- A new survey by Wallet Hub reveals that over 13 million pints of Guinness beer were downed on St Patrick's Day. That's equal to 1.6 million gallons of beer or nearly two and a half Olympic size swimming pools. The average person downed 4.2 drinks on St Patrick's Day.
- The Richest says Jon Ham allegedly spent $422,000 on his fiance Anna Osceola's engagement ring. The ring has a six carat emerald cut diamond in a solitaire setting.
- Giant Freakin Robot says Sasha Baron Cohen, aka Borat, is allegedly joining the Marvel Cinematic Universe. The website says he is most likely going to play Mephisto in the upcoming Disney+ series ''Ironheart''.
- World of Reel says ''Avatar 3'' is nine hours long. The film is going to be edited for it's theatrical release. The nine-hour cut could be released on Disney+ as a limited series
- Brand Eating says Ben & Jerry's has a new flavor called Chocolate Mousse Pie.The chocolate ice cream is swirled with chocolate cookies and chocolate mousse.
- Van Leeuwen is out with a new ice cream flavor called Idaho Malted Milkshake and Fries. The French vanilla ice cream is infused with crunchy French fries that have been coated in garlic and onion. The ice cream is available for a limited time
- The Krazy Koupon Lady says McDonald's will unveil their new and improved Strawberry Shortcake McFlurry on April 3rd.
- The NY Post says the price of McDonald's Big Mac sandwiches is skyrocketing.They now cost an average of $5.15 or 22% more than four years ago. Mississippi has the cheapest Big Mac's at $3.91 while Hawaii has the most expensive at $5.31.
Hooray for Hollywood: Here are this past weekend's box office results.
1. “Shazam! Fury of the Gods,” $30.5 million. (CINEMA SCOOP .. The film cost $125 million to produce. It earned $30 million overseas)
2. “Scream VI,” $17.5 million.
3. “Creed III,” $15.4 million.
4. “65,” $5.8 million.
5. “Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania,” $4.1 million.
6. “Cocaine Bear,” $3.9 million.
7. “Jesus Revolution,” $3.5 million.
8. “Champions,” $3 million.
9. “Avatar: The Way of Water,” $1.9 million.
10. “Puss in Boots: The Last Wish,” $1.5 million.
Cereal Prices Are Soaring: NBC says cereal prices are skyrocketing because of soaring grain and sugar prices. The grain prices are rising because of the war between Russia and the Ukraine. Ukraine is a major grain producer. The average price for a box of Raisin Bran is now $6.79. Generic Raisin Bran costs $2.79
Newser says Taylor Swift kicked off her world tour in Glendale, Arizona over the weekend. Her concerts lasted longer than three hours. She performed 44 songs during her set
Taylor Swift tells NPR.org that she's not afraid to tell her haters that they don't bother her. "I really want to kind of take back the narrative, to show everyone I have more of a sense of humor about people who kind of get under my skin — and not let them get under my skin. Hate me all you want. The people who love me outweigh you 1,000-1.”
Lady Gaga tells Billboard magazine that she doesn't feel she has to shock people anymore. “I used to enjoy shocking people so that they would listen to my music. Now I think the most shocking thing that I could possibly do is be completely vulnerable and honest with you about my life, what I’ve been through, the struggles that I’ve seen and been a part of, and share that with the world so that I can help other people who are suffering. That's the kind of shocking I'm going for now."
Sam Smith tells GQ magazine that he loves pieces of jewelry with secret meanings. “I like having pieces of jewellery that have little things inscribed on them only I know about. It feels so romantic! It's like I have a secret in plain sight only I know about.”
Radar Online claims Justin and Haley Bieber are having marital issues. A source tells the website, “They got married very young and didn’t know what they were getting into. That much was obvious. And it’s been up and down ever since.”
Lizzo tells NPR.org that she nearly burned herself out in college. “I was going to to study flute at the Paris Conservatory. And I was going to really just, you know, wait in line for that first chair. I saw a life of Concert Black and Boston Pops and traveling the world. I think the pressure of those two worlds kind of got to me. Because I was waking up every morning at like 6 a.m. for marching band at U of H, and then I would go to the rehearsal hall, and I would practice in this tiny room for hours. And then at night, I would stay up and rap at fashion shows, and try to stay up, and keep up with all the fraternities and sororities. And that was really taking a toll on me.”
The Daily Mail says Tyga recently purchased an $80,000 custom diamond chain for his new girlfriend, Avril Lavigne. Kim Kardashian's jeweler created the chain. It has 50 carats of white and black diamonds as well as pink sapphires. The chain says ‘Avril’
Newsweek Magazine says a Nigerian website, called Idoma Voice, made people think that something happened to Nick Cannon on Friday when they posted;"Fact Check: Is Nick Cannon dead or alive? What happened to Nick Cannon?" They also cited a Facebook page titled "R.I.P. Nick Cannon." Nick tweeted; ''Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of Death… They been trying to kill me off for years!!! What else you got!?''
BuzzFeed News says Tom Holland's fans have noticed that many of his pants have the letter "Z'', as in Zendaya, his girlfriend, stitched on his left pockets. The couple has been dating since 2021. One fan posted; ''Zendaya was “marking her territory''
Yard Barker says Tom Brady was recently at an unofficial retirement party for himself when he was asked about returning to football. The website quotes him as saying, "There is nothing I love more than football. But I have young children and they watched enough of their dad’s games and it's time for me to watch their games."
US Weekly magazine says contrary to published reports, Gisele Bundchen is not ready to date. A source tells the magazine, “Gisele is not ready to date again yet. When she was in Brazil, friends tried to introduce her to a few men, but it didn’t feel right. She’s been focusing on herself, diet, fitness, her brands and her kids. She wants to spend the summer with the kids in Brazil.”
Radar Online claims Brad Pitt and Ines de Ramon are now exclusive. A source tells the website, "Brad's been telling everyone that he and Ines are exclusive. He's definitely open to taking the next step, and Ines is as well. Ines is a big hit with all of Brad's pals. They've done a few meet and greets, and they're looking forward to getting to know her more. Things are moving pretty quickly, but neither Brad nor Ines sees any need to hold back. Like Brad, Ines is big into music, fashion, travel, and the arts. She's also a hard worker with a sharp take on things, and Brad looks to her for advice about his business deals and things like home décor."
Tyra Banks tells TMZ that she is leaving ''Dancing with the Stars.'' "I'm really focused on business, like, crazy, crazy, crazy focused on business. I feel it's time for me to really focus on my business and entrepreneurship and also producing more TV – but behind the scenes. I think it's time to graduate from the dance floor to the stock market floor. I think it's time. I really, really want to focus on my business. And you can't do that hosting a show. So you'll see me creating things but not hosting things."
The Irish Mirror says Macaulay Culkin and his fiance, Brenda, are the proud parents of a new baby boy named Carson. He was born around Christmas. The couple have been dating for five years.
Liam Neeson tells The Times newspaper that he can't believe he's still receives scripts for action movies. “I’ll call up my agent and say, ‘Do they know what age I am?’ (70). People say I do my own stunts. I do not. But look, the dollar amount is very pleasing. And I’m not getting any younger.”
The Daily Mail says celebrities are selling their clothing on the resale site Depop.The site has over 30 million users. Sellers include models, singers and reality TV stars. The paper says pop star Olivia Rodrigo is selling the sneakers she wore in her music video for "Good for You". Many of the celebs donate money from their clothing sales to charity
Sexiest Male Actor Of All-Time …. According to a new survey by Mothering Sunday.
1 - Tom Cruise - 9%
2 - Robin Williams - 8%
3 - Tom Hanks - 8%
4 - Patrick Swayze - 7%
5 - Robert Redford - 7%
6 - John Wayne - 6%
7 - Harrison Ford - 6%
8 - Morgan Freeman - 5%
9 - Alan Rickman - 5%
10 - Bradley Cooper - 4%
Most Romantic Things To Do On A Date ... According to a new survey by Sandals Resorts
watching the sunset (55%)
trying new restaurants and shops (52%)
adventurous outings (51%)
Top 10 Disliked Fruits And Veggies … According to a new survey by Oddbox
Salad leaves (bagged)
My girlfriend and I are not getting along because of something she didn't do. She was getting her mail when one of her neighbors was walking his dog and complimented her on how attractive she is. We spoke several hours later. She told me that I now have 'competition'. This started an argument. She asked if I was jealous. I said no and told her that I have been cheated on before. I told her we are all adults and can do whatever we want. She blasted me saying that was not the answer she expected. I told her that the argument was her fault because she should have thanked her neighbor for the compliment and then said, "My boyfriend agrees". She did not do that. She says I gave the wrong response while I say she did. Who is right?