- The NY Post says Team Fluff won yesterday's Puppy Bowl 73-69 as a chihuahua, named Birch, scored two touchdowns. All of the dogs were adopted after the game.
- The NY Post says Tom Brady's last touchdown ball is going to be auctioned off.It could sell for as much as $1 million
- Tom Brady's wife, Gisele Bundchen, posted the following Instagram message on Saturday: ''Who is working this weekend? Let's do this!'' Tom responded; “I wish I was”
- USA Today says the glove that former Buccaneers wide receiver Antonio Brown threw into the crowd as he quit the team has been auctioned off for $16,900
- People magazine says Ben Affleck gifted Jennifer Lopez with a video for Valentine's Day. It features her song "On My Way" from her new movie ''Marry Me'' and shows pictures of them.
- Pop star Lizzo tells TMZ that she wants to pose for Playboy.
- ABC says ''Ghostbusters'' and ''Animal House'' producer Ivan Reitman has died at the age of 75. He passed away in his sleep on Saturday
Hooray for Hollywood: Here are this past weekend's box office results.
1. “Death on the Nile,” $12.8 million. (CINEMA SCOOP .. The film cost $90 million to produce)
2. “Jackass Forever,” $8.1 million.
3. “Marry Me,” $8 million. (CINEMA SCOOP .. The film cost $23 million to produce)
4. “Spider-Man: No Way Home,” $7.2 million.
5. “Blacklight,” $3.6 million. (CINEMA SCOOP .. The film cost $43 million to produce)
Viagra Sales Soaring Because Of Valentine's Day: The Doncaster Free Press says sales of Viagra have been soaring because of Valentine's Day.
Pfizer managing director Andy Sloman says, “The Valentine’s period has always been a busy one for us when it comes to our erectile dysfunction service, but, if you’ll excuse the pun, we’ve seen some truly unprecedented growth over recent years. In the past, we’ve even seen Viagra shortages at this time of year as demand outstripped supply, but this year we’re ready and able to help any men who need us. We’ve seen a 19% uplift in orders compared with this time last year.''
Newsweek magazine says a shooting occurred outside of a Justin Bieber after-party in Los Angeles this past weekend. Three people were wounded. The brawl started outside of the Nice Guy Lounge Drake, Leonardo DiCaprio, Tobey Maguire, Kendall Jenner and Khloe Kardashian were at the party.
The NY Post says Jennifer Lopez and her producing partner, Elaine Thomas, went to see "Marry Me" at a Los Angeles movie theater on Friday night. The duo managed to blend in with other theatergoers and were not noticed.
Screen Rant says the wedding dress that Jennifer Lopez wears in her new movie, ''Marry Me'', weighs 95 pounds. It took a team of five to get her into the dress. Costume designer Caroline Duncan says the dress is made from silk taffeta, horsehair, tulle, crystals, silver, ruffles, embroidery, and lace.
OK! magazine claims Alex Rodriguez is allegedly still holding out hope that he and Jennifer Lopez will reconcile. A source says they have been talking while untangling their business dealings. “They’re mainly going through their respective lawyers, but they’ve had some one-on-one talks, and Alex always makes a point to compliment Jen. Jen is civil to Alex, but she’d prefer to stick to business and sort out the financial stuff as soon as possible. She doesn’t want to be enemies, but she’s not looking for a deep friendship, either. A-Rod, however, isn’t giving up hope. He believes Jen might start to miss what they had together, but she’s ready to put him in her rearview mirror"
Another one of Michael Jackson's white crystal gloves is being auctioned off.Goldin Auctions says Michael wore the glove during his 1984 Victory Tour. It has Swarovski crystals. The glove last sold for over $100,000 in 2020
Channing Tatum tells VMAN that he wants Brad Pitt to star in the next ''21 Jump Street'' movie with him and Jonah Hill. “Brad in this movie is hilarious. If we ever do Jump Street 3, we have to — I’m telling you, he’s comic gold if you put him with the right character.”
The Daily Mail says Matt LeBlanc and his girlfriend of six years, Aurora Mulligan, have broken up. A source tells the newspaper, ''Matt and Aurora’s relationship has run its course. It’s all over. It’s a huge shame and Matt has taken the news particularly hard, as anyone would. He and Aurora fell for each on Top Gear and although there was a pretty big age gap they were a really great match. But when he announced he was leaving Top Gear and took on other work, it was hard for them. He’s mainly based out of LA and was travelling a lot while Aurora was working in the UK.''
Deadline Hollywood says China's government is censoring episodes of "Friends" because of questionable content. An episode where Ross shares his wife with another woman and another episode where Joey goes to a men's club have both been edited out of the series. China's government says the content is not in line with their national interests
LAD Bible says Kanye West not only got into a Twitter feud yesterday with Pete Davidson, but also ''Saturday Night Live Weekend Update'' host Michael Che.
Kanye tweeted; "@chethinks I'll double whatever they paying you just so you don't have to look at that pawn (Pete Davidson) ever again. Big love."
Che responded: "Sorry Ye, but I would never betray my friends... for anything less than triple salary. "That’s right, $90k per year! Full medical. Full dental. Four weeks vacay. Corner office. Plus, a pair of Red Octobers. Size 12. And you gotta make some beats for my band The Slap Butts. And you gotta tell me what you’re gonna wear to work the night before so we can look like twins. You do that for me, and I’ll Rambo that whole building."
Man Arrested For Gator Possession: Mediaite says the Anderson, California police recently stopped Tyler Watson after receiving a call that he may be driving while impaired. Watson was not impaired, but did have a warrant out for his arrest. Cops were stunned when they searched his car and found an alligator in his passenger seat. Watson told cops that he was watching the gator for a friend. He was charged with illegal possession of an alligator
Ghost Haunts Pet Shop: Newsweek magazine says the owner of a Coventry, England pet store hired ghost hunters to investigate strange activity in the shop. Rebecca Harrington says her security camera footage shows items flying from shelves, orbs floating around the store, and shadows moving to and from. The hunters told Harrington that her store is haunted by the spirit of a man, who used to reside in her building. He is annoyed by her staffers. The spirit was found during a seance.
A new survey by the University of Oxford reveals that 25% of couples say stinky cheese put them in the mood for love. Gorgonzola and cambozola are the two cheeses that most turn people on. Other foods that turn people on include chocolate, strawberries, champagne, lobster and truffles
Saucy Valentine's Day Survey
A new Valentine's Day survey by Saucy Dates reveals that 50% of people have had a dream in which they had a tryst with a stranger. Other findings:
- 20% of people have thought about having a tryst with their ex-partner in 2022
- 25% of people have had a Friends with Benefits relationship
- 48% of married men and 38% of married women are open to an affair
- 66% of men and 33% of women have a crush on a co-worker
Pizza And Romance Study
A new study by Domino's Pizza reveals that people, who like pepperoni pizza, are likely attracted to blondes. Other findings:
- people, who like meat on their pizza generally prefer dating redheads
- people, who like tuna on their pizza are attracted to partners with dark hair
- 60% of people believe the way to someone's heart is through their stomach
- 55% of people look for a shared love of food while seeking a partner
Valentine's Day Survey
A new survey by Prestige Consumer Healthcare reveals that 60% of women think Valentine's Day is overrated. Other findings:
- 25% of women plan to spend Valentine's Day alone
- 22% of women will spend Valentine's Day with friends
- 16% of women say proposing on Valentine's Day is tacky
- 45% of women want a regular date night for Valentine's Day
- 56% of women feel pressure to have a date on Valentine's Day
- 30% of people have broken up with someone on Valentine's Day
Valentine's Day Survey
A new survey by Lottoland reveals that 56% of people plan to celebrate Valentine's Day with their pet. Other findings:
- 10% of people are planning to prepare a special Valentine's Day meal for their pet
- top 10 ways pets will be romanced this Valentine's Day
1. Treat them to their favourite pet treat 2. Give them extra tummy rubs and ear scratches 3. Buy them a new toy 4. Let them sit on the sofa 5. Let them play with their favourite toy 6. Have a night cuddled up in front of a movie together 7. Let them sleep in your bed 8. Take them on a long ‘romantic’ walk 9. Cook them up a meal fit for a pet (using pet-suitable food) 10. Give them a pet massage
Most Popular Desserts Ordered For Valentine’s Day ... According to a new survey by Waitr
1 Dipped Strawberries
2 Cookie Cake
4 Apple Fritters
5 Bread Pudding
I was waiting for a Valentine's Day surprise from my husband on Friday. It never came. I thought for sure he would surprise me with a Valentine's Day dinner on Saturday. It never happened. Yesterday, I confronted him about why we didn't do anything for Valentine's Day. He said the holiday is an afterthought because we've been together for so many years and do something nice for each other on a nearly daily or weekly basis. I told him that he needs to think like a woman because Valentine's Day is special to us. He says it's a Hallmark holiday and that couples only celebrate because they don't do enough for each other and feel guilty. He says couples, who have been together for a while like us no longer need to celebrate the day. Is he right?