Fonseca Trending 02/10/22
- Business Insider says some Super Bowl tickets are selling for as much as $55,000 on Ticketmaster
- Inside Edition says VIP Super Bowl suites are selling for as much as $1.2 million
- A new study by Queen Mary University of London reveals that people, who drink up to three cups of coffee per day, are 12% less likely to die early. Moderate coffee drinkers are 17% less likely to suffer from cardiovascular disease.
- MSN says M&M's candy is celebrating Valentine's Day with a new flavor called Black Forest Cake
- QSR magazine says McDonald's is bringing back their Shamrock Shake on February 21st
- The Futon Critic says Kevin Hart's Olympic comedy special is going to air on Peacock tomorrow night. Kevin, Joel McHale, Lindsey Vonn, Michael Irvin and Jack McBrayer will make fun of Olympic highlights and guests
- Entertainment Tonight says Quentin Tarantino and his wife, Daniela, are expecting their second baby. They have a one-year-old son named Leo
Pantyhose More Effective At Stopping Coronavius Than Masks: A new study by Cambridge University reveals that putting pantyhose over your head, like a bank robber, is better at stopping the coronavirus than a mask. Researchers say the pantyhose are seven times more effective than coronavirus masks at stopping viral particles from entering your mouth and nose. Study participants say they are reluctant to wear the pantyhose in public because of their tight fit.
Hero Gets Super Bowl Tix: Firefighter Rescues Woman On Way To Playoff Game: CBS says an off-duty Pasadena, California firefighter rescued a woman from a burning home on Sunday as he was headed to the Niners-Rams playoff game. William Basulto saw smoke coming from a nearby home. A woman in her 50s was trapped on the second floor. William called 911 and then used a ladder and garden hoses to rescue the woman and her dog. He then helped fellow firefighters extinguish the flames. William made it to the game on time.
** UPDATE **
ABC says the Rams found out about William's heroism and gave him and his family tickets to this Sunday's Super Bowl. He says, "We appreciate Microsoft and the Rams giving us tickets, but for Samantha's mom to be better, and coming out of the hospital after a few days, is amazing."
People magazine says Bob Saget died of a head injury. Investigators think he hit his head and then went to sleep without realizing he was injured. No drugs or alcohol were involved in Bob's death. He passed away in his sleep
Indy 100 says a husband, who wishes to remain anonymous, plans to see Robert Pattinson's new Batman movie instead of attending the birth of his child on March 4th. He posted; "It is important to see the movie the first day because of spoilers.'' The man's wife wrote: "I am upset because I feel deprioritized by him."
Andrew Garfield, who is nominated for Best Actor for his role in ''tick tick Boom'', tells Variety magazine that he is open to performing at the Academy Awards with fellow nominee Will Smith. “The last time I sang before ‘Tick, Tick … Boom!’ was Will Smith’s ‘Welcome to Miami’ in karaoke. Maybe that’s the opening number. I know the lyrics by heart. I’ve watched the Oscars since I was a kid. Being involved in that way would be surreal, to understate it.''
In touch Weekly Magazine says Simon Cowell allegedly proposed to Lauren Silverman because he is hiding a secret from his past. A source tells the magazine, “She pushed the idea of marriage once again, and Simon was not happy. He has a very dark secret in his past — and Lauren knows what it is… if the secret got out, it would ruin him, so he can’t risk losing her. There are also rumors that in his vault, Simon has damaging photos relating to the matter. It all comes back to his big secret. Marrying Lauren assures him it will stay secret.”
Buccaneers tight end Rob Gronkowski says he is open to playing with Cincinnati Bengals quarterback Joe Burrow next year. He tells Autograph NFT's, “I kinda like this young buck quarterback. He’s in the Super Bowl now: It’s Joe Burrow, man. I watched him in college. I just love the way he presents himself out on the football field. In the pocket, he’s just so calm and he just slings it out on the field. … I just love his swag, too. If I had to pick a quarterback, it’d be the young buck Joe Burrow. He’s killing it right now in the game.”
The Sun says Kim Kardashian is allegedly building a glass house. She and a Japanese architect are developing the home at a secret location. Kim is also building a new home in Palm Springs, California.
Kim Kardashian tells Vogue magazine that she is divorcing Kanye West because he no longer makes her happy. "For so long, I did what made other people happy. I think in the last two years I decided I’m going to make myself happy. And that feels really good. It’s important, to be honest with yourself about what really makes you happy.''
Highest-Paid Entertainers Of 2022 … According to Forbes Magazine
1. Peter Jackson – $580 million
2. Bruce Springsteen – $435 million
3. Jay-Z – $340 million
4. Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson – $270 million
5. Kanye West – $235 million
6. Trey Parker and Matt Stone – $210 million
7. Paul Simon – $200 million
8. Tyler Perry – $165 million
9. Ryan Tedder – $160 million
10. Bob Dylan – $130 million
11. Red Hot Chilli Peppers – $116 million
12. Reese Witherspoon – $115 million
13. Chuck Lorre – $100 million
14. Sean “Diddy” Combs – $90 million
15. Dick Wolf – $86 million
16. Howard Stern – $85 million
17. Kevin Bright, Marta Kauffman, David Crane – $82 million
18. Shonda Rhimes – $81 million
19. Neil Young – $80 million
20. Greg Berlanti – $75 million
21. Lindsey Buckingham – $73 million
22. Mötley Crüe – $72 million
23. Beach Boys – $64 million
24. Blake Shelton – $55 million
25. Taylor Swift – $52 million
Woman Marrying Ghost: A British singer, named Brocarde, says wedding venues are rejecting her because she is marrying a ghost. The ghost is named Eduardo.
Brocarde tells LAD Bible, “Edwardo and I are currently arguing over the wedding date. I want a summer wedding but he hates the heat and I’d secretly love to make him melt, but he disappears often enough as it is. For weeks, we got nowhere with it, so I’m going to design a Oujia board of wedding dates, to see which we are both drawn to. I swear he’s turned into a complete groomzilla and his list of demands grows daily. Edwardo's always had a temperamental nature but the nuptials seem to be bringing out the worst in him. Finding the venue is proving really tricky. We’ve been kicked out of a few churches and have been threatened with exorcism already, I want a huge white wedding but a lot of people just can’t see the vision. Edwardo has made a few appearances but there’s an overwhelming sense that he doesn’t feel comfortable in churches, it’s far too risky for him.”
Brocard says her wedding guest list includes he ghosts of Marilyn Monroe, Elvis, William Shakespeare, Henry VIII and Johnny Cash.
Favorite Parts of the Super Bowl... According to a new survey by YouGov
the game... 52%
the commercials... 27%
the halftime show 17%
Valentine's Day Wishlist Survey A recent survey by YouGov reveals that 30% of people hope they get a card for Valentine's Day. Other findings: - 28% of people hope they will get dinner at a nice restaurant on Valentine's Day - 27% of people want chocolates or candy on Valentine's Day - 22% of people want a homemade meal to celebrate Valentine's Day - 18% of people don't want ANYTHING for Valentine's Day - 25% of women hope they will receive jewelry on Valentine's Day - 19% of women want a Valentine's Day massage or spa day - 23% of men think making love would be a great Valentine's Day gift
A new survey by Rover reveals that 76% of singles are more likely to message someone on a dating app if they have dog pictures as part of their profile. Other findings:
- 51% of singles include dog pictures as part of their dating profile to increase their chances of snagging a date.
- breeds that are most likely to help you get a date ... Golden retrievers followed by Labradors, cockapoos, cocker spaniels and border collies
A new survey by One Poll reveals that men are more likely than women to take selfies at the gym (48% vs 38%). Other findings:
- 42% of people down a protein shake after working out
- only 45% of people take a shower after working out
MOST UNDERRATED THOUGHTFUL GESTURES ... According to a new survey by American Greetings
Saying “thank you” (49%)
Giving someone a compliment (43%)
Congratulating someone (39%)
Cleaning up after someone (38%)
Watering someone’s plants when they’re away (37%)
Giving/sending greeting cards and ecards (36%)
Returning a lost item (36%)
I am a smart, successful and independent woman. I own my own home and have my own money. The only thing that's missing is a great man in my life. I have paid to join eHarmony and match.com. I have high standards and one requirement. Any man that wants to date me must pay for his own background check before I will go out with them. When I tell them this, they think I'm crazy and call me horrible names. My friends say my background check is over the top and in most cases, unnecessary. If men have nothing to hide, and really want to date me, paying for a background check shouldn't be a big deal. What is your opinion on this? Am I in the wrong? Am I taking things too far? The men say the background check is an invasion of their privacy.