- Business Insider says Joe Biden tested negative for the coronavirus twice over the weekend
- The Wrap says 7.7 million people watched the season premiere of ''Saturday Night Live'' on Saturday. It was the most-watched season premiere since 2016.
- ABC says the Eiffel Tower has replaced its regular lights with pink lights to raise awareness of Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
- ABC says people around the country are once again selling blue Halloween pumpkins in order to raise money for local police K-9 units.
- Deadline Hollywood says the release of the new James Bond movie, "No Time To Die", has been postponed to Easter Weekend 2021 because of the coronavirus
- Screen Rant says Netflix has ordered a fourth season of The Karate Kid spin-off ''Cobra Kai.''
- The Hollywood Patch says the NFL's first female coach, Dr. Jen Welter, is going to be featured on a Lay's potato chip bag. She is part of their new Smiles campaign. Proceeds from the chips will benefit Operation Smile, which helps pay for surgeries for people with cleft lips
Mickey magazine, citing The National Enquirer, claims Kelly Clarkson allegedly wants to date Keanu Reeves. A source tells the news outlets, “Kelly may have taken her advice a little too literally. She had her childhood crush Keanu Reeves on the show and was drooling over him. If Keanu has a shred of interest, she’ll be the happiest woman in the world. Though she knows it’s probably wishful thinking. Now, she’s on the prowl asking her new bestie about how she can dive back into the dating pool.''
Dolly Parton tells Radio 5 Live that she is in talks to pose for Playboy. Dolly will turn 75 in January. She says, 'Yeah, I just might do it, if I can do it in good taste and they want it [and] we'll do it along with a really good interview inside. So, yeah, we've talked about it.'' Dolly also says her chest is insured for $600,000.
Totally the Bomb says Starbucks has added a Cobra Kai Frappuccino to their secret menu. It's made with a grande mocha Frappe base, cinnamon dolce syrup, strawberry puree, caramel crunch topping and whipped cream.
WNBC says Ghostbusters star Rick Moranis was recently attacked by an unidentified man while walking in New York City's Central Park. The attacker sucker-punched him as he fell to the ground. Rick went to the hospital before filing a police report. Cops have posted surveillance video in hopes someone will identify the sucker puncher
Ryan Reynolds, who starred in a commercial earlier this year with Rick, posted: ''Should have known not to subject Rick to the year 2020. Glad to hear he’s okay.''
Tom Cruise is filming Mission Impossible 7 in Norway. He and the crew were sitting atop a speeding train when several men drove next to them on a highway. Tom waved to the men as they went wild
We Got This Covered says executives at Paramount Pictures allegedly want The Rock to star in one of the Transformers movies that is currently in development. The Rock says he'd like to return for another GI Joe movie.