- LAD Bible says Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher raised over $20 million in one week for Ukrainian refugees
- The Guardian newspaper says Lithuania has named all roads leading to their Russian Embassy ''Ukrainian Heroes Street''
- ABC says the Major League Baseball strike ended yesterday after players agreed to a new labor deal. Opening Day is now scheduled for April 7th. Players will report for Spring Training tomorrow
- NPR says the TSA has extended their coronavirus mask mandate on airplanes through April 18th.
- Wallethub says 44 million Americans will be late in paying their taxes due to the Coronavirus
- Allianz Partners says Spring Break travel has increased by 134% from last year.81% of Spring Breakers are heading to a warm destination.
- OK! magazine says the daytime talk show "The Real" has been canceled after eight seasons. The show is going to continue airing for several more months
- Fansided says Oreo is launching a new flavor called Mocha Caramel Latte Chocolate. The cookies have two cream layers of mocha latte and caramel. They will be available starting next month for a limited time
- PennLive says Krispy Kreme is giving away free green glazed donuts on March 16th and 17th. No purchase is necessary. Customers can get the free donut by wearing the color green to participating stores
- Chew Boom says Walmart is now selling Kraft Macaroni and Cheese ice cream.Van Leeuwen, the company that also created pizza ice cream, is now selling pints in stores in addition to online.
Update On Rising Gas Prices ...
NBC says drivers are waiting over an hour to purchase discount gas at Sam's Club, Costco and BJ's. Many lines are 80 cars deep. Some drivers are saving as much as $1.20 per gallon. Parents are trying to save gas money by creating school carpools for their kids
The Sacramento Bee says Uber and Lyft drivers want pay raises because gas prices are skyrocketing.
Newser says lawmakers want Joe Biden to suspend the federal gas tax for the rest of the year. Americans would save 18.4 cents per gallon if the tax is halted
Worst Behaved NBA Players... According to a new survey by Vegas Insider
1 Lebron James
2 Russell Westbrook
3 James Harden
4 Kevin Durant
5 Joel Embiid
6 LaMelo Ball
7 Nikola Jokic
8 D’Angelo Russell
9 Draymond Green
10 DeMar DeRozan
Right This Minute says Tom Cruise recently landed his helicopter on the South African set of ''Mission Impossible 8''. A large group of fans were waiting for him and serenaded him with ''You've Lost That Lovin' Feeling'. Tom smiled, waved, and then blushed.
Giant Freakin Robot says a fourth "Taken" movie, starring Liam Neeson, is in development. He will be at least 70 when the film starts production. No word on a plot or script.
Ace Showbiz says Kanye West has released a second music video for his song "Eazy". In it, a claymation monkey beats up Pete Davidson as Kanye raps: ''God saved me from that crash/ Just so I can beat Pete Davidson's a**''
Ace Showbiz says Leonardo DiCaprio DID NOT make a $10 million-dollar donation to the people of Ukraine. A source tells People magazine; "He had privately made several donations to humanitarian groups, CARE, IRC, UNHCR and Save the Children. All directed at Ukraine. He had been watching things unfold and wanted to support Ukraine the best he could. He will continue to support the humanitarian groups on the ground which are helping the people of Ukraine. He stands with Ukraine and will continue to support." Reports that Leonardo has family in the Ukraine are also false
OK! magazine says Zoe Kravitz's boyfriend, Channing Tatum, has been placed on notice. A source tells the magazine that she wants kids. “Things are going great with Channing and she is incredibly happy. She is in a good place career-wise and he has a good record of being a dad. Their chemistry is off the charts. Channing has a bad boy charm that Zoë loves, and he thinks she’s sexy as hell.”
The Robb Report says this year's Academy Awards gift bag contains a gift certificate for a plot of land in Scotland. Other gifts include an all-inclusive stay at a Scotland castle, a skin care kit that includes tomato serum and salmon cream, gold-infused chocolates and several bootles of vodka
In touch Weekly Magazine says Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck are hunting for their dream home. A source tells the magazine, ''The pair have A-list requirements including that the place be“at least 20,000 square feet with at least three acres of land. J. Lo likes big houses and wants enough space for visits family. It also needs to be gated and private. She needs a beauty salon and spa, at least [a] 2,000 square foot closet, his and hers bathrooms, two kitchens, only the finest materials and high-end appliances, and of course a pool, a guesthouse and an office.”
Jared Leto tells Extra that he is interested in playing Conor McGregor in a movie about the UFC. “If we do the UFC movie… if I was younger, I’d play Conor [McGregor]. I got the beard. What Conor does and what these guys and gals do is just extraordinary… I’m too old to do Conor probably, but you never know. We could maybe use some CGI.”
The NY Post claims Amazon founder Jeff Bezos was upset before his first spaceflight last year because his spacesuit did not fit properly around his groin.A witness tells Bloomberg News that Bezos was visibly upset while trying on his Blue Origin jumpsuit. He was allegedly annoyed because the outfit's crotch area had a poor fit.
IKEA Serving 3D Printed Meatballs: Farm Online says IKEA's famous Swedish meatballs are being made by a 3D printer. The Swedish furniture giant is using technology from Osaka University to print meatballs. The printer reproduces the structure of real Wagyu meat. IKEA serves the 3D-printed meatballs during job interviews. They have no idea if the 3D printed meatballs will replace their real ones in their restaurants. They may offer them as a meat substitute
A new survey by AAA reveals that 80% of Americans plan to drive less because of skyrocketing gas prices. Other findings:
- 52% of people still plan to take a vacation this Summer despite rising gas prices
- 42% of people don't plan to change their travel plans because of rising gas prices.
Zoom Fatigue Survey
A new survey by Honest Paws reveals that 80% of remote workers are suffering from Zoom fatigue. Other findings:
- 56% of people say their Zoom fatigue stems from meetings that run too long
- 35% of people say their Zoom fatigue stems from too many meetings per week
- 17% of people say their Zoom fatigue stems from multiple meetings each day
(Spring Break) Travel Survey
A new survey by Upgradedpoints.com reveals that 14% of travelers believe they are cursed. Other findings:
- 47% of people say traveling is stressful - 26% of travelers expect something to go wrong every time they travel - 27% of travelers have encountered an annoying passenger
My husband and I got into a heated discussion last night about our son. Our 11 year-old boy cried after his basketball team lost their championship game on Tuesday night. My husband says he shouldn't have cried or showed his emotions because it's a sign of weakness. He says other kids will call him a crybaby and try to exploit him the next time they play. I think he should cry because it shows how passionate he is for the game. We turned on ESPN yesterday and there were tons of college basketball players in tears after they lost their conference tournament games. I think there's nothing wrong with displaying emotion. My husband does. Should my 11 year-old hold his tears in or not? Is it ok for him to cry?