- The Daily Mail says France is supporting the Ukraine by lighting the Eiffel Tower in yellow and blue.
- The NY Post says Fox is supporting the Ukrainian people. The producers of ''The Simpsons'' posted a picture of Homer and his family holding Ukrainian flags.
- The Daily Mail says Russian hackers attacked McDonald's corporate office in Chicago on Friday. They stole 500 GB of data and are asking for a ransom to give it back.
- The Daily Mail says British citizens are pelting the Russian Embassy in London with eggs to protest Vladimir Putin's invasion of the Ukraine
- Reddit says the Ukrainian military captured a Russian soldier on Friday night and then allowed him to call his parents to let them know that he was in custody.They posted video of the call online
- LAD Bible says former Miss Ukraine, Anastasia Lenna, has joined the fight against Russia. She posted pictures of herself carrying an automatic weapon
- Yahoo News says Green Day has cancelled their concert in Russia because of the country's invasion of the Ukraine.
- The NY Post says Amazon and Fox plan to contact Tom Brady about becoming an NFL analyst for them.
- Cleveland.com says a LeBron James museum is going to be built in downtown Akron, Ohio. It will open sometime next year
- The Chicago Sun-Times says a ticket from Michael Jordan's debut as a Chicago Bull was recently auctioned off for $468,000. The ticket cost $8.50 on October 26, 1984.
- WJHG says the Fat Weird Cookie Company, in Panama City, Florida, recently attempted to set a Guinness World Record for the most people dunking a cookie in milk at the same time. The world record is 3,236 people. The cookie maker fell 800 people short
Hooray for Hollywood: Here are this past weekend's box office results.
1. "Uncharted," $23.3 million.
2. “Dog," $10.1 million.
3. “Spider-Man: No Way Home,” $5.8 million.
4. “Death on the Nile,” $4.5 million.
5. “Jackass Forever,” $3.2 million.
6. “Sing 2,” $2.1 million.
7. “Marry Me,” $1.9 million.
8. “Studio 666,” $1.6 million.
9. “Cyrano,” $1.4 million.
10. “Scream,” $1.3 million.
The Daily Mirror says John Cena got trashed on Friday for plugging his show, ''Peacemaker'', while addressing Russia's invasion of the Ukraine. He tweeted: "If I could somehow summon the powers of a real life #Peacemaker, I think this would be a great time to do so,"
The Internet reacts ...
"‘I’m just saying there is never an appropriate moment to say this, especially now."
"Delete this now. Innocent people are dying and you are making light of the situation. Tone deaf as always''
"Wow, just when I thought Hollywood couldn't get any darker. This is so wrong of you"
The Daily Mail says Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez are planning to move to the U.K.. A source says they will be there for the Summer. ''There is a very trusted team looking for the perfect home for Ben and J-Lo for the summer. It will probably be the usual mansion in a leafy area on the outskirts of London. American stars love areas such as Richmond which, as well as being lovely, is close to Heathrow Airport, but also near enough to some of the big studios such as Leavesden and Shepperton.''
Ace Showbiz says Jason Momoa and Lisa Bonet have reconciled and are giving their marriage a second chance. A source tells the website, "Jason moved back in with Lisa about two weeks ago and they are very much back together. They decided to work on things rather than throw in the towel because they have so much invested in each other."
Adam Sandler tells Dan Patrick that he has taken up golf and often has other golfers wanting him to do the Happy Gilmore swing. ''I get called out, if I go to a new place it’s a guarantee on the opening tee. I mean, people come forward, they’re looking and I’m like ‘I’ve gotta do this.’ I do the Gilmore swing and then move on.”
The NY Post says Chelsea Handler recently celebrated her 47th birthday by skiing topless. She was wearing bikini bottoms and carrying American and Canadian flags on her back. Chelsea had a drink in one hand and a joint in the other. She had an American flag pasty and a Canadian flag pasty on her chest.
The Daily Mail says Britney Spears may give a tell-all interview to Piers Morgan and his new talk show. A source tells the newspaper, 'She's one of the biggest names in showbiz with a fascinating story to tell. Piers would love to sit down with Britney so it would be a major coup for him. And he wants to start with a bang.'
Baller Alert says a Los Angeles Uber driver is planning to sue Snoop Dogg. The rapper blasted the Uber driver last month after he failed to deliver his food. The driver says he is now suffering from anxiety and for his family's safety because Snoop allegedly shared his personal information on the Internet. “It’s my picture there, and also there is my first name. After I saw the video, I’m kind of like I have high anxiety, and I fear for my family’s safety. I contacted the customer many times, and I followed the protocol by the book.''
New Beauty says Gwen Stefani is launching a new makeup line called GXVE. It's pronounced Give. She tells Elle Magazine, “My looks were always inspired by old Hollywood: the red lips, the matte powder, the cat-eye, sharp brow,” so it’s no surprise the launch will be packed with these products. The collection will include lipstick, eyeshadow, eyeliner, brow pencil, brow sculptor and an oil primer.''
TMZ says the 'Tinder Swindler', Simon Leviev, is charging $20,000 for nightclub appearances. He also wants bottle service, a suite at a five-star hotel and security guards. Nightclubs in Philadelphia, Boston and Mexico want him to host a night
WATE says Dennis Rodman and his manager recently stopped at a Knoxville, Tennessee toy store called Tall Man Toys & Comics. Rodman's manager ran into the store and purchased $300 worth of Dennis Rodman Funko Pop action figures. Rodman didn't feel like going into the store so he returned the following day with t-shirts for the staff.
Entertainment Tonight says Amanda Biles has filed paperwork to end her conservatorship. Her lawyer tells the TV show, "Amanda wishes to terminate her conservatorship. She believes her condition is improved and protection of the court is no longer necessary.'' Amanda has been in a conservatorship for nine years because of previous run-ins with the police and psychiatric holds
TMZ says Kim Kardashian recently purchased a new private jet for $150 million.She named the jet Kim Air. The cabin has leather seats, cashmere walls and placemats that say Kim Air. All passengers are given slippers.
Toilet Paper Study A new study by QSR Supplies reveals that America ranks number #2 in the world in toilet paper usage. Other findings:
- The U.S. uses 2.6 billion miles of toilet paper every year. China is first with 4 billion miles used.
- The amount of toilet paper used is equal to 1 million trips on Route 66 or 620,000 trips from Alaska to Key West
- 31.1 million trees are used each year for toilet paper
- one tree is equal to 1500 toilet paper rolls
- the average person uses 141 rolls of toilet paper in a year or 11,155 during their lifetime
POLL OF WHO WE LOVE THE MOST … According to a new survey by Burns Pet Nutrition 1.Partner
Top Male Puppy Names … According to a new survey by the pet insurer Agria
Top Female Puppy Names … According to a new survey by the pet insurer Agria