- TMZ says Bethenny Frankel's foundation has raised $35 million for Ukrainian refugees. $25 million in donations and supplies and $10 million in cash are going to the Ukrainian people
- Business Insider says someone has placed a sign that reads, 'President Zelensky Way', outside of the Russian Embassy in Washington D.C.
- Chain Store Age magazine says Levi's is temporarily halting operations and sales in Russia because Vladimir Putin invaded the Ukraine
- Newsweek magazine says Russian troops are leaving bombs scattered around the Ukraine that resemble children's toys.
- Newsweek magazine says gas stations in Los Angeles are selling gas for $6.99 per gallon. Mid-grade gasoline is selling for $7.19 a gallon
- WDIV says Pamela Anderson is going to make her Broadway debut next month in the musical ''Chicago''. She is going to play Roxie Hart.
- The Daily Mail says Britney Spears is currently on vacation in the South Pacific.She tweeted; 'Planning on having babies in Polynesia!!!!!!'
- Total Pro Sports says ESPN is planning to offer Fox NFL announcer Joe Buck a five-year deal worth $75 million. They want to pair him with Troy Aikman on Monday Night Football. Troy recently signed a five-year, $90 million deal.
Man Claims Russian Tanks Were Attacked By UFO: The Daily Star says a correspondent for the Christian Broadcasting Network claims a cluster of Russian tanks were recently wiped out by an unidentified flying object. Kostyantine Lytvynenko made the shocking claim while covering the Ukraine crisis for a religious program. He said the UFO swooped in to save Ukrainians from approaching tanks. "Some miracle has happened. It looked like there was an attack from some spaceship. There was some kind of lightning shooting from the sky, and sparks were spreading everywhere. Then, in the morning, they discovered the whole machinery was destroyed. All those soldiers thought maybe it had been done by some weapon we didn't know about, or that it was just God's intervention."
NFL Star Suspended For Betting On Games: ESPN says the NFL has suspended Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Calvin Ridley for at least a year for betting on NFL games. The NFL investigated and found no evidence that any Falcons players or coaches were aware of Calvin's betting. Calvin only played in five games last year before stepping away from the team to work on his mental health. Calvin posted; ''I bet 1500 total I don’t have a gambling problem. I know I was wrong but I’m getting 1 year lol. Just gone be more healthy when I come back.”
BroBible says Calvin will lose over $11 million dollars in salary
Maxim Chmerkovskiy tells CNN that he is heading back to the Ukraine. “I spent the last couple of days with survivor’s remorse, I believe that is what it is called. I’m currently working on an opportunity to go back. Probably sometime next week, I’m going to go back to Poland and join the efforts on the ground and sort of like, want to justify my safe out that way.”
The NY Post says some Starbucks stores are putting out tip jars that read 'Kanye West' and 'Pete Davidson'. The baristas want to see who their customers support more. Most of Pete's jars contain dollar bills while most of Kanye's contain coins
Robert Pattinson tells the Los Angeles Times that his Batman character is patterned after Al Pacino's Godfather character, Michael Corleone. ''In our first meeting, Matt (Reeves, director) mentioned Kurt Cobain was one of the linchpins of the character. Just that put something in my head. There’s something about this kind of self-imposed torment that I always found really interesting and also inheriting a life that you’re not entirely sure you want but also feel like you cannot give up at all. I remember we also talked a lot about Michael Corleone.''
Ryan Reynolds was doing an interview with NBC yesterday when he jokingly said his parents failed him when he was a child. "They were nightmares. Absolute failures as parents. That's parenting fail 101. 'When I was a kid I used to watch all the movies you weren't supposed to watch. I keep coming home, I'm like, 'What— why is this on?!' The first rated-R movie I ever saw was Stand By Me. When you think back you're like, 'How was that rated R?' It was a rated-R movie, so I was blown away. I saw Dune, which I know I shouldn't have seen, at like 5, which is just completely—."
Ellen DeGeneres recently mistook a rat for a ghost. Female First quotes her as saying, "I thought I have a ghost, I don't have a ghost, I thought it was a rat. I thought for sure it was a ghost because the dog toys were moving from 30ft away every single morning to the same exact space. We put up a camera and it was a sweet adorable rat that is playing with our dog toys. I'm glad it's not a ghost, and I'm happy it's a rat but I have a feeling if it's one rat, there's more than one rat, so I don't know what to do now."
Life & Style Weekly claims Aaron Rodgers is allegedly begging Shailene Woodley to take him back. A source tells the magazine, “Aaron realizes that he messed up and that he took Shailene for granted. He’s begging her for another chance, sending flowers and gifts. He even suggested couples therapy to show how serious he really is about repairing their relationship. Shailene is in a real predicament because she still has strong feelings for Aaron, They’re not officially back together yet — Aaron will have to work a lot harder to prove that he’s changed — but he and Shailene are trying to talk through their issues.”
Gizmodo says a new Walking Dead spin-off is going to feature Maggie and Negan.Jeffrey Dean Morgan says the show is going to be called ''Isle of the Dead''. “I’m delighted that Negan and Maggie’s journey continues. It’s been such a ride walking in Negan’s shoes, I’m beyond excited to continue his journey in New York City with Lauren. Walkers in an urban setting has always been such a cool image, but 5th Avenue, Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty? The greatest city in the world?? The backdrop is amazing, but it’s the story that Eli Jorné cooked up that is even better. Buckle up folks, Isle of the Dead is going to reinvent the TWD Universe.''
Brobible says Tom Hanks is selling his 1974 Fiat. Proceeds from the sale will go to the Hidden Heroes Campaign, which provides support and resources to military families caring for wounded loved ones. Bidding reached $57,000 yesterday.
The NY Post says Alex Trebek's Studio City, California home has been sold for $7 million. Alex bought the home for $2.1 million in 1991. The home has five bedrooms, lush lawns, a bar, a movie theater, a pool and a spiral staircase
Tax Survey A new survey by Wallethub reveals that 44 million Americans will be late paying their taxes this year. Other findings:
- 48% of Americans think their neighbors cheat on their taxes
- 66% of Americans think the current tax rate is too high
- 81% of Americans think the government does not spend their tax dollars wisely
- 38% of Americans would get an IRS tattoo for a tax-free future
- 20% of Americans would take a vow of celibacy for a tax-free future
- 56% of people like their in-laws more than the IRS
- 46% of people like cold showers more than the IRS
- 40% of people like traffic jams more than the IRS
- 36% of people like snakes and spiders more than the IRS
- 19% of people would rather spend a night in jail than pay their taxes
- 17% of people would rather swim with sharks than pay taxes
- 15% of people would rather drink expired milk than pay taxes
Top 10 Ways People Have Had Their Snore Described … According to a new survey by the nasal dilator brand Mute
1 A growl
2 A saw
3 A roar
4 A train
5 Darth Vader
7 A bumblebee
8 A car
9 A jackhammer/ pneumatic drill
10 A drill
Top 10 Things People Have Done As A Result Of Their/Their Partner’s Snoring … According to a new survey by the nasal dilator brand Mute
1 Kicked/ nudged/ elbowed them
2 Woke them up
3 Moved to another room to sleep
4 Slept on the sofa
5 Gone to bed at a different time to your partner/spouse
6 Worn ear plugs/ used a noise cancelling machine to block out the noise
7 Videoed/ recorded them to prove they have been snoring
8 Made your partner/spouse sleep somewhere else
9 Shouted at them
10 Pinched their nose to wake them up/ stop them snoring
I just started dating again after being married for 13 years. I've been out with Joe several times. On Saturday, he told me that I looked like and reminded him of his ex-girlfriend. I was startled and confused because no man has ever told me that. Joe told me to relax and that I should take his comment as a compliment. On Sunday, I told my girlfriend's what Joe said. They were appalled and said I shouldn't date him because he's creepy and not over his ex. Was Joe's comment a compliment or not? Should I continue to date him? Is comparing me to his ex a dealbreaker?