Today's Fonseca Show Best Calls:
Entertainment Tonight says "Barbie" recently became Warner Bros’ highest-grossing film in North America beating "The Dark Knight". ‘’Barbie’’ has earned $537.5 million while ‘’The Dark Knight’’ earned $533 million. ‘’Barbie’’ has earned over $1.19 billion worldwide.
- The New York Post says Spam is sending food to Hawaiian residents affected by the devastating Maui wildfires. The canned meat became popular on the island during World War II. It is a local staple.
- A new study posted by Fortune Magazine reveals that 54% of millennials are experiencing financial anxiety. The Millennials are suffering from high debt, economic turbulence, and inflation. Only 20% of baby boomers are depressed about their financial situation
Luke Combs tells Billboard magazine that he loves hanging around the house. "I used to always want to go out and do something when I'm home. I would go hunting, take the family to the beach, just something to get out of the house. Now I'm almost at that point where I collapse into my chair the second I get into the house. Maybe I am getting old. (Laughs)"
The Daily Express says Nick Jonas recently fell through a hole on stage during a Jonas Brothers concert in Boston. The fall happened while the brothers were performing their hit song ‘’Sail Away’’. Nick quickly recovered and continued the performance as if nothing happened.
Taylor Swift tells Variety magazine that no love is perfect. "I'm convinced no love story has ever been or ever will be perfect. There will always be tiny things your partner does that annoys you. If you say your relationship is perfect, you just haven't found out that your partner snores or that they collect bugs or something."
Dua Lipa tells the BBC that working out with other people helps to motivate her."Whether it's on Zoom, doing a workout with my friend Ella in L.A. or with my best friend, Bunny, who comes over to train me on days when I'm feeling super lazy and need someone to get me motivated, I always prefer working out with a partner. They can get me moving if I'm feeling lazy and make sure I don't push myself too hard."
The Weeknd tells Interview magazine that he doesn't mind being known as "The Nice Canadian rapper". “I've had people who haven't even heard my music call me a nice guy because I'm Canadian. I really don't mind that because I really am a nice guy. I don't know if being Canadian helps, but there's worse things to be known as than being nice.”
The Daily Mail says Britney Spears and Sam Asghari recently split after one year of marriage. The breakup happened after Sam confronted Britney about cheating. Sam has reportedly moved out of their home. A source tells the newspaper, "It's only a matter of time before Sam files for divorce." The Daily Mail says Britney has hired Kim Kardashian and Kevin Costner's divorce attorney, Laura Wasser
Page Six says Sam Asghari is allegedly asking Britney Spears for more money than he is entitled to according to their prenup. Sam is threatening to release embarrassing information about Britney if he is not paid. A source tells the newspaper, “Sam is attempting to negotiate concessions beyond his prenup and threatening to go public with extraordinarily embarrassing information about Britney unless he gets paid. So that’s what Sam is focused on. It's blackmail and it'll never happen."
TMSPN says Scottie Pippen's ex-wife, Larsa Pippen, may be married to Michael Jordan's son, Marcus. She was seen wearing a wedding ring and using the name Larsa Pippen-Jordan on a vacation that looked like a honeymoon. A source tells the website, "Larsa informed the producers of Real Housewives of Miami that she and Marcus got married."
Geo TV says Ben Affleck allegedly wants to go on a double date with his ex-wife, Jennifer Garner and her boyfriend, John Miller. Ben thinks the date would be good for co-parenting their kids. A source tells the site, "Ben gets on great with John and has suggested couples' date nights to him and Jen, which they are both down with. But J-Lo turns it down flat every time. Ben doesn't understand why J-Lo won't give Jennifer and John a chance - he thinks it would be a lot of fun and great for the kids."
Entertainment Tonight says Kelly Ripa recently talked about retiring from her talk show. She tells The Purist, "I think the risk-averse quality I have is probably the reason I stayed with the same job for so long. Other offers come along, but I like to stick with what I know. I am very steadfast in everything I do, and so when you have me, you have me for life. Having said that, I don't intend to work at this job for the rest of my life. I do talk about retirement with great interest, but right now I'm very happy, especially working with Mark."
The Daily Mail says Sandra Bullock is heartbroken over the recent lawsuit filed by Michael Oher against the family from The Blind Side movie. Oher claims the family lied about adopting him and prevented him from making money from the film. Bullock, who won an Oscar for her role in the movie, is allegedly upset that the film's wholesome image has been tainted by these allegations. A source tells the newspaper "Now people won't watch it and if they do, they will have a completely different reaction to its original intention. There was so much hard work put into the film that they all thought was the truth and now that has been questioned, it just upsets Sandra to no end that a time in her life that was so special, is now shadowed with a completely different perspective."
AceShowbiz says Kevin Costner is allegedly frustrated with his estranged wife, Christine Baumgartner, because he believes she is deliberately dragging out their divorce proceedings. They have been arguing about finances, child support, and their family home. A source tells the site, "Christine has only thrown roadblock after roadblock up in an unjustified effort to avoid answering this discovery."
The Daily Mail says Cher recently saved a bear, named Masha, from a Ukrainian zoo. Her wildlife foundation also rescued lions, a tiger, and a panther. Masha was taken to a sanctuary in Romania. A source tells the newspaper, "For the first time in her life, Masha saw another brown bear as she took her first steps into her new safe space."
Top 10 Greatest Rock Lead Singers of All Time... According to a new article by Billboard
1. Mick Jagger (The Rolling Stones)
2. Stevie Nicks (Fleetwood Mac)
3. Freddie Mercury (Queen)
4. Robert Plant (Led Zeppelin)
5. Kurt Cobain (Nirvana)
6. David Byrne (Talking Heads)
7. Debbie Harry (Blondie)
8. George Clinton (Parliament/Funkadelic)
9. Bono (U2)
10. Axl Rose (Guns N' Roses)
Top 10 Secrets To A Nice-Smelling Bedroom... According to a new article by Yahoo Lifestyle
1. Wash your bedding regularly
2. Allow for proper ventilation
3. Clean your bedroom thoroughly and frequently
4. Address dampness and humidity issues
5. Eliminate odors at their source
6. Use air purifiers or dehumidifiers
7. Incorporate essential oils into your cleaning routine
8. Invest in a good-quality mattress and pillows
9. Store dirty laundry in well-ventilated containers or areas
10. Keep trash cans clean and empty them regularly
Top 10 Annoying Things Women Wish Men Would Stop Doing... According to a new article by Max My Money
1. Stop Peeing on the Seat and Floor
2. Stop Pretending You Don't Know How To Do Housework
3. Stop Treating Women Like They're a Different Species
4. Stop Following Your Friends
5. Stop Being Condescending
6. Stop Telling Me to Smile
7. Stop Ignoring Boundaries
8. Stop Complaining about Condoms
9. Stop Lying about their Intentions
10. Learn to Take Rejection Gracefully
Top 10 Guilty Pleasures People Keep Under Wraps ... According to a new article by Max My Money
1. Sleep In
2. Listening to a Song on Repeat
3. Facebook and Instagram Scrolling
4. Eating Weird Food Combinations
5. Working In Bed
6. Picking Up Mini Soaps and Shampoo
7. Singing Along to the Music
8. No item was given in the source.
9. No item was given in the source.
10. No item was given in the source.
A new survey by BetMGM reveals that Iowans have the best poker faces in America. Other findings:
- 24% of people lie about reasons for not seeing people
- 21% of people say they lie about how they feel
- 26% of people admit to lying most often to their friends
- 46% of people believe avoiding eye contact is the biggest tell tale sign of a liar
Many of my friends and family members are in their mid to late twenties and are having their first babies. My co-workers and I had a discussion at lunch yesterday about whether or not it's okay to tell someone they have an ugly baby. Not all babies are created equally. In fact, many aren't very good looking. Should I be honest if someone asks what I think of their child or should I lie and be politically correct and say they have a beautiful baby? I don't have kids, but I would think honesty is the best policy.