- CBS says 4.2 million Americans have been vaccinated. There are currently 13 million coronavirus vaccine doses available.
- NBC and The Wrap say Larry King has been moved out of intensive care as he continues to battle the coronavirus. He's been hospitalized since late December
- NBC says the NCAA has announced that they are going to play all 67 March Madness basketball games in the Indianapolis area because of the coronavirus.The games will take place at Bankers Life Fieldhouse, Hinkle Fieldhouse, Indiana Farmers Coliseum, Mackey Arena at Purdue and Assembly Hall in Bloomington
- Fox News says tomorrow's Powerball jackpot is worth $410 million. The jackpot was last won on September 16th, 2020. There have been 31 drawings in a row without a grand prize winner.
- The NY Post says Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen have sold their New York City condo for $37 million. The couple is building a Miami mansion from the ground up.
- The Takeout says Dunkin Donuts is selling Extra Charged Coffee. It has 20% more caffeine than their regular coffee drinks.
- Brand Eating magazine says McDonald's restaurants in Italy are now selling chocolate salami.
- NBC says McDonald's is launching three new chicken sandwiches on February 24th called the Crispy Chicken Sandwich, the Spicy Chicken Sandwich and the Deluxe Chicken Sandwich.
Johnson & Johnson's Coronavirus Vaccine Almost Ready: NBC says Johnson & Johnson's new coronavirus vaccine is almost ready. They are planning to seek emergency use authorization from the FDA. The single-dose vaccine does not require ultra cold storage like Pfizer's shots. The vaccine is expected to be ready by the end of January
Booze Bad For Coronavirus Vaccine: A new study by the University of Manchester reveals drinking alcohol can reduce the effectiveness of the coronavirus vaccine. Researchers say drinking three glasses of wine cuts levels of white blood cells in half.
Researcher Sheena Cruikshank says, “You need to have your immune system working tip-top to have a good response to the vaccine, so if you’re drinking the night before, or shortly afterward, that’s not going to help,”
The Hockey Writers say the Los Angeles Kings have removed a Taylor Swift banner from the Staples Center because their fans think it is cursed. The Kings have been covering the banner since October 2019. They have not had any playoff success since Taylor's banner was hung on August 21, 2015.
Refinery29.com says Sam Smith has a pep talk every morning. They quote Sam as saying, "Every morning, you’re just like 'Hello, I'm gonna look after you. You're my friend.' We're all flowers, right? We're all watering ourselves and keeping ourselves fresh so we can grow tall and strong."
Elite Daily says reports Justin Bieber is studying to become a minister at the Hillsong Church are false. He posted: “This is fake news...and BTW Hillsong is not my church.”
The NY Post says Rihanna was recently spotted wearing a $1,860 pair of high heels. Her boyfriend, A$AP Rocky, designed the heels.
Hollywoodlife.com claims Olivia Wilde is dating pop star Harry Styles. The two held hands at a wedding in San Ysidro, California. Only 16 people attended the wedding. Harry brought Olivia as his 'plus one'. The two are starring in a new movie together called "Don't Worry Darling." A source tells People magazine, "They were affectionate around their friends, held hands and looked very happy. They have dated for a few weeks."
Olivia is 36 while Harry is 26.
One Direction released a song in 2015 called ''Olivia''. Harry sang, “I live for you, I long for you, Olivia / I’ve been idolizing the light in your eyes, Olivia / I live for you, I long for you, Olivia / Don’t let me go, don’t let me go” and “When you go and I’m alone / You live in my imagination / The summertime and butterflies / All belong to your creation / I love you, it’s all I do, I love you.”
Former American Idol contestant William Hung recently did an interview with Talent Recap in order to respond to Joe Rogan calling him 'mentally challenged.' William says he is not mentally challenged and will never apologize for his American Idol audition. He says he still has fans from the show.
PR Newswire says Jennifer Lopez launched J-Lo Beauty yesterday. She is selling cleansers, face masks, hydrating creams, moisturizers, eye creams, bronzers and dietary supplements.
We Got This Covered says Tom Holland allegedly wants to make an R-rated Spider-Man movie. A source tells the website, “Holland wants in on an R rated Deadpool and SUPMC movies in which he can act more freely like swearing and stuff.”
Hollywoodlife.com claims Kanye West and Kim Kardashian are currently spending time apart. A source tells the site, “Kanye is taking time and space to work on himself and is spending a lot of his time in Wyoming. It sounds like he has no plans to return to LA anytime soon, at least not full-time, but Kim is OK with that. He has an amazing support system around him which does help put Kim at ease. He’s in a better place when he’s there and Kim needs to be in LA and wants the kids with her. She does her best to keep their lives normal. They communicate daily and he’s in touch often on FaceTime and also the phone with the kids. Right now, Kanye is focusing on Kanye while Kim holds down everything in LA and keeps the kids’ lives normal.''
Hulk Hogan tells ESPN that he and Chris Hemsworth have talked about Chris playing him in a new biopic. ''We did talk on the phone when he decided to do the movie, and he said he wanted to be around me as much as he can to study me and see what makes me tick. And I was like, 'Brother, you're going to be surprised.' [Laughs] He's a lot taller than I thought he was, around 6-foot-3 or 6-foot-4. He's in crazy shape. I keep on telling him that the only problem is that he's not really good-looking enough to play me in a movie."
CBS says Tanya Roberts, who played a Bond Girl in 'A View To A Kill' and later played Midge Pinciotti on "That 70's Show'', was not dead as of last night. She was hospitalized after falling at her home. On Sunday, reports surfaced that she had died. Tanya's publicist, Mike Pingel, claims her husband told him that she slipped away. Tanya is reportedly in poor condition.
Hollywoodlife.com claims "That 70's Show'' star Topher Grace tweeted: "I was so sad to hear that Tanya Roberts has passed away. She was a Bond girl, one of Charlie’s Angels, and truly a delightful person to work with. I had never acted before and, to be honest, a little nervous around her. But she couldn’t have been kinder. We’ll miss you Midge."
Ashton Kutcher responded: "yo bro she's not dead"
Life & Style Weekly Magazine says Emma Stone is pregnant and expecting her first child with Dave McCary. A source tells the magazine, “She seems very happy and very excited about becoming a mother — she’s constantly oohing and cooing. She looks great, she looks healthy, she’s glowing. She’s been keeping up with friends and work lately, she’s always staying active and gets her daily exercise in.”
Top 10 Worries About Returning To Work … According to a new survey of 1000 people by the incontinence product brand TENA
1. Leaving your baby/child with someone else (54%)
2. Juggling childcare (48%)
3. Fitting back into your job and knowing the role (41%)
4. Paying for childcare (38%)
5. Having to be more organized to get everything ready for work/ nursery/ school in the morning (38%)
6. Having to take time off work when your baby/ child is ill (37%)
7. Dealing with changes that happened with your job/ company while you were away (33%)
8. Fitting back into the team when your life had changed so much (29%)
9. Colleagues not understanding the pressures of having a child (23%)
10. Not being able to work late/ come in early when everyone else does (23%)