Fonseca Trending 04/28/22
- Forbes Magazine says Chili's is now purchasing robotic servers because of the nationwide labor shortage. The robots take food to tables, sing Happy Birthday and return dirty dishes to the kitchen
- WWTI says Dunkin Donuts has debuted a new Cornbread Donut for Summer.
- Billboard magazine says Janet Jackson and New Edition will perform a concert on Saturday, May 7th in Louisville following the Kentucky Derby.
- Helen Mirren is on the cover of People magazine's ''Most Beautiful'' issue.
- Pop Culture magazine says Pete Davidson is going to star in a new comedy series loosely based on his life called "Bupkis". It will stream on Peacock. The show is being compared to ''Curb Your Enthusiasm''
- AOL News says Paula Abdul and Randy Jackson are returning to American Idol next Monday night for a special reunion episode
- Entertainment Tonight says the next Avatar movie is going to be titled "Avatar: The Way of Water". The film is expected to be released on December 16th
Will Smith impersonator Shad Ellis tells the NY Post that his pay has doubled since Will Smith slapped Chris Rock at the Oscars. He normally charges $750 per appearance and says, “I had a guy last week stop me to say how much I look like Will Smith. We spoke for a bit, and he ended the conversation by jokingly saying, ‘Don’t slap me.’ “
YouTube star Jake Paul tells Boxing Social that he thinks he can beat Mike Tyson in a fight. “We’re still having some conversations with people like Mike Tyson, who recently said he wanted to fight… I think it would be one of the biggest PPVs of all time. Together when we were on the same card, we sold almost 2 million PPVs, so imagine if we fought, 3 million PPVs, 4 million PPVs, who knows? Mike Tyson, let’s make the fight happen. I’m ready, and I know I’d win.”
Hollywoodlife.com claims Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez are not going to try for children. A source tells the website, “They do not want any new children – they are both past that part in their lives. JLo’s connection with his kids makes Ben even more certain that this is fate. They are really trying to make this a blended family and Jennifer Garner finds this to be amazing. She doesn’t mind at all when the kids go over to spend time with their father and JLo because it gives her some alone time too, which is so rare for her.”
Variety magazine says Melissa McBride, who plays Carol on The Walking Dead, is leaving the series and is no longer going to star in the Darryl-Carol Walking Dead spin-off. AMC says, ''Unfortunately, she is no longer able to participate in the previously announced spin-off focused on the Daryl Dixon and Carol Peletier characters, which will be set and filmed in Europe this summer and premiere next year. Relocating to Europe became logistically untenable for Melissa at this time. We know fans will be disappointed by this news, but ‘The Walking Dead’ Universe continues to grow and expand in interesting ways and we very much hope to see Carol again in the near future.”
Andrew Garfield tells Variety magazine that he is quitting acting for a while. “I’m going to rest for a little bit. I need to recalibrate and reconsider what I want to do next and who I want to be and just be a bit of a person for a while. I need to just be a bit ordinary for a while.''
Nikki Bella tells Entertainment Tonight that she doesn't want any more kids at the moment. "For me, no. I think Artem hopes for something different and wishes for that. You never know what the future can hold, but I don't see that happening anytime soon. God, I hope not. I am so tired.
A new study by the University of Toronto reveals that Academy Award winners live longer than un-nominated stars. Scientists studied 2,111 actors and found that Academy Award winners have a life expectancy of 81 while un-nominated actors and actresses have a life expectancy of 76 years.
Uproxx says Olivia Wilde was presenting her trailer for her movie "Don't Worry Darling" at CinemaCon in Las Vegas when a process server gave her custody papers from her ex-partner, Jason Sudeikis. A source tells People magazine, “Mr. Sudeikis had no prior knowledge of the time or place that the envelope would have been delivered as this would solely be up to the process service company involved and he would never condone her being served in such an inappropriate manner.”
People magazine says Travis Barker went to Robert Kardashian's grave to ask for his permission to marry Kourtney. Kris Jenner says, "He asked for her hand in marriage, and I was like, literally, I want to cry now. It was so sweet and so tender. And then he said he went to your dad's grave and asked your dad [for permission], and I just lost it. It's all happy, I just wish your dad was here to see it. I can hardly believe that it's the first time that she's getting married."
Astrology Survey A new survey by Yougov reveals that 27% of people believe in astrology. Other findings:
- women (30%) are more likely than men (25%) to believe in astrology.
- 51% of people don't believe in astrology while 22% are unsure
A new survey by the National Sleep Foundation reveals that 76% of parents have frequent sleep problems. Other findings:
- new mothers get an average of four hours of sleep per night during the first year of their baby's life
- 64% of new mothers are sleep-deprived
- 31% of mothers are unable to perform like they want to on a daily basis due to a lack of sleep
Craziest Lovemaking Places... According to a new survey posted by Metro UK
1 While on a ride at a theme park
2 At a bus stop
3 Behind a police station
4 In church
5 On the roof
I got into an argument at a restaurant the other night with a parent. Her kids were being loud and rambunctious so I shushed them. The mother got mad and told me I had no right to do that. I told her she had no right to bring loud kids to the restaurant. She said she had as much right to be there as I did. She said shushing her kids is the same as me hitting them. She said she is the only one that should be able to do that. I disagree and don't think shushing is the same as hitting. Was I in the wrong or was she?