Today's Best of Calls:
- ESPN says Reba McEntire, Post Malone, and Andra Day will perform at the Super Bowl. Reba will sing the National Anthem, while Post will perform "America the Beautiful." Andra will croon "Lift Every Voice and Sing." The Big Game takes place on February 11th
- ABC says Burt's Bees and Hidden Valley Ranch’s new line of lip balms sold out in one day. Flavors include Hidden Valley Ranch, Buffalo Sauce, Crunchy Celery, and Fresh Carrot
- The Nottingham Post says Kellogg's is now making Chocolate Corn Flakes. The flakes are coated in chocolate and can be eaten alone as a snack or with milk
- The Sun says Britney Spears recently stripped naked on a beach in French Polynesia. She used diamond emojis to cover her privates.
- Autoblog says the Dubai Police are now using Lamborghini sports cars as patrol cars. Lamborghini has customized the police cars with LED lights, sirens, gun boxes, defibrillators and LED message screens.
People Magazine says Tate McRae and The Kid LAROI were seen having dinner together at a restaurant in Los Angeles. This comes after the two musicians were spotted vacationing in Mexico earlier this month. Neither McRae nor LAROI have responded to requests for comment.
Koimoi says Selena Gomez wants to start a family with Benny Blanco and is already being called his "wife." A source says, Selena is convinced she’s found her soul mate and doesn’t see any reason to wait to seal the deal. He’s already calling her his wife and asking her what kind of ring she wants. It’s serious.”
Olivia Rodrigo tells TheFace.com that she loves being vulnerable with her music.“I love writing about all these vulnerable things. It’s my favourite thing to do, and I’ve never had a hard time doing it, because no one ever made me feel ashamed for showing my feelings. Being such a young actor, I was always encouraged to be hyper-emotional and expressive. My parents were always great about that, which meant I was able to write emotionally, without ever being afraid to explore those parts of myself.”
Miley Cyrus tells Elle magazine that she doesn't think there's anything wrong with being a wild child. “I think your 20's are the time to explore and try new things and discover who you are. If that means getting a little wild, I say go for it. As long as you don't go too wild. There are limits. Like don't go rob a bank or something. (Laughs)"
Dua Lipa tells Rolling Stone magazine that she's learning a lot about herself. “I’m being thrown into learning lessons of resilience. Lessons of maybe not having to be so strong all the time and being OK with that. I’m learning so much about myself lately. It's so amazing. It's like being introduced to your true self. It's scary and exciting at the same time.”
PEOPLE Magazine says Travis Kelce wants to pursue acting and hosting after he retires from the NFL. A source says, "He's really enjoyed hosting, and after he retires, he wants to lean into acting and hosting. He had a blast at SNL. He is super fun, very funny and outgoing. Travis is the life of the party, always. He makes you feel like the most special person in the room when you're around him. It doesn't matter who you are."
People magazine says fans believe Travis Kelce is set to star in Pringles' Super Bowl ad. Pringles teased the ad on Instagram with a split photo of a mystery celebrity sporting a handlebar mustache. Fans are guessing that it's Kelce due to his reputation for having a strong mustache game and his previous appearances in commercials.
PageSix says Kim Kardashian's Skims brand has introduced a new line of edible underwear just in time for Valentine's Day. The lingerie brand is launching a fully edible candy bra and thong, priced at $34 and $24 respectively. The sugary skivvies are adorned with candy hearts
Billboard Magazine says Madonna is facing a federal class action lawsuit for starting three New York City concerts later than scheduled. Ticket buyers claim that the delay caused harm because they "had to get up early to go to work" the next day. The lawsuit alleges breach of contract, false advertising, and other forms of wrongdoing.
The Daily Mail says Pauly Shore is hopeful that Richard Simmons will support his planned biopic after publicly disavowing the movie. He says, “Every day is a different day, you never know what he's going to say the next day. I love Richard. If you know anything about me, I don't come from a vindictive place. People miss me and they miss him.’’
In Touch Weekly says Will and Jada Pinkett Smith are allegedly facing financial difficulties. Their production company, Westbrook, suffered a setback when a potential deal to sell it for $1 billion fell through. The aftermath of Will's physical altercation at the Academy Awards and Jada's explosive book have negatively impacted their income and revenue.
The News International says Blake Shelton is struggling to fulfill his New Year's resolution to cut back on drinking. A source says, “Blake can get mighty grumpy when he can’t have what he wants. Blake is 47 now, and at that age, drinking takes more of a toll on the body than it used to. Cutting out the beer will definitely help him keep his weight in check. And overall, it’ll make him feel better.’’
In Touch Weekly claims Jennifer Lopez believes that a fourth divorce would be humiliating for her. A source says she truly believes that Ben Affleck is the love of her life. “Not only would a fourth divorce be utterly humiliating for her, but she truly believes Ben is the love of her life. All in all, their families have blended beautifully, and their kids have become close. It’s their first year of marriage, and they have a lot to figure out, but they are both trying.’’
Top 10 Greatest Movie Heroes of All Time ... According to a new survey by Hasbro
1. James Bond
2. Harry Potter
4. Indiana Jones
5. Iron Man
7. John McClane
8. Captain America
9. John Wick
10. Marty McFly
Top Dating Deal Breakers … According to a new survey by The Matchmaking Company.
mismatched bios (21%)
lack of shared interests (20%)
Biggest Driving Turn-Offs ... According to a new survey by Circuit.com
road rage ... 73%
texting while driving ... 73%
using social media while driving ... 69%
tailgating ... 60%
excessive honking ... 40%
speeding ... 40%
not using turn signal ... 34%
talking on the phone while driving ... 25%
slow driving ... 17%
A new study by Beyond reveals that 30% of employees avoid the office because of their boss. Other findings:
- 67% of workers say the rising cost-of-living has made them want to work remotely for cost-savings reasons
- 54% of workers would go into the office more if it was closer to their home
- 30% of workers would go into their workplace more often if their boss was not there
Top 10 Breakfast Foods That Boost Metabolism ... According to a new article by Best Life
1. Oatmeal: Rich in soluble fiber, helps stabilize blood sugar and keeps you feeling full.
2. Berries: Packed with antioxidants and fiber, regulate blood sugar and provide sustained energy.
3. Eggs: High-protein food that enhances the thermic effect of food and keeps you feeling full.
4. Greek yogurt: Great source of protein and gut-friendly probiotics, promotes calorie burning and supports healthy digestion.
5. Chia seeds: Loaded with fiber and omega-3 fatty acids, keep you feeling full and boost calorie burning.
6. Nuts: Rich in healthy fats and protein, satiating and contain minerals like magnesium crucial for metabolism.
7. Herbs and spices: Chili peppers contain capsaicin that boosts calorie burning and metabolic rate.
8. Green tea: Contains a compound that stimulates thermogenesis and fat burning.
9. Beans and legumes: High in fiber and plant-based protein, aids in weight loss and promotes feeling of fullness.
10. Protein-rich smoothies: Nutrient-dense meal that contributes to increased metabolism and energy levels.
I am 50 while my husband is 40. We have decided to try and have a child. My doctor says I'm healthy enough and have a great chance to conceive. My first husband and I couldn't have kids because he had problems. Everyone is mad at me. They say I'm too old to have a child. If I'm healthy enough why not? They say I'll be 60 when the child is 10 and that's just wrong. My family says I'm being selfish. Am I? What do you think about a woman having a child at 50? Is it wrong? My family is making me second guess my decision.