Fonseca Trending 05/02/22
- The Daily Mail says Amber Heard has less than 10 minutes of screen time in ''Aquaman 2''. Over 2 million people have digitally signed a change.org petition to have her removed from the film because of her defamation lawsuit with Johnny Depp. The NY Post says Amber has fired her PR team because of the bad headlines she is receiving
- Decider magazine says the original cast of ''That 70 Show'' is returning for a new Netflix show called "That 90's Show". Topher Grace, Mila Kunis, Ashton Kutcher and Wilmer Valderrama have all agreed to make appearances
- The NY Post says Netflix has cancelled Meghan Markle's cartoon series. The series was about a 12 year-old girl on a journey of self-discovery. The paper hints that the series was canceled because Netflix is having money problems
- The Dark Horizons website says Aqua's 1997 song ''Barbie Girl'' will not be on the soundtrack of the new live-action Barbie movie.
- Yahoo News says Baskin-Robbins is celebrating Mother's Day with a new flavor called Breakfast In Bed. The buttermilk pancake and maple syrup ice cream is infused with fluffy pancake pieces and a blueberry swirl.
- The USA Today newspaper says 100 year-old Lester Wright competed in the Penn Relays on Saturday in Philadelphia. He ran a 100m dash in 26 seconds. The World War II veteran finished seventh out of nine competitors. A crowd of 38,000 gave him a standing ovation.
Hooray for Hollywood: Here are this past weekend's box office results.
1. "The Bad Guys," $16.1 million.
2. “Sonic the Hedgehog 2,” $11.4 million.
3. “Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore,” $8.3 million.
4. “The Northman,” $6.3 million.
5. “Everything Everywhere all at Once," $5.5 million.
6. “The Unbearable Weight of Massive Talent,” $3.9 million.
7. “The Lost City,” $3.9 million.
8. “Memory,” $3.1 million.
9. “Father Stu,” $2.2 million.
10. “Morbius,” $1.5 million.
Couple Marries On Southwest Airlines Flight: KPNX says an Oklahoma City couple recently got married on a Southwest Airlines jet. Jeremy and Pam Salda met on a dating app during the pandemic. They got engaged in Cancun before deciding to marry in Las Vegas. The couple's flight to Vegas got cancelled during a Texas layover. They met another passenger, who was an ordained minister. He agreed to marry them on the next flight. Jeremy and Pam exchanged vows as they were flying over Arizona. A passenger with a spiral notebook passed it around the plane so passengers could sign the 'guestbook'.
Most Annoying Celebs of 2022 .. According to a new survey by Ranker
1 Will Smith
2 Elon Musk
3 Lady Gaga
4 The Rock
6 Billie Eilish
8 Ariana Grande
10 Race Car Driver Lewis Hamilton
Collider magazine says Lionsgate is developing a sequel to ''Dirty Dancing''. The film will star Jennifer Gray and will follow her character as she returns to the resort where she met Patrick Swayze. No word on a release date
United Press International says a Dayton, Ohio woman is selling a three-bedroom home that resembles Monica's apartment from ''Friends''. Each room is decorated to resemble one of the show's sets. The living room has purple walls. The kitchen has brick walls. The home is selling for $135,000. It's Zillow description reads; ''Could this BE any cuter! This 3 bedroom, 1 bath home is currently a Friend's themed short-term rental listed on AirBnB. Fully renovated to recreate Monica's iconic apartment. Live in Monica's apartment or keep it as a wonderful themed Airbnb! Largest bedroom on the first floor and other two bedrooms upstairs. Interior updates include paint, flooring, bathroom (mini clawfoot tub to recreate Monica's bathroom within size constraints), lighting, washer dryer hookups in the utility room, kitchen appliances and butcher block counter top.''
Uproxx says Jeffrey Dean Morgan (Negan) recently ripped Walking Dead fans after they said Norman Reedus (Darryl) was the reason Melissa McBride (Carol) backed out of starring in the Darryl-Carol spin-off. Jeffrey posted; ''Some of you have gone WAY too far. TOXIC. Attacking norm for crap he has NOTHING to do with? Melissa made a call that was hers alone. She wants/needs a break. Respect that. Factors involved that are nobody’s business. Norm, who’s given more than anyone to you all.’'
Nicolas Cage tells Comicbook.com that he may do a sequel to his 1997 movie ''Face/Off.'' ''There have been some phone calls with Neal [Moritz], who I enjoyed very much working with on the first Face/Off. He's one of the true great producers in Hollywood," Cage said, reiterating again that 'they have been making some calls.''
Mother's Day Survey
A new survey by Debt Hammer reveals that 38% of people plan to gift their mother with a meal, a spa day or a special outing for Mother's Day. Other findings:
- 51% of people are planning to send their mother flowers for Mother's Day.
- Most popular Mother's Day gifts include … greeting cards, jewelry, gift cards, clothing and handmade items
Dating Survey A new study by the Online College Social Life Survey reveals that only 33% of dates now involve a man asking a woman out. Other findings: - 88% of people believe it is okay for a woman to ask a man out on a date - 17% of women pay for all or some of their dates
Alarm Clock Survey A new survey by Dave's Killer Bread reveals that 60% of people have a better relationship with their partner when they get more sleep. Other findings: - The average person sets four different alarms - 10% of people don't set an alarm - people are most likely to hit the snooze button on Wednesday (40%) as opposed to Monday (28%) - 72% of people will hit their snooze button up to four times on any given morning
Top 10 Sleepless Cities... According to a new survey by Harmony Healthcare
Men With The Following Pets Are Most Likely To Cheat... According to a new survey by Illicit Encounters 1. Snake - 20% 2. Cat - 19% 3. Lizard - 18% 4. Tropical fish - 17% 5. Rat - 16% 6. Hamster - 15% 7. Dog - 14% 8. Rabbit - 12% 9. Tortoise - 10% 10. Bird - 4%
My husband and I got into a loud argument during our date on Saturday night. We ate at a very well-known Italian restaurant. The meal was good as was our service so my husband left a 20% tip. As we were leaving, I heard the server mutter, ''Cheapskate''. We confronted the server about why they insulted us. They said we tipped less than 20%. My husband looked at the bill and said he tipped 20% on our food and drinks not food, drinks and tax. The server said you always tip on food, drinks and tax and not just food and drinks. The assistant manager then came out and raised his voice. The entire restaurant was watching the four of us engage in a near-screaming match. My husband and I finally left. Were we right or wrong to tip on just food and drinks?