by One Poll reveals that 59% of employees say their job offers 'Summer Fridays' where they are allowed to leave early on Fridays so they can have a longer weekend. 85% of employees say this perk makes them feel happier at work
TOP ATTRIBUTES THAT LEAD TO SUCCESS … According to a new survey by Colorado State University-Global
Motivation - 49%
Persistence - 45%
Patience - 45%
Adaptability - 44%
Being able to learn from constructive criticism - 41%
Elderly People Should Drink
A new study by University Hospital Bonn, in Germany, reveals that elderly people, who drink recover faster from surgery than those who don't. Researcherer Vera Guttenthaler says, “Higher alcohol consumption may lead to elevated mood, enhanced sociability and reduced stress.”
Happy Hour Survey
A new survey by Bevy Long Drink reveals that 38% of people say Happy Hour should be three hours instead of one. Other findings:
- 65% of people say Summer makes them want to take part in a Happy Hour
- 18% of people like going to Happy Hour on Tuesday. 17% prefer Friday
I'm 31 and in great shape. I just got divorced and am planning to join several dating sites. I have no shirt on in several of my pictures. My friends say I shouldn't be posting selfies with no shirt on. I disagree and think every woman loves eye candy. My friends say the shots are cheesy. What do you think?