- Business Insider says 100 million Americans will have received their stimulus checks by today.
- Bloomberg says Pfizer is developing a new coronavirus pill that is taken at the first sign of illness. The pill is designed to block covid-19 from replicating in the body. The company says testing is going well
- Business Insider says Regal Theaters are reopening in April in order to show ''Godzilla vs Kong'' and ''Mortal Kombat.'' The theaters have been closed due to the pandemic
- WPLG says the Miami Beach police are using pepper balls to disperse rowdy Spring Breakers from local streets. Some Spring Breakers continue to ignore the city's 8 p.m. curfew
- Ace Showbiz says Matthew McConaughey's star-studded fundraiser for Texas residents affected by Winter Storm Yuri raised over $7.7 million.
- Deadline Hollywood says Jerry Springer's latest show, ''Judge Jerry'', has been renewed for a third season in syndication.
- Uproxx says Helen Mirren is going to play a villain in the sequel to Shazam.
- Busted Coverage says LaVar Ball is selling a new hot sauce called “Stay In Yo Lane Hot Sauce.” He says, ''The sauce will turn any dish into a delicious masterpiece. We’ve meticulously crafted a flavor for elegant dining experiences. Stay In Yo Lane if you can’t handle the flavor.”
- Nj.com says Papa's Tomato Pies, in Robbinsville, New Jersey, is going viral because they are selling a Mustard Pizza. A spicy brown mustard is drizzled on the dough before cheese and sauce are placed on top of it
- The Daily Mail says My Health Space recently conducted a study to find the best days to start a diet. The company concluded that Mondays, the day after your birthday and after a wake-up call, such as a hospitalization, are the best times to start a diet. The worst days are weekends, New Year's Day and right after a holiday.
Man Finds Shrimp Tails In Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal: Bro Bible says a man, named Jensen Karp, recently found freeze dried shrimp tails in his box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal.
He posted pictures of the tails online before Cinnamon Toast Crunch responded: ''Oh, hey Jensen, sorry about the vaguely horrifying shrimp tails you found in your breakfast cereal — why don’t you slide in your DMs so we can mail you another fresh box of our $4, non-shrimp tainted cereal! Sorry for the inconvenience!”
Jensen wrote: ''GUYS - I am not sure I’m ready for another box!!!''
Cinnamon Toast Crunch Tweeted, ''After further investigation with our team that closely examined the image, it appears to be an accumulation of the cinnamon sugar that sometimes can occur when ingredients aren't thoroughly blended. We assure you that there's no possibility of cross contamination with shrimp.''
Survey. "What's the weirdest, scariest or funniest thing you, or someone you know, has found in their food?"
Entertainment Tonight says Taylor Swift has donated $50,000 to a mother of five, who lost her husband to the coronavirus. Vicki Quarles' friend, DeQuanda Smith, set up a GoFundMe page to help the family. She wrote: “With daily prayer and providing dinner for my friend and her daughters, the gesture seems so very small in comparison to what lies ahead for this family. In support of Vicki and her girls to offer financial relief and worry from things associated with basic immediate needs as well as for their continued growth, goals and aspirations.”
Over $60,000 has been raised for the family
Olivia Rodrigo tells i-d.vice.com that she's addicted to 'Jeopardy'. “My favorite show right now is Jeopardy. I never get any of the answers right but I watch it religiously.”
Ava Max tells Rain-Mag.com that she learned to expect the best, but also prepare for the worst. “Growing up, I had a lot of friends who would say, ‘Be super positive. Don’t think about the bad.’ My parents always taught me stay positive, but you have to be prepared if anything bad happens, too. So, it’s kind of a double-edged sword. You’re not always going to be happy all of the time and that’s okay.”
Hollywoodlife.com says fans think Katy Perry and Taylor Swift may be recording a song together because Katy posted: “Can you imagine if Taylor and I work together, what we could do?”
The NY Post says Justin Bieber will never tattoo his hands. The newspaper quotes him as saying, “I promised myself I didn’t want to get tattoos on my hand. Something about just being able to wear a suit and not having tattoos on my hands… that’s really one of my only places left [to tattoo] or my feet or my legs.”