Fonseca Trending 02/07/22 @fonsecashow
- ABC says a chocolate and candy shortage is occurring ahead of Valentine's Day because of supply chain issues. Deliveries of Oreo cookies, Snickers and Reese’s are weeks, even months, behind schedule.
- SeatGeek says the most expensive Super Bowl ticket is now selling for $70,891.
- Deadline Detroit says two hearing impaired rappers, named Sean Forbes and Warren 'WaWa' Snipe, will perform alongside Eminem, Snoop Dogg, Dr. Dre, Kendrick Lamar and Mary J Blige at the Super Bowl. Sean and Warren will do a sign language interpretation of their music
- Perez Hilton says Brian Austin Green and Dancing with the Stars dancer Sharna Burgess are expecting their first child together.
- Radar Online says Whoopi Goldberg is losing $192,000 in salary during her two-week suspension from ''The View''. She got tossed because of controversial comments she made about the Holocaust
- MarketWatch says 7.8 million Americans called in sick at some point during January. That beats the old record of 5.1 million, which was set in January 2000
- The Hollywood Reporter says Bill Murray was golfing in the Pebble Beach Pro-Am on Saturday when he hit a no-look putt. His ball trickled into the hole as the crowd went wild.
- OK! magazine says Kylie Jenner has given birth to her second child with boyfriend Travis Scott. She announced the birth yesterday on Instagram with a black and white picture of her baby's tiny hand and a blue heart emoji
Hooray for Hollywood: Here are this past weekend's box office results.
1. Jackass Forever - $23.5 Million (CINEMA SCOOP .. The film cost $10 million to produce)
2. Moonfall - $10 Million (CINEMA SCOOP .. The film cost $138 million to produce)
3. Spider-Man: No Way Home - $9.6 Million
4. Scream - $4.7 Million
5. Sing 2 - $4.1 Million
6. The King's Man - $1.1 Million
7. Redeeming Love - $1.0 Million
8. American Underdog: The Kurt Warner Story - $800K
9. The 355 - $700K
10. Licorice Pizza - $615K
Amazon Delivery Driver Digs Woman Out Of Snowstorm: Sunny Skyz says a Northwest Indiana Amazon delivery driver is being hailed as a hero for shoveling snow for a 90 year old woman. Winter Storm Landon dumped a ton of snow on the area and trapped the woman inside her house. The Amazon delivery driver pulled out a shovel and cleared the woman's driveway. Video of his good deed was posted online
Pub Closing After Being Open For 1,229 Years: LAD Bible says Britain's oldest pub is closing after being open for 1,229 years. The Ye Olde Fighting Cocks Pub first opened its doors in 793AD.
Pub owner Christo Tofalli says, "The Covid-19 pandemic was devastating and our already tight profit margins gave us no safety net. This resulted in us being unable to meet our financial obligations as they were due, creating periods of great uncertainty and stress for all who worked for, and with, the pub. Along with my team, I have tried everything to keep the pub going. However, the past two years have been unprecedented for the hospitality industry, and have defeated all of us who have been trying our hardest to ensure this multi-award-winning pub could continue trading into the future."
My News L.A. says PETA, People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, wants California prosecutors to investigate the producers of ''Jackass Forever'' for animal cruelty. PETA says action needs to be taken because Johnny Knoxville and Steve-O provoked honey bees into stinging Steve's privates. Another scene saw a scorpion placed into someone's mouth.
OK! magazine says Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel are allegedly having issues because he has been talking to Britney Spears again. A source tells the magazine, "Justin has been following Britney Spears' situation extremely carefully and checked in on her a bunch of times. They'll talk about the old days and how glad Justin is that she's found happiness. Justin has good intentions, but his behavior is inappropriate. If it was Jess communicating with one of her exes, Justin would expect to be in the loop about it. They had a blowout fight just before Christmas. Justin "was trying to get Jessica to change her mind about pulling the plug on their Hollywood life. Jessica was in tears. Jessica gave him an ultimatum: Settle down once and for all with her and the kids or risk losing her for good. It got so tense, it almost ruined the holidays."
Courteney Cox tells the BBC that performing ''Tiny Dancer'' in a living room with Elton John and Ed Sheeran was the scariest thing that she's ever done. ''I learned to play in lockdown but then Ed Sheeran invited Elton John to dinner at my house and suggested we all perform together. So, I called my piano teacher and 20 minutes later he was walking out as Elton was walking in. It was the scariest, most nerve-wracking thing I've ever done, and it was the thrill of my life!''
Ace Showbiz says Seth Rogen wants his mother, Sandy, to stop tweeting. She recently posted, "You know how when you give blood you get a little badge that says, 'I gave blood today,' well there should be one that says 'I had great sex today.' Seth responded , "Burn this app to the ground."
Jeopardy champ Amy Schneider tells the NY Times that she plans to write a book. “I thought I was going to be more excited to get back to my day job than it turns out I have been. But I am going to be taking a leave of absence from that to kinda focus on this stuff and try to sort it all out and primarily… trying to put together a book proposal to see if that gets interest. That just really needs my focus.”
Mel Gibson tells Entertainment Tonight that he wishes the late Richard Donner was going to direct the next Lethal Weapon rather than him. “Yeah, I am directing that. I’m really looking forward to it. I wish I wasn’t directing it. I wish Richard Donner was still here to do it but left us untimely, and he actually asked me, he said ‘Hey kid, if I don’t make it, you’ll take the reins, huh?’ I told him to shut up. I think it’s an honor for me to be able to carry the flag for him. I called Danny up, of course, and said ‘Hey, dude, is it okay with you if I direct this?’ He said yeah, let’s go. I know Danny’s going to pull it off real well, too. He’s kind of like the show pony in this one.”
Wayne's World director Penelope Spheeris tells Screen Rant that she does not believe Queen's Brian May when he says he showed the movie to Freddie Mercury so Freddie could see Garth and Wayne jamming to ''Bohemian Rhapsody''. “I’ve heard this before, and my guess is it’s not true. I mean, I think the only person who really knows is Brian May, and we might be able to ask him. If I look at the timeframe between when Freddie passed away and when I finished the film, it’s really hard to believe somebody had access to a VHS and brought it and showed it to him. Besides that, he was very sick. Somebody’s going to have to prove it to me … somebody can make that up.”
Entertainment Tonight says Pete Davidson attended the Syracuse-Louisville college basketball game on Saturday. Syracuse fans booed him when he was placed on the Jumbotron because he trashed the city during a 2018 interview when he said; ‘’Dude, I was shooting this movie out in Syracuse. Syracuse, you know, it’s trash. Worse than Staten Island. The nicest hotel in Syracuse is, like, a Ramada.”
Kanye West claims Kim Kardashian believes he put a hit out on her. TMZ says he posted the following message, "NOW IM BEING ACCUSED OF PUTTING A HIT ON HER THESE IDEAS CAN ACTUALLY GET SOMEONE LOCKED UP THEY PLAY LIKE THAT WITH BLACK MENS LIVES WEATHER ITS GETTING THEM FREE OR GETTING THEM LOCKED UP IM NOT PLAYING ABOUT MY BLACK CHILDREN ANYMORE."
Shaquille O'Neal was recently talking on his podcast when he said gorillas, especially the ones at the Miami Zoo, are scared of him. "True story. I've been to every zoo in the world, and every time I go to the gorilla section, they look at me like, 'hey man, where your fur at?' For real. For real. That's how they look at me. They also look at me like, 'What am I doing in here and you out there?' And they always go crazy when they see me."
Ron Magill, the communications director for the Miami Zoo, says, "The gorilla gets intimated, and he looks at Shaq and thinks that Shaq is going to take away his girls, and he gets tight-lipped and tries to stand up and make himself look as big as possible. But at the end of the day, [the gorilla] backs off. He knows who's boss."
Super Bowl Sunday Pizza Survey
The American Pizza Community says 12.5 million pizzas will be eaten during the Super Bowl. Other findings:
- Domino's will sell 11 million slices of pizza on Super Bowl Sunday.
- Pizza Hut will sell 1.4 million pizzas on Super Bowl Sunday
Galentine's Day Party To Have Topless Male Servers
The Romford Recorder newspaper says a Hornchurch, England restaurant is hosting a Galentine's Day brunch on February 13th. The Onyx Restaurant and Bar will have a DJ, photographers and topless male servers. The event is expected to sell out
PERFECT DATE NIGHT … According to a new survey by care.com
Movies - 47%
Dinner [TIED] - 46%
Talking [TIED] - 46%
Dancing - 44%
Relaxing - 42%
Date Night Survey
A new survey by care.com reveals that 75% of couples say it was love at first sight when they met their partner. Other findings:
- 72% of people still get butterflies when they see their partner
- 79% of couples have recreated their first date
- 78% of parents have regular date nights to keep the love alive in their relationship
I am 34 and unlucky in love. I am seriously considering having one of my best friends become a sperm donor for me. I've always wanted children and think this may be the best route. I have two friends that would be great sperm donors. One is handsome and a jock while the other is nerdy, brainy and successful in business. I'm not sure which one I should choose. Both have many positive attributes and some negative ones. If you were me, which one would you choose?