- Music-news.com, citing The Blast, says Kelly Clarkson is changing her name to Kelly Brianne. She wants to be known by her first and middle name and wrote; "A desire to change my name. My new name more fully reflects who I am."
- Tom Holland tells CinePop that he is planning to take a break from acting. “I am going back to shoot a TV show for Apple, which I’m really excited about… But I can confidently say that after I finish that TV show, I will be taking a break.”
- WLNS says Taco Bell is bringing back their Klondike Choco Taco dessert. It will be available at select restaurants for a limited time. The dessert has not been served since 2015.
- WLNS says Coca-Cola is introducing a new drink inspired by space. The drink is called Starlight and is red and purple when held up to the light. Starlight tastes like a combination of Coke Zero and S'mores.
- WDIV says the world's heaviest strawberry has been found in Israel. The strawberry is the size of a person's palm and weighs more than half a pound. The Guinness Book of World Records certified it earlier this week. It's owner grew it on a farm
- UPI says a cigar, that Michael Jordan smoked, is going to be auctioned off. The cigar is still in its original ashtray and was smoked last Fall. Bidding has started at $500
$5-A-Gallon Gas: Yahoo Finance says $5-a-gallon gas is just around the corner. The tensions between Russia and the Ukraine will cause gas prices to rise again because Russia produces 10% of the world's gas. People will also be traveling more this Summer due to a decrease in the coronavirus. The average price for a gallon of gas in the U.S. is $3.47. That's 97 cents more than at this time last year
OK! magazine says Jason Momoa was recently dining at New York's Bowery Hotel when a drunken man started causing problems in the restaurant. The drunk refused to leave until Jason bear-hugged him, picked him up, and walked him out of the establishment.
Gossip Ireland says Jonah Hill is denying reports he has gotten engaged to his girlfriend, Sarah Brady. He instagrammed, “The rumors are not true. I’m engaged. But not to my girlfriend, I am engaged to your mom. I know this is shocking but please respect our privacy at this time”
TMZ says Brad Pitt is suing Angelina Jolie for secretly selling half of their French winery to a Russian billionaire. A source tells the website, "Unfortunately, this is another example of the same person disregarding her legal and ethical obligations. In doing so, she has violated the rights of the only person who poured money and sweat equity into the success of the business by purporting to sell both the business and family home to a third-party competitor. She is seeking a return on an investment she did not make and profits she did not earn.”
In touch Weekly Magazine says Shailene Woodley didn't realize how different she and Aaron Rodgers were when they first started dating. A source tells the magazine, “The physical chemistry was there, no doubt about it, but the more time passed, the more they realized their differences, Shailene and Aaron thought knew each other but they didn’t really. While Shailene is supportive of Aaron’s career, he put football first and they were barely spending any time together. She felt he neglected their relationship. Neither of them was happy.”
Chicago Bears linebacking legend Dick Butkus slammed Aaron by tweeting; “For all of you who asked i am not the reason shailene woodley and @AaronRodgers12 have broken up”
People magazine says none of Aaron Rodgers and Shailene Woodley's friends are surprised their engagement didn't last. A source tells the magazine, "They fell hard and fast, but it was a mismatch from the start. Aaron's a complicated guy, No one in their circle is surprised this didn't work out. In the bubble of the pandemic, it was easy for them to fall in love and focus only on their relationship but that's not real life. It was an amicable split; it just wasn't working. They're very different people with busy careers and there were obstacles that they couldn't surmount. They will remain friendly; there's no bad blood and no drama. It just didn't work out for them."
Robert Pattinson tells ABC that he demanded his Batsuit have a 'pee flap'. “I was a bit scared to ask them anything, but I bumped into Christian Bale. I was next to him in a urinal, and I guess it kind of inspired him to say, ‘The first thing you need to do in the bat suit is figure out a way to pee.' So when I went to the costume department, I was like, ‘First things first. I need a patch. I need a flap on the back.’ Easy access . . . I pee sitting down.”
Jake Gyllenhaal tells Esquire magazine that Taylor Swift's 10-minute song, ''All Too Well'', is not about him or their past relationship. "All Too Well has nothing to do with me. It’s about her relationship with her fans. It is her expression/ Artists tap into personal experiences for inspiration, and I don’t begrudge anyone that."
Ryan Reynolds tells Variety magazine that he is no longer doing all of his own stunts for Deadpool and other action movies. “After I turned 35, being thrown onto cement wasn’t hilarious anymore. You’re not allowed to eat Advil like cereal. Things start to hurt. I think it’s important to do as much of it yourself as you can, but I’ll step aside when there’s something that’s just too gnarly and there’s a trained professional ready to go”
Heat magazine says Meghan Markle will never curtsy to Camilla Parker-Bowles when Queen Elizabeth dies and she becomes a queen. A source tells the magazine,“Camilla is a strong, confident character who doesn’t put up with nonsense and really doesn’t approve of the way they’ve conducted themselves. For Harry, it’s hard to compute that the woman associated with destroying his parents’ marriage is set to be named Queen, while for Meghan, it just solidifies the feeling that the royals don’t have their backs.”
Robert Pattinson tells Entertainment Weekly that he wears high-heeled sneakers in "The Batman" to make himself appear taller. "They had this idea that they wanted me to be taller at the beginning, so I basically had high-heeled sneakers on, and I'm tottering around in this strange Batman outfit. The camera's not even on me, it's on the back of my head, and I'm literally having this major panic attack, just looking for emotional support from Zoë, who's trying to get the part."
10 Best Classic Love Songs That’ll Help You Set the Mood … According to a new survey by the dating site Zoosk
1. “I Will Always Love You” by Whitney Houston (1992)
2. “Can’t Help Falling in Love” by Elvis Presley (1962)
3. “Endless Love” by Diana Ross and Lionel Richie (1981)
4. “I’ll Make Love to You” by Boyz II Men (1994)
5. “When a Man Loves a Woman” by Percy Sledge (1966)
6. “My Girl” by The Temptations (1964)
7. “Can’t Stop Loving You” by Phil Collins (2002)
8. “Something” by The Beatles (1969)
9. “Unchained Melody” by the Righteous Brothers (1965)
10. “The Best” by Tina Turner (1989)
A new survey by One Poll reveals that 66% of people say they have become a germaphobe since the pandemic began. Other findings:
- 49% of people wash their hands more often because of the Coronavirus
- 54% of people say they don't wash their hands as often as they should
Survey: ''Do you know a germ-o-phobe? If so, who? In what funny ways do they try and avoid germs? In what funny ways do they clean and sanitize things?''
Most Unattractive Male Names .. According to a new survey by Reddit
My wife is about to turn 40 so I bought her a health club membership and a giant case of diet shakes from Sam's Club. Everyone says these are horrible gifts. It's important that she take care of herself. I'm just helping and motivating with these gifts. Are these bad gifts? My sister says they are insulting and degrading. Are diet shakes and a gym membership that bad? I would be excited if she did this for me