- Business Insider says Pfizer will be supplying the United States with 200 million coronavirus vaccine doses two months earlier than expected. The extra doses are being extracted from vials that were not fully used.
- The NY Post says Martha Stewart is launching a line of cannabis products for dogs. The line includes oil drops and soft-baked chews
- An autographed Tom Brady rookie card was recently auctioned off for $555,988. The card is in near-perfect condition and is signed by Tom.
- The NY Post says Conor McGregor has been medically suspended for six months following his knockout at UFC 257. He won't be able to fight again until a doctor clears him in July.
- WLKY says the US Post Office is going to issue new Star Wars stamps this Spring. The stamps will feature pictures of IG-11, R2-D2, K-2SO, D-O, L3-37, BB-8, C-3PO, a GNK (or Gonk) power droid, 2-1B surgical droid and C1-10P, commonly known as Chopper."
- CNBC says the CiCi's Pizza chain has filed for bankruptcy. They owe between $50 million and $100 million.
- PR Newswire says Sweethearts Candies is imprinting several new romantic phrases on their chalky, heart-shaped candies for Valentine's Day. The new sayings include "AT LAST", "SUGAR SUGAR", "I'M YOURS" and "LUVME TENDR",
- Mashed magazine says Cheerios is celebrating Valentine's Day by selling heart-shaped Honey Nut Cheerios.
- Marketing Dive says Papa John's is celebrating the release of their new stuffed crust pizza by giving away a $32,500 stuffed chair. The chair has a motor and wheels that are controlled by a joystick that resembles a pizza slice. The chair also has a pizza table, a smartphone holder, an 18-cartridge garlic sauce dispenser and overly plush cushions.
Man Licks ATM Machines To Prove Coronavirus Is Not Real: The Daily Record says a man from Sheffield, England recently licked two ATM machines because he wanted to prove that the coronavirus is not real. The man Facebooked: "I've been going out everyday since lockdown, I licked two cash machines each and every button. If you people don't believe I will have to prove to you are all being lied to by a thieving government."
The police are investigating
Gabby Barrett tells Billboard Magazine that it was hard to get signed after being on 'American Idol'. “It was actually really hard to get a record deal after American Idol. I thought it might be easier, being on a platform that clearly people in the music industry are looking at, but nobody was wanting to sign.”
Ava Max tells Elite Daily that she loves doing weird photoshoots. "I think it's all about quirkiness and character and being not so serious. If you are going to be serious, do a crazy pose. I don't like things that have been done, so I don't like copying people. I know other people like to go with what "the trend" is, and I am not one of those people. I want to do something really original, every time."
Justin Bieber tells CelebBuzz.com that he didn't think he was actually going to be a musician. “Music was never something that I was going to do for a living. At 13 you’re not even thinking about that, you know? I was just playing for fun and uploading videos on YouTube because I wanted to show my family. ”
The Solar says Ed Sheeran has been brewing his own beer during the pandemic.A source tells the website, “Ed loves his beer – particularly his actual ales and craft beers.He is had just a few kits delivered and has been having enjoyable making his personal drinks.''
AJR's Ryan Met tells SongwriterUniverse.com that the band wanted to write songs that no one else was writing about. "When ‘I’m Ready’ took off, we made a conscious decision to write songs about subjects that most songwriters wouldn’t think about. We thought this could go very badly for us and make our tunes cheesy, but then again, maybe weird topics and perspectives on the world would be relatable to people. Our instincts there opened our music up to a large fan base who embraced that nonconformist approach. If we wrote love songs, they would be in competition with a million others, and trying to write one better than Adele would be impossible, so why not just find our own lane and cover things that no one else is writing about?”
UDiscover Music says The Weeknd has released a greatest hits compilation called "The Highlights." It features 18 songs. The Highlights tracklist:
1. Save Your Tears 2. Blinding Lights 3. In Your Eyes 4. Can’t Feel My Face 5. I Feel It Coming Feat. Daft Punk 6. Starboy Feat. Daft Punk 7. Pray For Me Feat. Kendrick Lamar 8. Heartless 9. Often 10. The Hills 11. Call Out My Name 12. Die For You 13. Earned It 14. Love Me Harder (Ariana Grande and The Weeknd) 15. Acquainted 16. Wicked Games 17. The Morning 18. After Hours
Complex magazine says Fast and the Furious star Ludacris recently had his Mercedes-Benz stolen at an ATM in Atlanta. The rapper left his car running while he was getting cash. The thief jumped in and took off. Ludacris did not see him. Cops used a tracking device to find the Benz in a parking garage. It was returned to Ludacris.
TMZ says Lori Loughlin's husband, Mossimo, has been denied an early release from prison. The website says he and his lawyers did not give enough compelling reasons for him to serve the rest of his sentence at home. Mossimo claims he is stressed from spending so much time in solitary confinement due to the coronavirus
Entertainment Tonight says Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom have put their wedding plans on hold. A source tells the TV show, "They’ve put wedding planning on the back burner and there’s been no discussion of a new wedding date at the moment. They don’t want to put any pressure on themselves about it. When they were initially planning their wedding, there was a lot of stress and tension, but now that things are so great between them, they have the mentality of 'if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.' He’s really focused on Daisy and making her his priority. Perry is getting ready to get back into work full swing, but will definitely do it at a slower pace than before. She absolutely loves being a mom and that’s her #1 commitment.''
Mickey magazine, citing Us Weekly Magazine, claims Brad Pitt's former girlfriend, Nicole Poturalski, may be pregnant. A source tells the news outlets, “If Nicole is pregnant, there’s a chance it could be Brad’s baby. He was obviously in France with her through late August, which would put her around the five-month mark. Obviously, Brad and Nicole haven’t confirmed if she is or isn’t expecting. But there’s certainly a lot of buzz about the possibility.''
OK! magazine claims Jason Sudeikis has forbid Harry Styles from meeting his children. A source tells the magazine that Jason is still in love with Olivia Wilde. ''He’s in a world of pain. He still loves Olivia deeply. He’s hoping this thing with Harry is just a phase. So, until Olivia proves that her new relationship is serious, Jason’s made it clear to her that Harry bonding with their children is strictly off-limits.''
The NY Post says Shaquille O'Neal has sold his Orlando mega mansion for $16.5 million. He was originally asking $28.5 million. The mansion has 12 bedrooms, a basketball court, a cigar bar, a home theater, three fireplaces, a lakefront office, a tiki-style cabana, a private dock and a wine storage room
Dax Shepard has told his daughters not to tell anyone that their mother, Kristen Bell, is Anna from Frozen. Scary Mommy quotes him as saying, “I had to tell my daughters, I’m like, you cannot tell anyone in this thing that your mom is Princess Anna. And I know you’re proud, and you should be able to say that, but I’m just warning you that will probably make other kids jealous and they won’t know how to handle that feeling.”
The Irish Mirror says Ben Affleck is going to take a break from dating because of his break-up to Ana de Armas. A source tells the newspaper, “Ben’s friends want him to take a break from dating, work on himself and stop rushing into romances. He jumps head-first into these very intense relationships and gives them his all, but then they all implode as soon as the honeymoon’s over. Even Ben accepts he would be better off being single for a while.”
A new survey by LendingTree reveals that 80% of people plan to splurge on shopping and social activities once they've been vaccinated. Other findings:
- top splurges include ... travel, dining in a fine restaurant, movies and concerts.
- 15% of people will not change their activities after getting vaccinated because they do not feel financially secure