- The Wrap says The Late Late Show with James Corden is on hiatus because James has the Coronavirus. The show is expected to return on January 18th
- The NY Post says Today Show host Hoda Kotb has tested positive for the coronavirus. She said she is feeling well
- Uproxx says Britney Spears posted naked selfies yesterday on Instagram. She captioned the shots with: ''Free woman energy has never felt better''
- A new study by the podcast Game of Roses reveals that kissing on night #1 of "The Bachelor" gives you a 95% chance of getting a rose
- MarketWatch says Taco Bell is rolling out a taco subscription service. The Taco Lover's Pass costs $10 a month and allows subscribers to get one taco a day.
- KSBY says Reese's is celebrating Valentine's Day with pink chocolate peanut butter cups and heart-shaped peanut butter cups
- The Verge says BMW is producing new cars with a 31-inch display in the back seat. The screen runs Amazon's Fire system and has a resolution of 8K
Parent Breaks Ref's Nose And Cheekbone Because He Dislikes Call: The NY Post says a Seattle, Washington father has been arrested for breaking a grade school referee's nose. Mark McLaughlin stormed the court during a basketball game because he disagreed with a call. He hit the 72 year old referee from behind before the referee face-planted and broke his nose and cheekbone. Mark has plead not guilty to assault. He is 6-foot-6 and weighs 215 pounds. Mark played college basketball and had an on-court altercation with a teammate.
Survey: "Have you ever witnessed outrageously poor sportsmanship or behavior by a Little League parent, cheer mom or momager? If so, what happene
CBC News says Slices Pizza, in Windsor, Ontario, Canada, has created a pizza in honor of the late Betty White. Sales from the Golden Girl Pizza are going to benefit a local Humane Society. The pizza is topped with grilled chicken, artichoke hearts, red peppers, pesto, mozzarella and feta cheese.
OK! magazine says Ben Affleck allegedly dislikes it when people say Jennifer Lopez controls him. A source tells the magazine, "That would be his idea of hell. He didn't come into this relationship with any intention of being like Alex Rodriguez and letting Jennifer call the shots in decisions they make as couple."
Lori Loughlin's daughter, Olivia Jade, says the biggest misconception about her is that she was not a good student because her parents tried to use bribes to get her into USC. ET quotes her as saying, “There’s all these rumors floating around about my grades — ‘She clearly didn’t work hard. She must have failed school.’ I don’t even think I’ve ever said this publicly, but in high school I had straight A’s and I worked really hard at school.”
Spider-Man star Tom Holland tells Total Film magazine that he once met with the producers of James Bond to pitch a new Bond story. "I had a meeting, after or during Spider-Man 2 [Far From Home], with Sony to pitch this idea of a young Bond film that I’d come up with. It was the origin story of James Bond. It didn’t really make sense. It didn’t work. It was the dream of a young kid, and I don’t think the Bond estate were particularly interested.''
The Robb Report says David Spade is selling his Beverly Hills home for $20 million. It has four bedrooms, 20 foot ceilings, a pool, city views, a hot tub and a tennis court
Courthouse News says London's Royal Botanic Gardens has named a new tree species after Leonardo DiCaprio. The Uvariopsis dicaprio, aka Leonardo 'Tree' Caprio, is an evergreen with large yellow and green flowers that is found in the forest. The tree is endangered.
Michael Jackson's daughter Paris, tells Variety magazine that she wants to star in a new Marvel film. “I want to be a superhero or a supervillain. I grew up reading the comics with my brothers. Every time a new Marvel film comes out, we go as a family to watch it… they haven’t let anyone down since 2009.”
OK! magazine says Nicolas Cage and his wife, Riko, are expecting a child together. This will be Nicholas' third kid. He is 57 while Riko is 27.
Brobible says Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson threatened the Cookie Monster yesterday after Elmo tweeted; ''Has anybody ever seen a rock eat a cookie? Elmo is just curious.''
The Rock responded ...
Yes, my friend.
This Rock devours cookies.
All kinds of cookies
I’ll introduce you to #CheatMeals and it’ll change your life.
Tell Cookie Monster to move it over, cuz I’m coming to Sesame Street to kick a** and eat cookies.
And I’m almost all outta cookies.
Male Attractiveness Survey
A new survey by Superdrug reveals that the average man rates themselves a 5.9 out of 10 when it comes to attractiveness. Other findings:
- 42% of men say they are happy with the way they look
- 27% of men say they get self-conscious when they compare themselves to other men on social media.
- 56% of men feel pressure to have a superhero-type body
- 60% of men feel pressure to have a great set of abs.
- 20% of men think women like a good butt
Cadillac Unveils Date Car With Loveseat
The Daily Mail says Cadillac debuted a new concept car for lovers at the Consumer Electronics Show this week. The autonomous vehicle seats two passengers in a cocoon-like loveseat. The dashboard screen allows them to select themed experiences for their drive. The car is intended to create a more "intimate" feeling while traveling.
Healthiest Cities in America … According to a new survey by Mindbody based on exercise, stress, smoking, alcohol and other factors
Los Angeles, CA
San Diego, CA
San Francisco, CA
San Jose, CA
Least Healthiest Cities in America … According to a new survey by Mindbody based on exercise, stress, smoking, alcohol and other factors
10 Memphis, TN
9 El Paso, TX
8 Omaha, NE
7 Milwaukee, WI
6 Portland, OR
5 Louisville, KY
4 Oklahoma City, OK
3 Indianapolis, IN
2 Fresno, CA
1 Tulsa, OK
My 11 year-old son was acting weird yesterday so I sat him down and questioned him. He cracked and told me he cheated on an exam. I was furious. I sent him to his room without dinner. I am thinking about having him tell his teacher what he did. I also know without a passing grade he could fail the class. What do I do? He has promised to never cheat again. Should I let it go? What kind of parent am I if I do this?